Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oy

WiLLiE.247

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I searched for a forum that revolves around my latest favorite: My Little Pony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

A good friend of mine introduced me to My Little Pony and it's current show several months ago. Being into cartoons, I got instantly hooked.

Oy, my name is Willie. I found this forum in my quest to find others who are into the Equestrian way of friendship and magic!

Forgive me.. I am a still little new to MLP in terms of what I know but I did not want to sound bare bones about my introduction so I spiced it up a bit.

My hobbies are limited but what I love in life is indefinite and limitless. I have known about MLP:FiM since the beginning (through mere sightings on the internet, for example) but only recently have I been engaged in watching the show in real time. I have always enjoyed cartoons my entire life, helping a good friend of mine believe he can easily introduce me into what he found to be quite the delight.

I have been watching and surfing carefully about MLP and most things it relates to. I am currently enjoying the first season of the show thoroughly and enjoyed other specials as well as the recent movie itself. This is what brings me here today. What was first a wide idea has come to my attention that I would enjoy being part of a community driven for My Little Pony. I would like to carry this further and meet others who are just as into it. And again, forgive me, for as long as I have been using the internet to game and talk among friends, I have never actually once driven myself into a new forum of any kind.

So this is my introduction. I apologize if it is too long for one but I am sure it will suffice. Thank you for allowing me to speak my mind!

• Brohoof 4

Hello there! ^_^ 

Your introduction is well-written, so no need to worry. ;) 

I also love watching cartoons - I always preferred these than typical movies, that usually were pretty boring. :P Cartoons and animated movies always have a pretty interesting story (or just something else) to tell and unique, friendly way to show it. The animation itself is something interesting to look at. Eh-- what am I talking about, we're not discussing cartoons in this thread. Silly me. :twi: Yeah.. What I wanted to say is, that I have a pretty similar back-story behind all of this. :P ..Except I don't have friends, with who I could share my interests. My younger brother likes what I like though, so that does the thing I guess. ^_^ 

Either way, welcome to the herd! :) 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome! Glad you decided to watch and get into the show! Personally, I don't have any friends in real life that likes the show like me, but that's why I'm here! To get to know some people and make some friends, and I'm sure you will too! So I hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...