Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

I used to ride horses professionally in competition. 
I did things such as walk, trot, and canter. We were judged on our skills in posture, posting, appearance and handling of the horse and his performance as well. I don't want to brag, but I will say that in my years of doing this I never once got below 4th place. I have a handful of blue ribbons to my credit. In fact, I was quite skilled and am wanting to get back into the scene. Thankfully we moved to Ballston Spa, NY which is next to Saratoga which is a horse community town.

Here is an example of what I did:

(note this is not a video of me, as I don't have any of that on this computer, but here ya go)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3aQwqIchMg&t=151s

Edited by King Blanketfort
Typo
  • Brohoof 2

I love collecting various toys, figurines and statues. I have a sizable amount of Nightmare before Christmas stuff due to my over pouring love for the movie. I also have collected a lot of Sunset shimmer merch as well, since she is my favorite pony. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 10/18/2018 at 5:20 PM, FizzyBubbleTea said:

I love collecting various toys, figurines and statues. I have a sizable amount of Nightmare before Christmas stuff due to my over pouring love for the movie. I also have collected a lot of Sunset shimmer merch as well, since she is my favorite pony. :)

I collect Lion King merchandise, as it is my favourite Disney movie, as well as Coco. I also collect anything with dragons, skulls/skeletons/death (obvious reasons are obvious) and I actually have a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit obsession and currently own multiple copies of "The Hobbit" because I just love the story so much.

Edited by King Blanketfort

• 4 weeks later...

It's rare for me to have a dream when I fall asleep. Most of the time I just wake up, usually several times a night. I check the time, and if I have enough time, I'll go back to sleep. On the rare occasions that I do dream, it's usually very scary.

Although I have a few friends, I often get an anxious lonely feeling in my gut. It's so strong right now actually that I feel almost sick. I also always want to socialize and make friends though, so I always feel torn between curling up in bed or trying to make friends.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, my last one wasn't really revealing. This one's actually been eating me up for a while, so I'll get on it now.

I'm about to be 21 years old (in August), and I can't frickin' drive.

Like, I understand the concept. I understand the rules, and I understand how to do it. I'm just really out of practice.

Most of that is because, among other things, my parents never taught me. I feel like that's a parental duty -- you're literally giving them the power to go wherever they need to, and withholding that from them shows a massive lack of trust -- and they completely failed me (wouldn't be the first time).

So yeah. I can't drive, and I don't own a vehicle. I'm meaning to learn (will probably learn when I get back to the states), but as of now, I'm unable to do so.

It's kind of embarrassing to not be able to drive at all, especially at this age, but... hey, now I can't get a DUI. :P

(get it? cause I can't drive while under the influence if I can't drive? ehh....)

3 hours ago, Meson Bolt said:

Well, my last one wasn't really revealing. This one's actually been eating me up for a while, so I'll get on it now.

I'm about to be 21 years old (in August), and I can't frickin' drive.

Like, I understand the concept. I understand the rules, and I understand how to do it. I'm just really out of practice.

Most of that is because, among other things, my parents never taught me. I feel like that's a parental duty -- you're literally giving them the power to go wherever they need to, and withholding that from them shows a massive lack of trust -- and they completely failed me (wouldn't be the first time).

So yeah. I can't drive, and I don't own a vehicle. I'm meaning to learn (will probably learn when I get back to the states), but as of now, I'm unable to do so.

It's kind of embarrassing to not be able to drive at all, especially at this age, but... hey, now I can't get a DUI. :P

(get it? cause I can't drive while under the influence if I can't drive? ehh....)

Hey I'm 21 and I can't drive... But that's mostly because of anxiety... :/

I have a shoebox full of Magic the Gathering cards...