Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a fan of bananas?

DubWolf

Bananaz  

63 users have voted

1. 1. Bananas

• Yes
    • No

Sadly, my ability to eat bananas has become a victim to my gag reflex. I think they taste fine, but I physically can not eat them anymore. I've tried in recent years to help me with my audition, recitals, etc., but I just can't eat them, sadly.

I mostly just freeze them these days to put in smoothies, I've noticed that I don't really like to straight-up eat bananas.  I don't know, maybe it's just a change of tastes.

First of all, is is bad that this was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title?

do_you_like_mmm_bananas__by_equestria_ar

But to answer the question, yes, I am a mmmmmm... beyetch who likes mmmmmm bananas.  They've always been one of my favorite fruits, and I even have 4 banana trees of unusually hardy varieties planted outside my house in central PA (although they're currently dormant for the winter).

• Brohoof 2

Truth be told, I've never tried bananas. I'll edit on Saturday to let you guys know what I think.

Edit: It tastes alright. I wouldn't write home about it though.

Edited by Celtore
Tried a banana

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I dunno...when I find a good one they're okay...but I've had way too many bad experiences with them...all brown and mushy on the inside, ripe or otherwise, weird textures...:eww:

A fan of? I'm their biggest, I've been to all of the banana concerts, I have signed banana Tshirts and just about all the other merch. :P

• 5 months later...