Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A question about human Twilight

Cosmic Spiral

Every time we see the human Twilight Sparkle "pony up" we see her with wings. So does that mean if the human Twilight Sparkle ever made it to the pony world would she turn into an alicorn like her pony counterpart or would she be a pegasus even though her pony counterpart was originally a unicorn? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cosmic Spiral said:

Every time we see the human Twilight Sparkle "pony up" we see her with wings. So does that mean if the human Twilight Sparkle ever made it to the pony world would she turn into an alicorn like her pony counterpart or would she be a pegasus even though her pony counterpart was originally a unicorn? 

I bet it's the alicorn one.

7 minutes ago, Cosmic Spiral said:

Might be interesting if she arrived as a pegasus...

On 2/1/2018 at 2:44 PM, Cosmic Spiral said:

And yet the human Twilight hasn't really done anything to achieve alicorn status. She may be a Twilight Sparkle but there is subtle differences that makes her far from being the Twilight Sparkle.

Yeah, I've been confused by that as well. Maybe the reason is familiarity, but I don't think human Twi ever remotely earned to be an alicorn if she was a pony. Sunny is the closest one for that privilege, if not earned it already by now :huh: 

• Brohoof 1

I sort of assume she would have the wings if she crossed the mirror. It fits my headcanon that whatever magic is working to keep these worlds together also works to keep them in some sort of balance.