Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

I'm completely broke and will probably need to get a job soon.

Edited by Cash_In

I have self-image issues that I've been trying to get rid of.

And another, slightly more strange thing: I get oddly attached to inanimate objects, especially if they're round(ish) in shape.

I'm pretty sure that if I don't have constant contact with someone I immediately feel lonely. What a terrible character trait.

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger, I rarely ever brushed my teeth :please: I could go for days without brushing them since I just found doing it so boring 

This eventually all changed when I was one day told by my dentist that I may need braces, so now I always brush my teeth twice a day, everyday like a normal person :D

Think I've mentioned here before that I really can't see age. I mean that. I can't even remember my own! I have to work the math out each & every time!

I also find myself literally having to remind myself to breathe. Honest! Unless I've somehow unconsciously learned how to breathe without moving lips, chest or throat for close to a minute at a time! 

Oh, and while I am confessing, I can only see the Mare In The Moon now. Never been the Man, just that cool, swooshy horse 🐴 profile!

• Brohoof 2