Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

g3/core 7 The G3 world is Paradise

SkyPie

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

bedroom reasons :bedeyes: 

I seeee

Heh that's all a matter of opinion. I honestly wouldn't mind if there were no females in the world.

Sure, you could say I'm still a kid, so I'll change my mind when I'm older

But i don;t think I will change my mind.

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

1 minute ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

I seeee

Heh that's all a matter of opinion. I honestly wouldn't mind if there were no females in the world.

Really? Thought you'd really miss the females on the world

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherbie-kun said:

why wouldn't you?

Idk I;ve spent a lot of my life without speaking to females (apart from like my family), so I think I can do that my whole life

And lol I think I can live my whole life as a virgin. It;s not too big of a deal now since I'm still a child and it won;t be too big of a deal to me in the future either,

9 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Idk I;ve spent a lot of my life without speaking to females (apart from like my family), so I think I can do that my whole life

And lol I think I can live my whole life as a virgin. It;s not too big of a deal now since I'm still a child and it won;t be too big of a deal to me in the future either,

oh wow!
Really?

• Brohoof 1

Let see if I can get this thread back on track...

I have never been a fan of G3. The design is not good. Same goes for the toys.

If it were a paradise, I wouldn't want to live in it!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun said:

oh wow!
Really?

Yup lol. Society is way too fixed on this whole having to have sex thing and stuff. People can be perfectly happy without it. 

Heh the fact that 12/13 year olds fantasise about having sex is not only messed-up, it;s a sign of how messed up society has gotten. 

Even relationships at that age seems like too much xD

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

The light cannot exist without the darkness and vice versa, thus to me it's more of a purgatory than an actual paradise. What makes the world of G4 so beautiful and interesting is the good and the bad that exists in that world, and thus, the Mane 6 and their friends must face the challenges in life to create a more harmonious world which what we see at the end of Season 9. There always going to be problems, but at least they can be solved without a major conflict going on and so forth.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:36 PM, HearthSoul said:

Yup lol. Society is way too fixed on this whole having to have sex thing and stuff. People can be perfectly happy without it. 

Heh the fact that 12/13 year olds fantasise about having sex is not only messed-up, it;s a sign of how messed up society has gotten. 

Even relationships at that age seems like too much xD

Indeed. Children shouldn't act and think like adults since they're far from ready to consent to deal with the harsh realities of our world since their bodies and minds are still developing from it's infancy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 4:18 AM, Kamal900 said:

The light cannot exist without the darkness and vice versa, thus to me it's more of a purgatory than an actual paradise. What makes the world of G4 so beautiful and interesting is the good and the bad that exists in that world, and thus, the Mane 6 and their friends must face the challenges in life to create a more harmonious world which what we see at the end of Season 9. There always going to be problems, but at least they can be solved without a major conflict going on and so forth.

There is darkness in G3. There are natrual dangers and such but the darkness there aren't total eclipses but more like passing clouds (and some have lighting given how they have nearly died a few times). So while it has it's moments, it can still shine pretty brightly.

On 2/7/2018 at 12:02 AM, SkyPie said:

And considering there's no males to repopulate with they most likely live forever

Yea where dem males at. I mean there's younger ponies so they gotta come from somewhere ;P

They do look like the sort of constant tea party girly vibe ahha. Yea it is a pony paradise of sorts. Tho there is a little more to it than that ofc

• 2 months later...