Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

5 minutes ago, Angus Delaney said:

I like my men like I like my burritos. ;) Delicious, filling, a little bit spicy, and they do a number on me. :blush:

That post of mine about I like my men like bacon needs an update: 

I like my men like I like my cheesecake. White, thick, and so sweet you’ll get a toothache. :orly: That’s the proper truth. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been putting myself down for a while. Now, at first it started off as a joke but I actually seriously believe that I am not smart.

HOWEVER

my confidence is slightly rising since I passed my first Math test, but dipping also since I failed my other one.

I just don't know how to feel about myself anymore...

Edited by Emerald<3

19 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

I've been putting myself down for a while. Now, at first it started off as a joke but I actually seriously believe that I am not smart.

HOWEVER

my confidence is slightly rising since I passed my first Math test, but dipping also since I failed my other one.

I just don't know how to feel about myself anymore...

Just shows you CAN do it if you put in the effort though. Even if it is a little harder for you than it is for some others, that doesn't mean you can't push though it.

I know I was only here yesterday, but here's something else.

I can't drive, and I'm not allowed to drive. 

No, this isn't because of my parents (they would love to give me more independence) but because I have seizures (aka a condition called epilepsy) and therefore it would be dangerous for me to behind a wheel of a car, as I could put myself or any passengers in danger. 

So yeah.

I have a lot of issues maintaining relationships. Even my marriage has been through some bumps (well, mountains) because of it. But I am also extremely stubborn and prone to holding grudges. For some time my husband and I were seeing a marriage counselor and that lead to me talking to a psychiatrist that was able to shed some light on why I am the way I am. I'm used to proving myself to everyone and doing things the hard way because it builds character and makes an accomplishment feel genuine, and I'm addicted to that. Because of that I also have some unspoken expectations for the people I get to know. But I guess that makes me quite a shrew as well, and nobody can maintain the unknown expectations I hold for them. And once they fail those expectations, they're gone for good and I don't miss them. That's not a very good way to live though so I should try and change. It's just a very hard thing to do.

- i like plushies

- love the color purple

- i think that moths are neat

-i'm agender

- i've eaten things that i'm not really allowed to share and that's one of the reasons why i'm so messed up probably

- i like to stargaze

This truth has had me ostracized from many a friend groups...nah, I'm kidding but so far everyone I've told has made fun of me in a friendly way, and now I guess I'll share it with a bunch of strangers online:

I only eat dry cereal. Yep no milk, no nothing. Never liked the texture of soggy or even slightly wet cereal and I've eaten cereal that way for over 22 years.

I'm good friends and roommates with the nephew of a pro football hall of famer who has multiple Super Bowl rings and a Super Bowl MVP title.

3 hours ago, KH7672 said:

This truth has had me ostracized from many a friend groups...nah, I'm kidding but so far everyone I've told has made fun of me in a friendly way, and now I guess I'll share it with a bunch of strangers online:

I only eat dry cereal. Yep no milk, no nothing. Never liked the texture of soggy or even slightly wet cereal and I've eaten cereal that way for over 22 years.

Occasionally I do this. I think certain cereals taste worse with milk, whereas others taste better.

I like Tokusatsu.

I want to create a community of positivity. Not sure how since I'm not doing anything that would create a community, but if I was, I'd want them all just be kind to one another and let people enjoy whatever they want to enjoy (as long as it doesn't actually harm anyone).

Edited by Samurai Equine

I’m really prone to panic attacks, so much that it’s hard for me to leave the house at the moment. They’re really bad, too. I’ll literally get extreme vertigo, fall over and feel like I’m dying. It’s just sliiiightly embarrassing. I’m currently in therapy for that reason (one of many reasons to be honest)

On 9/15/2019 at 11:07 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I like my men like I like my cheesecake. White, thick, and so sweet you’ll get a toothache. :orly: That’s the proper truth. 

On 9/15/2019 at 11:01 AM, Angus Delaney said:

I like my men like I like my burritos. ;) Delicious, filling, a little bit spicy, and they do a number on me. :blush:

All these men food comparisons and I thought everyone liked S'mores. Nice and tan, hard on the outside, gooey and sticky on the inside with multiple sweet layers, and would definitely give you a toothache. :yay:

I am in junior college right now just trying to elude the responsibilities of becoming an adult. I don't necessarily have a plan to do in the future, and it's really making me skittish. :lie:

Edited by CinnamonPop

I love guns.  not a fan of most cops (love the state trooper and fish and gameB)) I can be mean but i am not mean(just ask all my animal frineds) don't get along with most people. Oh, yeah i wish monster hunting was real so i could do it.

• Brohoof 1