Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could Princess Skystar do BMX?

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've been on this site and honestly I don't come here often (if ever!) because I'm so busy with other stuff in life (no not gonna tell you the details of that).

So I'm writing this fanfic where the Mane 6, Tempest (aka Fizzlepop) and Princess Skystar end up on Earth and get taken in by an older teen - Xavier - and his mom - Joyce - in their tiny basement. He develops an affinity for Tempest as a GF and Skystar starts to look to him as a supportive brother. Later in the story after getting motivated by his new pony friends, he decides to try get back on his skateboard, having quit years ago after losing a sponsorship due to getting in trouble as a young teen and getting into car mechanics as a job. (fun fact: I got the idea for this element/part of the story from "Time to be Awesome")

SPOILERS AHEAD...

I have a fun chapter in mind where Xavier decides to take them all to the park. I knew Pinkie would love skateboarding (Rappin' History of the wonderbolts anyone?) and Tempest would likely enjoy parkour, volleyball, and maybe rollerskating. For Skystar though, what could she do? I thought back to her long, slender hippogriff frame and very strong skeletal structure (doubt me? see this movie screencap as an example) and her hand-like front feet. Suddenly BMX came to mind. Hooves can pedal no problem and talons can grip handlebars. For added benefit, wings can add stability during tricks. Might have to make the seat a little high though.

What do you think? 

Link to my fanfic

Edited by Shabb3r
typo and added more detail