Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Why doesn't twilight wear shoes?

Unity

So this is a really small question, but why doesn't twilight Sparkle wear any shoes. After all she is a princess and the only one that doesn't wear any of those pretty shoes.

Just now, SkyPie said:

Maybe she don't wanna.

J

Just now, Prospekt said:

Exactly. She doesn't like to wear the tiara either.

Guess I should think about things before I post about them.

5 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Exactly. She doesn't like to wear the tiara either.

Did she even wear it at the awards ceremony in Celestial Advice? Got to go check...

eidit: Nope, even during official state functions, she passes on the tiara.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 2

Twi sees herself as the same unicorn that just happens to be a princess. That's probably why she doesn't wear regalia unless it's more formal. I mean, she didn't cared about dresses despite being from Canterlot, why she would give a crap about it now :dash: ?

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

Twi sees herself as the same unicorn that just happens to be a princess. That's probably why she doesn't wear regalia unless it's more formal. I mean, she didn't cared about dresses despite being from Canterlot, why she would give a crap about it now :dash: ?

Yeps

Think of it this way...

For (whatever reasons) you become a greek demigod and move to Mount Olympus to enjoy your inmortality.

Since now your body is both inmune to the elements (you always feel comfortable no matter what) and a symbol of perfection; it is expected [yet not enforced] for you to show it with pride (naked) all the time.

Since you have still the choice to wear any clothes, would you?

Twilight feels exactly the same about the "Princess Regalia". Rarity would digress, but she is a weirdo (for pony standards).

Edited by SilverComet

5 hours ago, SilverComet said:

Think of it this way...

For (whatever reasons) you become a greek demigod and move to Mount Olympus to enjoy your inmortality.

Since now your body is both inmune to the elements (you always feel comfortable no matter what) and a symbol of perfection; it is expected [yet not enforced] for you to show it with pride (naked) all the time.

Since you have still the choice to wear any clothes, would you?

Twilight feels exactly the same about the "Princess Regalia". Rarity would digress, but she is a weirdo (for pony standards).

Wierd example. But i get it