Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

Crushes really remind me of a thing now! I always tend to find a person that I want to try to impress in various ways; as embarrassing as it sounds, I try to appear cool and interesting so a specific person would notice me in one way or another. And the most ironic part is that I in fact don't want to receive romantic attention from the said person for whatever reason. I'm even confusing myself since I've been romantically confused for a good while now. :fiery:

When I was a teenager, I used to suck on coins because I thought it was cool. When I accidentally sucked one back into my throat, I was choking and I quickly ran to my parents in order to help me get it out of my throat and mouth. Had they not been home, I probably would've choked to death. Since then, I've never put a coin in my mouth.

I've been working part-time as a laborer for nearly 2 years, since I was 16. Was initially a high school job but now I'm still working it whilst studying in college. As a result of it I've become much more interested in weight-lifting and training since my job requires lots of heavy lifting.

Pretty boring I know, but at least I bring in dem dollaz.  :D 

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I constantly feel like I'm bothering people when I "mention" or quote them in a post. :blush:

Don't feel bad. You're not alone. Happens to me sometimes, too.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

My eye sight is very poor. I voluntarily stopped driving because I almost died in a car accident two years ago. 

Sorry if I brought the thread down!

^_^

I'm sorry to hear I don't drive because my eyesight is very poor too. I can't see the E on the eye charts anymore. 

I go to high school

3 hours ago, shadowwarp940 said:

I'm very claustrophobic so one day my brother thought it was a good idea to trap me in my closest. Let's say we had to replace the closest door after that

Damn...That sounds really bad,I certainly hope you're alright.I know how that feels,I am also claustrophobic. :sunny:

I have worn glasses since the 4th grade and I have no intention of switching to contacts or getting laser eye surgery. Not gonna lie, I think I look better with them on and people I know IRL often agree.

• Brohoof 1

I choked on toothpaste one time and it's worse than you could possibly imagine. I inhaled as I was approaching my teeth with the toothbrush and the toothpaste leapt off the bristles right down my throat. I couldn't breathe at all and could hardly cough as the burning sensation of peppermint raged against me. Even after I extracted the toothpaste with much panicked effort and sheer determination, that minty pain that wreaked havoc in my throat didn't leave until several days dater.

(and if you look around online, evidently I'm not the only one who's experienced this.)

On 27.2.2018 at 2:08 AM, Celtore said:

I choked on toothpaste one time and it's worse than you could possibly imagine.

That does sound really uncomfortable, peppermint truly is an intense flavor. :love:
It reminds me of how my friend once squeezed shampoo from a shampoo bottle right into my throat and the taste was awful. It left such a bitter sensation in my throat for days.

The list is long, but here are a few:

While I care about people and love a few of them, I lack empathy and can't really care about peoples emotional problems. I'd like people to be happy, but I just can't be arsed. I will always act friendly, though, and I have never hated anyone in my life. I don't even know if I dislike anybody.

I have an irrational anexiery when it comes to phone calls. It doesn't even matter if I'm speaking with a close friend, I just don't like phones.

I frequently forget to brush my teeth.

Again me yeah I know but here is something more. 

11 minutes ago, Sir Cyborg said:

I frequently forget to brush my teeth.

Not only you my friend. Most I forget it in the morning while I forget the time and start to panic to come too late to school.

I love to take long and warm showers. Around 25-30 Minutes are totally fine. 

I totally hate silence in a conversation and if everyone is just standing there with their phones playing games. 

I don't like people who change their opinion every second or change their mind because of an invalid reason. I can't be calm than or even be cool. 

Love you all Bronies. <3 

• Brohoof 1

I did not learn how to tell time on an analogue clock until I entered high school.

• Brohoof 1