Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 is the best singer?

Unity

Hey, so I was wondering, out of your guys opinion who the best singer out of the mane 6. Just who you guys think the best singers in the show is(your personal opinion) also post your favorite song sung by them

For me I honestly think they're all great singers but I must say I have never been disappinted by Apple Jacks singing. As for favorite song, it has to be "bats"

Hmm... I don't know. I think Twilight technically sings the best but Pinky has a very unique sound. All of them are great singers as you mentioned.  I can't really pick...hmm. I guess I'll go with Twilight.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Kadeda said:

Hmm... I don't know. I think Twilight technically sings the best but Pinky has a very unique sound. All of them are great singers as you mentioned.  I can't really pick...hmm. I guess I'll go with Twilight.

I couldn't agree more 

I'd go with Rarity. She can handle the mid-range notes well with some unexpected handling of the high ones. Fluttershy's up there too but with a more gentle undertone.

Though she doesn't count on this list, Coloratura KILLS IT across all ranges - "And now I feel my stars ALiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIGggnnnn..." I have no words for such a falsetto.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Shabb3r said:

I'd go with Rarity. She can handle the mid-range notes well with some unexpected handling of the high ones. Fluttershy's up there too but with a more gentle undertone.

Though she doesn't count on this list, Coloratura KILLS IT across all ranges - "And now I feel my stars ALiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIGggnnnn..." I have no words for such a falsetto.

I think that rarity has some of the best songs, also her voice makes her singing super good. Not to mention she's a wundertune I think their called

My favorite is probably Ashleigh Ball as Rainbow Dash/Applejack, Kazumi Evans as Rarity, or Britt McKillip as Princess Candace. Ashleigh Ball has her own band called Hey Ocean! if I recall. Rarity's singing voice is amazing though.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 3

I like all of them but I would say Rarity, she's far away from being my most favourite of the mane 6 but damn she sings really good!

5 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Even though she's probably my least favourite mane6 pony (please don't hurt me) I think Rainbow Dash has the best singing voice of them all. :sneer:

Yea, I really like her voice too, I guess they all just have unique singing voices and styles.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash. I live for the section of "True, True, Friend" where she gets to sing. I love the ernest way she pronounces the lyrics in that song.

Close runner up is Sweetie Belle. I fell in love with her singing voice way back in "The Show Stoppers" when she was singing to herself while dusting. Beautiful.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm biased towards liking anything RD related, though I would say that in general, Rarity would have the best singing voice, though I don't particularly have a favorite song by her, some of my favorite songs from the show are mostly sang by all of the mane 6 such as "A True True Friend", and "We're Not Flawless". Though my all time favorite MLP song in the whole show would have to be "The Magic Inside"- still to this day I think it's one of the most beautifully sung songs in the show.   

• Brohoof 1