Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Redemption

Scare Effect

4 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

I'm gonna presume that Jinx is the housecat or somthing of that kind, though if Cruiser is a big metal creature she will end up eating it along with the house cat if she thinks they are friends or at least together.

Yes jinx is a housecat, and cruiser has yet to meet Jinx. Jinx is the closest character to glory and oak.  And how is she going to eat a metal machine?

2 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

Yes jinx is a housecat, and cruiser has yet to meet Jinx. Jinx is the closest character to glory and oak.  And how is she going to eat a metal machine?

Wait guys, now I'm all sorts of confused. :confused:

Cruiser isn't metal or anything she is just a pony-sized sphinx. There is a link to her bio in my signature if you want to see what she looks like. Also she is at the crash site in the middle of town near Alpha and the others. I just meant that if she meets jinx, she will likely be excited to see another cat since she is cat-like herself. I hope this clears things up. Sorry if i confused people...

2 hours ago, SummerHaven said:

Wait guys, now I'm all sorts of confused. :confused:

Cruiser isn't metal or anything she is just a pony-sized sphinx. There is a link to her bio in my signature if you want to see what she looks like. Also she is at the crash site in the middle of town near Alpha and the others. I just meant that if she meets jinx, she will likely be excited to see another cat since she is cat-like herself. I hope this clears things up. Sorry if i confused people...

Oh no The metal creatures closing in on the town are the machines i mentioned. also Alpha in inside the crater and next time please specify where ypu are okay since there was more than one crater okay.

On 19/03/2018 at 6:42 PM, SummerHaven said:

I’m sure everyone doesn’t mind waiting if he wants to continue. Though if he doesn’t I guess someone will have to write him out?

I can eat them if u wish

@Scare Effect @SummerHaven @anyoneelse

Gonna let you all post and edit your post and then reply to whatever happens. 

• 1 month later...