Reecejackox

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I think Sinnoh's Elite Four was pretty well designed as a whole... It really does a good job of being the sorts of final bosses they were supposed to be.  As for Hoenn's, I think it was a pretty solid Elite Four, at least Ruby and Sapphire's. Wallace made it too easy at the end...

 

Yeah, Wallace sucked. Still not my least favourite Champion though.

Since we’re supposed to stating facts, I’ll attempt to link it to the current topic by saying that Gen 7 is my favourite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Yeah, Wallace sucked. Still not my least favourite Champion though.

Since we’re supposed to stating facts, I’ll attempt to link it to the current topic by saying that Gen 7 is my favourite.

Gen 4's mine :P My favorite Pokémon is from Gen 4 and it was a large part of my childhood :D 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

Tropical Freeze (my favourite game of all time).:mlp_grin:

Though I’ve also racked up a good 650 hours on Returns as well.:-D

Which Pokémon game were you referring to?

 

Nice. I've been meaning to purchase Tropical Freeze for a while, as it's pretty  cool - pun not intended - from what I've seen. I have a Switch and Wii U so I do have options. Returns is pretty fun from what I've played. I've only really played the original trilogy of the DKC games.

Oh, I was referring to Ruby and Sapphire.

11 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I think Sinnoh's Elite Four was pretty well designed as a whole... It really does a good job of being the sorts of final bosses they were supposed to be.  As for Hoenn's, I think it was a pretty solid Elite Four, at least Ruby and Sapphire's. Wallace made it too easy at the end...

 

Agreed. The difficult felt just right and Cynthia was a good challenge to boot.

Yeah, I also found Steven to be a lot stronger of a champion than Wallace.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, ~Dusky~ said:

Gen 4's mine :P My favorite Pokémon is from Gen 4 and it was a large part of my childhood :D 

Gen 4 was the generation that I grew up with (I watched the show endlessly) and is probably my second favourite overall.

If I had to rank them each, they would probably go:

1) Gen 7

2) Gen 4

3) Gen 3

4) Gen 5

5) Gen 6

6) Gen 2

7) Gen 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

Gen 4 was the generation that I grew up with (I watched the show endlessly) and is probably my second favourite overall.

If I had to rank them each, they would probably go:

1) Gen 7

2) Gen 4

3) Gen 3

4) Gen 5

5) Gen 6

6) Gen 2

7) Gen 1

Mine's pretty close to that. I'd say this:

  1. Gen 4
  2. Gen 3
  3. Gen 5
  4. Gen 7
  5. Gen 6
  6. Gen 1
  7. Gen 2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

Mine's pretty close to that. I'd say this:

  1. Gen 4
  2. Gen 3
  3. Gen 5
  4. Gen 7
  5. Gen 6
  6. Gen 1
  7. Gen 2

 

Wow, that’s like the first time that I ever saw anybody rank Gen 2 dead last.:-D

My favourite Pokémon is Incineroar.:mlp_grin:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I love chocolate too much! #Unhealthy obsession :muffins:

  • Brohoof 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Wow, that’s like the first time that I ever saw anybody rank Gen 2 dead last.:-D

My favourite Pokémon is Incineroar.:mlp_grin:

 

Gen 2 games were just poorly designed... The difficulty was ALL OVER THE PLACE... Plus, the balancing was debatably worse than it was in Gen 1...

 

My favorite is Dusknoir, if nobody knew before :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ~Dusky~ said:

Gen 2 games were just poorly designed... The difficulty was ALL OVER THE PLACE... Plus, the balancing was debatably worse than it was in Gen 1...

 

My favorite is Dusknoir, if nobody knew before :D

Good choice.:mlp_grin:

My least favourite Pokemon is probably Electrode. A lot of G1’s designs were really bad in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

Good choice.:mlp_grin:

My least favourite Pokemon is probably Electrode. A lot of G1’s designs were really bad in general.

Yeah a lot of them were... Genwunners complain about the creativity of later mons, but Gen 1 was the worst about it...

My least favorite is Dunsparce though. Seriously, it's ugly, it's worthless, and it's downright ANNOYING with the right set :mlp_gag:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ~Dusky~ said:

Yeah a lot of them were... Genwunners complain about the creativity of later mons, but Gen 1 was the worst about it...

My least favorite is Dunsparce though. Seriously, it's ugly, it's worthless, and it's downright ANNOYING with the right set :mlp_gag:

 

I’m not a huge fan of Dunsparce, but I don’t dislike it THAT much.

Certainly not as much as I feel your previous sentiments about that God awful Stunfisk.:mlp_pout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I’m not a huge fan of Dunsparce, but I don’t dislike it THAT much.

Certainly not as much as I feel your previous sentiments about that God awful Stunfisk.:mlp_pout:

I'm not a big fan of Stunfisk either... Similar reasons, but I have much less of a grudge.

As for Electrode, I don't really like him either... Though he's far from my least favorite Pokémon.

Edited by ~Dusky~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I'm not a big fan of Stunfisk either... Similar reasons, but I have much less of a grudge.

As for Electrode, I don't really like him either... Though he's far from my least favorite Pokémon.

He’s PROBABLY my least favourite.

Although Luvdisc, Castform, Unown, Lickylicky, Diggursby and the aforementioned Stunfisk are all close contenders as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

 

4 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

He’s PROBABLY my least favourite.

Although Luvdisc, Castform, Unown, Lickylicky, Diggursby and the aforementioned Stunfisk are all close contenders as well.

Among mine otherwise would probably also be Unown, but I'd add Sunflora, Abra (I like later forms, but I hate trying to catch an Abra...), Burmy, Magikarp, and however much I like Gen 4, I can't stand Bidoof... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

 

Among mine otherwise would probably also be Unown, but I'd add Sunflora, Abra (I like later forms, but I hate trying to catch an Abra...), Burmy, Magikarp, and however much I like Gen 4, I can't stand Bidoof... 

 

I agree that Bidoof and Burma were pretty bad.

I probably still prefer Bidoof to Patrat though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

I agree that Bidoof and Burma were pretty bad.

I probably still prefer Bidoof to Patrat though.

I'm a bit tired of the Level 1 Bidoof Elite Four runs... x_x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I'm a bit tired of the Level 1 Bidoof Elite Four runs... x_x

Yes, those sound deeply terrible. Especially considering how difficult G4’s Elite 4 + Champion were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

Yes, those sound deeply terrible. Especially considering how difficult G4’s Elite 4 + Champion were.

They're just stupid and pointless... :dry:

Well, this one is only against Cynthia in Gen 5 abusing Moody's stat boosts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I became a lifeguard.B)

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

They're just stupid and pointless... :dry:

Well, this one is only against Cynthia in Gen 5 abusing Moody's stat boosts.

 

I’d sooner watch the High Speed Genesect movie a thousand times.

I guess that’s my truth. That movie was terrible in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I’d sooner watch the High Speed Genesect movie a thousand times.

I guess that’s my truth. That movie was terrible in my opinion. 

I can't stand people abusing badly designed mechanics to do something they think is funny, or whatever... Same thing applies to people killing Hyperius (one of the most difficult enemies in the entire game to kill) with a Level 1 repeater pistol by abusing Zer0's B0re skill in Borderlands 2...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

I can't stand people abusing badly designed mechanics to do something they think is funny, or whatever... Same thing applies to people killing Hyperius (one of the most difficult enemies in the entire game to kill) with a Level 1 repeater pistol by abusing Zer0's B0re skill in Borderlands 2...

I usually don’t really mind it, although I agree that it can be really obnoxious in online multiplayer games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I guess I'll list my favourite Pokémon generations as well.

1. Generation 3

2. Generation 4

3. Generation 6

4. Generation 2

5. Generation 1

I haven't beaten Generation 5 nor have I played Generation 7.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I guess I'll list my favourite Pokémon generations as well.

1. Generation 3

2. Generation 4

3. Generation 6

4. Generation 2

5. Generation 1

I haven't beaten Generation 5 nor have I played Generation 7.

Well in that case I shouldn't have listed any generation after 4... :/ But I do based on what I've seen and heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I guess I'll list my favourite Pokémon generations as well.

1. Generation 3

2. Generation 4

3. Generation 6

4. Generation 2

5. Generation 1

I haven't beaten Generation 5 nor have I played Generation 7.

I am loving the anti-Gen 1 sentiment around here!:-D

I appreciate Gen 1 for what it did to innovate, but on nearly all fronts it’s aged horribly.

Just now, ~Dusky~ said:

Well in that case I shouldn't have listed any generation after 4... :/ But I do based on what I've seen and heard.

Same.

I’ve only actually played Gen 5 through Gen 7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.