Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 2 Monsters and a Friendship 1x1

Maple Bat

"You're not a hunter are you?" He asks bluntly and getting to the point "I've been in this forest countless times and seen dozens scale cliffs. There's no way a pony could've scaled a cliff like you did before at least... not that fast." He points at him accusingly knowing that there's a fact he's missing... something he miscalculated for or a small detail he didn't see... but he was determined to find whatever it was he missed about this pony, whether he like it or not

"Hunter?" the pony repeated "Not really, quite opposite in fact." "I'm trying to find a way to stop a certain creature from hunting." he nonchalantly explained, "And the cliff climbing..." he scanned Woody with his eyes and quietly muttered to himself "He is a monster too..." before returning to his normal speaking voice "Well, let's just say that, like you, I'm not entirely a pony, so I have few extra skills, so to speak."

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh! Well, that means we're not enemies since you're not looking to harm nature." He smiles acting nonchalant "As someone who loves studying interesting creatures with interesting features like yourself." He examines the pony from where he was standing, looking for stuff like claws. "So do you mind if I just ask about how you did that, or what you really mean when you say "Extra skills"? It's just research and I'll keep it a secret that, I promise." He crosses his heart when he says that.

There wasn't any visible physical differences to a normal pony "Well..." the pony started "How do I put it..." she didn't see the reason to not tell the Draconequus the truth, he was a monster too after all, and he did promise that no ponies would know about it "I have another creature inside me who comes out in moonlight, and it has its own mind, predator's mind." "But because we are the same, we share each other's strengths, I have its agility and senses, while it has my intelligence, making it extra dangerous as a predator."