Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I have an obsession with the Forest Temple from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

To be fair, it was a pretty sweet temple. Definitely one of my personal favourites.

• Brohoof 2

Deep down, I actually really love school. I think the main reason I went to college instead of going straight into a career (which I probably would have been better off doing) is because I didn't want it to end. Being told what to do and having a clear plan laid out for me just makes life so much simpler.

• Brohoof 1

I love the the colour pink (and other pastel colours) But they really don't suit me clothing wise so my wardrobe mainly consists of brown, grey, black, and maroon

I'd also love to get a masters in Medieval History

I encountered a Basking Shark one time when I was canoeing as a kid. It was huge, roughly 10 metres (32 feet) or so, and it was swimming directly below me. Still think it was probably one of the coolest things I've seen in my life. :mlp_yeehaa:

Image result for basking shark

3 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Deep down, I’m a coward. :blush:

Well... it takes a courage to admit that. :nom:

On 3/15/2019 at 7:50 AM, Rarity the Supreme said:

That’s something to be proud of.:mlp_grin:

Well, that's certainly a different way of looking at it. It's much better than being told I have no life :laugh:.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Well, that's certainly a different way of looking at it. It's much better than being told I have no life :laugh:.

Hey I did that with Pokémon Diamond so don't feel bad :laugh: I beat the Sinnoh Elite Four almost fifty times :twismile:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

I’m the same, only with Donkey Kong Country instead.:-D

Hmmm, which one?

Just now, ~Dusky~ said:

Hey I did that with Pokémon Diamond so don't feel bad :laugh: I beat the Sinnoh Elite Four almost fifty times :twismile:

Haha fair enough. The Sinnoh Elite Four would probably my favourite set, next to Hoenn.

Just now, Cash In said:

Haha fair enough. The Sinnoh Elite Four would probably my favourite set, next to Hoenn.

I think Sinnoh's Elite Four was pretty well designed as a whole... It really does a good job of being the sorts of final bosses they were supposed to be.  As for Hoenn's, I think it was a pretty solid Elite Four, at least Ruby and Sapphire's. Wallace made it too easy at the end...

• Brohoof 1