Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

When I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut. Looks like that won't ever happen, and honestly I don't mind because it's extremely difficult to even get accepted into NASA's astronaut training program, but who knows how commercial spaceflight might develop during my lifetime? Who's to say that when I'm an old man, suborbital spaceflight won't be as routine as air travel is today? :o

• Brohoof 2

I'm the writer of "The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Ocarina of Time", and its sequel, "The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Majora's Mask." over on FimFiction. There is going to be a third entry into this 'series' if you can call it one starting next month.

• Brohoof 2

Two things

I really, REALLY love bats. They're my absolute favorite animal.

The only reason I came back to the forums  a couple years ago was on the slim hope that someone I cared about had come back, but they haven't, and probably never will.

• Brohoof 1

I type out responses to threads and just delete them and move on maybe 75% of the time. 

10 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm the writer of "The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Ocarina of Time", and its sequel, "The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Majora's Mask." over on FimFiction. There is going to be a third entry into this 'series' if you can call it one starting next month.

Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to give it a read.:grin:

9 hours ago, Chrylestia600 said:

I’m not particularly into anime, unlike almost everyone I’ve seen and met here.

Preach.:grin:

Throughout my childhood up until fairly recently I had a horrendous lack of social skills and self-confidence. I was able to overcome this weakness by both embracing the character of Rarity and engaging in an extreme amount of meditation sessions. It helped me a lot and now I'm actually considering attending frequent and regular self-growth seminars to further enhance and improve myself.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme

I’m terrible handling rejection :l .

I feel like at that point I’m no longer an equal.. like I’m less for having the lower hand, it may be a little awkward being friends. It hasn’t really happened yet :U....

Ok once but it was more mutual :please: ...

• Brohoof 3

You all think you're bad with crushes. When I fall for someone hard, it takes finding someone else just as special to get me to see straight and get over the previous individual. And get this? Finding someone else that special only happens once in a blue moon. In my entire life there have only ever been two.

• Brohoof 5