Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

I made many of the friends I have thanks to the MLP fandom. I also have very few close friends, but it's better to have few but very good friends than numerous but bad. Having too much free time could allow you to do whatever you like (well, it depends, but still...)

• Brohoof 1

I used to browse 4chan religiously a few years back. Mostly the /mlp/ section because of ponies.

I literally never get jealous. In fact, I knew one of my exes was seeing other guys and I didn't even care. I actually like the concept of an open relationship, as long as I know the other people that my partner is with and it doesn't get to the point where he clearly doesn't care about me at all. It's actually something I never fully understood...

Some people think I work to much and not living my life,  but when you work in a high-end town built for people with money,   its something you need to do.  

• Brohoof 1

I'm not really a big fan of shooter games, with a couple of exceptions. I'm not very good at them either. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Dabmanz said:

Is it a beard that goes from your face to your neck or a beard exclusively on your neck? 

A beard from my face to neck. I'm too lazy to shave :please:.

2 minutes ago, Cash In said:

A beard from my face to neck. I'm too lazy to shave :please:.

Fair enough I heard that a neckbeard is actually a beard that is only on your neck it was a random fact I found online apparently its a big misconception.

My obsession with masks originates to my days in high school, where I'd feel very uncomfortable if people would look at me... unless my face was covered. So I would always walk around with a mask on, and everyone was perfectly fine with it.

• Brohoof 1