Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Jaspers said:

I have self-image issues that I've been trying to get rid of.

Same, I always feel kinda like a freak .-. And I have a feeling of low self worth, which often leads me to harmful behavours. I hope you'll succeed.

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 2:56 AM, Code said:

When I was younger, I rarely ever brushed my teeth :please: I could go for days without brushing them since I just found doing it so boring 

This eventually all changed when I was one day told by my dentist that I may need braces, so now I always brush my teeth twice a day, everyday like a normal person :D

For me, it's kinda the oppesite. I would brush my teeth for an eternity when I was little, because I found it super exciting for some reason lol. But now, I really have to force myself to do it.

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 10:38 PM, Snow said:

Ive never tried coffee

You aren't missing out on much lol.

24 minutes ago, lordvaltasar said:

i think superhero stuff are all the same and thus,boring

Oh god so true! I don't get how people can enjoy that, the concept of superheros is so ridicolous in my opinion.

I'am a nerd and love chemistry, it's pretty much the only thing I'am really into. I'am very insecure and need validation, often I'am even afraid that no one will like my posts, and I also often feel kinda worthless and think I don't deserve what I have. I struggle so much with socializing that I often take drugs on social events, just so that I talk with anyone. And I feel like my only purpose in life is to make this world a little better by leaving something behind that would help mankind.

On 1/31/2018 at 1:09 PM, Reecejackox said:

I will start

I work in a supermarket

I Hate Star Wars. Now that Disney Owns it they will pimp it the Hell out in the Masses. Disney and Star Wars are a perfect match they both are Evil.

PS. Disney sold it soul to the Devil. My kids and family will never step foot in Disney's Devil Land the most Evil Place on earth with their Brain Washing Cult.

I love nature and Wildlife.

I'm a extremely jealous person who tends to get jealous SUPER easily :please:

I get jealous the most when it comes to anything to do with relationships. If I see or know of a cute couple then I'll spend around 2 weeks just dying over jealousy (What I recently did when I discovered Jordan Sweeto and Wolfychu's (Youtubers) SUPER cute relationship). This jealousy also often results in me making changes to my life to satisfy the jealousy, such as currently it's resulted in me going through a appearance change, or last time I got this jealous I came out the closet about being bi.

I have a massive fear of roaches...I dust every dark corner of my apartment with Boric acid at least once a week.

Also every big insect , Grasshoppers , Bees....even Butterflies O_O

Strangely not scared of Spiders...maybe because their not insects....or maybe because we have a common enemy since they happen to eat those little monsters...

I respect and am a follower of the old ways, of Norse Paganism and I see value in other older mythologies and spiritualism, such as Romuva, Finnish Paganism, and Druidism. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...