Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

Diphenhydramine (AKA Benadryl, or whatever the other brands/off-brands call it) is slowly but surely becoming my best friend, since my allergies have been getting progressively worse and worse...

Edited by Angus Delaney
  • Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Angus Delaney said:

Diphenhydramine (AKA Benadryl, or whatever the other brands/off-brands call it) is slowly but surely becoming my best friend, since my allergies have been getting progressively worse and worse...

Funny, I think of Advil as my best friend, because I’d carry it everywhere for headaches which happens occasionally.

2 hours ago, TBD said:

Funny, I think of Advil as my best friend, because I’d carry it everywhere for headaches which happens occasionally.

Ibuprofen is my lover lol

• 9 months later...
(edited)

Whenever I have a phase with some "nerdy" interest, I tend to get seriously obsessed with it. Going all the way down the proverbial rabbit hole and just living there for a while.

For example, when I got into anime and manga, I taught myself Japanese and spent the next five years translating visual novels.

Or when I got into western comics, I read so much Marvel, DC and Image in a year that people who'd been reading their whole lives said I sounded like I'd been at it for decades, and for some reason now I'm a moderator in a comic chat room.

Makes you wonder where this whole pony thing is going... :pinkie:

Edited by Ixrec
  • Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, Emerald Heart said:

I like running up the stairs of my home on all fours

Me too! Not as often anymore, though.

Ahem, time for my truth! I used to love all the Rainbow Factory stuff. I listened to the music and I read all the stories about it. Now I just think it’s dumb and something that should stay in the past. Not that I hated it, I just think I outgrew it.