Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the mane 6 is the best singer?

Unity

Pinkie Pie kills it when she sings I love her music the best Make a wish is my favorite song from her and Apples the the core is really good too I like Pinkie Pie's part in that song the best than Apple Bloom than Applejack than Granny Smith

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Pinkie Pie is the best singer I adore her adorable singing voice and I can't stop listing to Make A Wish that song is incredible and adorable My favorite song by Pinkie Pie and my favorite song on the series

img-2262127-1-TnHDb1A (1).png

thanks_a_lot_pinkie_pride_by_wazzupponyz-d75cice.jpg

Edited by NathanW200

• 3 months later...

My favorite singer is Twilight I just like her voice but I do think Dash gets some of my favorite songs. I think part of it is that there's just something in Ashleigh's voice that combined with the ones she sings that feels less professional singer and more just normal girl singing because of how she feels (happy, sad, excited, etc).

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

In my opinion, Applejack's singing voice is real pretty. I'd say she's Best Singer out of the mane 6. :toldya:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I think it’s Rainbow Dash. Ashleigh Ball is literally the frontman of her own band and is the only voice actress of the Mane 6 to sing for both her characters. There’s just that energy, character and range in that beautiful voice. The problem is that even taking into consideration the Equestria Girls movies and shorts, Rainbow still doesn’t have more solos.

Next is Pinkie Pie, who’s singing voice also conveys her upbeat personality through and through, partly because she has by far and away the greatest number and versatility of songs. Pinkie’s Present and One Small Thing are really great jazz numbers, Coinky Dinky World comes straight from the jukebox and who can forget the classic Smile Song, Pinkie’s Lament and others.

Fluttershy is third for me. Just listen to Silent Night from the Christmas album or Music in the Treetops and you’ll hear the control and purity of her voice.

Applejack, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle are equal for me and they too have such magnificent voices and respective showcase songs.

MLP’s cast is simply astonishing.

• Brohoof 1

Rarity is part of the Ponytones not the wundertunes whatever that is

On 2/5/2018 at 10:48 PM, Unity said:

I think that rarity has some of the best songs, also her voice makes her singing super good. Not to mention she's a wundertune I think their called

their called the Ponytones watch episode filli vanilli season 4 episode 14

• 4 years later...