Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Redemption

Scare Effect

I hate to inform you, but Catsle say's he's backing down because he is usually too busy at work, helping me with projects, or doing a D&D session to continue. He'd rather not keep delaying this so yeah. I'm also backing off since I feel you're gonna run into the same problem with me as well, I'm not going to be very active for awhile.

So sorry for the delays, and enjoy the RP if its still alive.

@MiragetheChangeling, @Sinusoid, @SummerHaven

Okay so the small creature looking at glory and oak is another character I am adding to add so thay could have some actual interaction with another character.

Anyway here is the character's page please note it is short:Jinx(and yes she's a cat)

I hope you don't mind

2 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

can i join as my zombie oc?

Yes you can. but I suggest for your character to not just appear in the middle of the town (you know a zombie in the town would cause a panic.

2 minutes ago, Scare Effect said:

Yes you can. but I suggest for your character to not just appear in the middle of the town (you know a zombie in the town would cause a panic.

heeh i shall make my post so it doesnt cause mass panic 

1 hour ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

Jinx sounds awesome! I’ll work on my reply now (or at least try to)

alright that is cool and I like the fact you like Jinx :lol:

4 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

heeh i shall make my post so it doesnt cause mass panic 

Cool can't wait to see it.

@Scare Effect

Okay then! That cleared that bit up which was causing me some trouble on my reply

Wait... I don’t even know how good to make their hearing... Glory’s is probably better than a normal pony’s and Oak’s as well... But I’m assuming Glory’s would be about as well as a wolf’s? Oak’s would be slightly better since he has had to listen for telltale sounds of the slightest movement in case of poachers... I’m also assuming their sense of sight and smell would be the same case?

Edited by MiragetheChangeling

9 hours ago, MiragetheChangeling said:

Wait, I have a question... Would Brook and Glory be anywhere near Blood Drops? Or would they be closer to town?

Blood has red eyes, she wouldn't care too much about a Timberwolf walking in her territory unless it was eating her prey. though she wouldn't differentiate the difference between a pony and a tailmouth and based upon that she would consider them hostile. Shes also closer then you think, you just don't know about it :)

2 hours ago, Scare Effect said:

@MiragetheChangeling

I guess their maybe closer to the town than Bood Drops, and are closer to both Cruiser and Jinx who is watching them

I'm gonna presume that Jinx is the housecat or somthing of that kind, though if Cruiser is a big metal creature she will end up eating it along with the house cat if she thinks they are friends or at least together.

Also Blood can either be friendly/ neutral or highly hostile depending on how you react to her, oh and you can smell her a mile away she smells like a garbage heap. 

On 19/03/2018 at 6:42 PM, SummerHaven said:

I’m sure everyone doesn’t mind waiting if he wants to continue. Though if he doesn’t I guess someone will have to write him out?

I can eat them if u wish