Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Teacup Reaction

ChB

I have no idea, but I think that "The Teacup Reaction" is begging to be the title of a really kickass fanfic about Trixie. C'mon, fandom--make it so.

*EDIT* OH! OH!  I just realized what it means!  It means "finna woke"!

Edited by Justin_Case001

I thought it was for "you have filled me with so much rage I wanna throw this boiling hot tea in your face and then break this cup on your head."

Just kidding. Cheers.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well tbh I didn't quite think much about it, but now I'm thinking of a gentleman making his argument and sipping his tea, and others sipping along in agreement.

On 2/2/2018 at 4:28 AM, Flutterstep said:

Also, there's no such thing as the teacup conspiracy.

That's what someone from the teacup conspiracy would say... :okiedokieloki:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I do this weird thing where I take things more literally and concretely than i do figuratively and abstractly, so I just see it as a teacup. Maybe it's because I abandoned creative writing a long time ago or stopped trying to explain anything on my mind or maybe it's all the computer science stuff I've done so far, but I'll just take things literally.

Tldr it's a teacup. (I do know the backstory so Trixie and Glimmy are involved somewhere but it's just that, a teacup.)

It means teacup. Just teacup.

And I wouldn't want it any other way, it's my favourite reaction button because it's a gosh darn teacup.