Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm amazed with Pinkie's Pinkie Sense!

ChancelorPuddinghead

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I'm pretty sure there are forums for every fandom ever, honestly. I literally just searched "MLP forums" on google, and here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well one day I was bored, and I was looking for something to watch on Netflix when I came across MLP. There were only 2 seasons then. I watched it and I FELL IN LOVE!!

Hey ponies! My name is ChancelorPuddinghead. I really didn't want to spell Chancellor wrong, but there is a limit of 20 characters for my name. I'm just a pony who is obsessed with Pinkie Pie. Like seriously, who ISN'T obsessed with her?? She can pretty much teleport (I think that's in season 1 episode 5, Griffon the Brush-Off), she can predict the future with her Pinkie Sense, she has a party cannon (does anyone know where I can buy one?), she has a pet alligator named Gummy, and she has no logic! I also have no logic. 

Even though I've known that Applejack and Rainbow Dash are voiced by the same person for years, does it shock anypony else? Or is it just me? To me, their voices sound absolutely nothing alike. It's amazing what Ashleigh Ball can do.

• Brohoof 8

Well I'm glad you liked the show, I'm a big Pinkie fan too! (Though it might not seem like it from my avatar) *ahem* Hello and welcome! I found out Ashleigh Ball voiced both of them a while and  was shocked too! Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Pinkie fan! ^_^ 

Personally I have quickly discovered, that Rainbow Dash and Applejack are voiced by one person. I actually constantly hear the similarity of their voices. Most of the time they sound totally different, that's true, but when some emotions kick in (such as squeaky voice etc.), you can easily tell, that they share one voice, especially when they're singing. Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell, if Applejack is singing or Rainbow Dash. :derp: Nevertheless, she does a great job, I can't deny, but sometimes I have a feeling, that it would be better if they had different voice actresses. :muffins: 

Either way, welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

GREETINGS @ChancelorPuddinghead, I AM THE KING OF THE UNION OF SOVIET EQUESTRIA, AND WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR UNION FELLOW COMRADE! PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY IN OUR WONDERFUL NATION :mustache:  

fullggggp.gif

Thank you! What do you suggest I do next in Equestria?

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there Pinkie fan! ^_^ 

Personally I have quickly discovered, that Rainbow Dash and Applejack are voiced by one person. I actually constantly hear the similarity of their voices. Most of the time they sound totally different, that's true, but when some emotions kick in (such as squeaky voice etc.), you can easily tell, that they share one voice, especially when they're singing. Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell, if Applejack is singing or Rainbow Dash. :derp: Nevertheless, she does a great job, I can't deny, but sometimes I have a feeling, that it would be better if they had different voice actresses. :muffins: 

Either way, welcome to the herd! :) 

Thank you so much, Rikifive! I'm glad I joined. I do agree that when they are singing they sound a little bit similar, but it still is pretty hard to tell for me. However with Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, it's easy for me to tell they are the same person. When Fluttershy get's mad at somepony - for hurting an animal for instance- she yells, and she sounds just like Pinkie. When they sing too, they sound the same, except for when Fluttershy was Flutter Guy in the Ponytones.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Like seriously, who ISN'T obsessed with her??

Quite a few people I’ve discovered. But I like Pinkie fine! She’s an extremely sincere individual. I appreciate that a lot.

Welcome to the forums! I definitely hope you enjoy yourself here!!

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Quite a few people I’ve discovered. But I like Pinkie fine! She’s an extremely sincere individual. I appreciate that a lot.

Welcome to the forums! I definitely hope you enjoy yourself here!!

Yeah, sadly not everyone likes Pinkie. Thanks for welcoming me! So far I am enjoying it! This fandom is epic!

• Brohoof 2

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!

I love Pinkie Pie too! She i my second favorite pony and a huge reason for why I loved the show's opener and got into it as hard as I did

Hope you enjoy the forum! If you ever wanna talk just shoot me a message :D

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2018 at 6:02 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello here and welcome, enjoy your time and make new friends:)

Did you know that in most songs with Pinkie, her singing voice is a different voice actor then her talking voice?

Wait, wait wait... REALLY??? And to think I call myself a pegasister!

Thank you for welcoming me. I have been having a great time so far here. 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, ChancelorPuddinghead said:

Wait, wait wait... REALLY??? And to think I call myself a pegasister!

Thank you for welcoming me. I have been having a great time so far here. 

Yep, Andrea Libman for voice(And somesmall songs, probably like the evil enchantress song) and Shannon Chan-Kent for the bigger songs

I think some other characters that sang have for that a different voice actor. I think Twilight has for songs someone else, not Tara Strong