Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 9 (possible spoilers)

Karnak

1 hour ago, Tricky Berry said:

Just for clarification, that wasn't a mural; it was a statue of Tirek and Cozy Glow, the new antagonist for the S8 finale. It doesn't necessarily imply that Tirek is going to be reformed. When I first saw it, that wasn't even my first thought. I actually had thought it meant that Tirek and Cozy are going to be defeated and possibly petrified into a stature.

Oh I see. That makes lots of sense as well

PD: I suggest putting your post in spoilers 

• 2 months later...
On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:35 AM, Karnak said:

Since season 9 is the final season, from what I've seen in the leaked concept art and vectors, it looks like things are not looking good for..

Hide contents

The Mane 6, Ponyville, The Crystal Empire, all of Equestria and ALL the other creature kingdoms.

Grogar the necromancer makes his series debut(bell and all)

King Sombra has been resurrected (the vector even said "Resurrected King Sombra, and he has a new horn)

Ponyville and The Crystal Empire is under his control. And Spike, The CMC, the students and more are all under his spell.

The Elements of Harmony have been destroyed.

These vectors have episode numbers of 2, 4 and 5.

Theory is, Equestria, The Crystal Empire and more are under the banner of The Kingdom of Tambelion. 

In terms of hierarchy.

Grogar(Defacto leader and Emperor)

Sombra(second in command and ruler of the expanded empire)

Chrysalis (third in command, gains a kingdom of her own to govern but wants more)

Another theory is Grogar is the one who turned Sombra. 

Spoiler

Which ones have episode numbers 4 and 5? Don't show me, just tell me.

On 2/7/2018 at 10:29 AM, ggg-2 said:

This really does sound like a final season (as opposed to season 3 where MMC ended rather ambiguously) since the alleged premise puts the characters in a situation where there's absolutely no hope.

I have a bad feeling about this. Maybe the final villain will simply walk over and subdue Twilight in the second-to-last episode of the series? This prevents her from communicating and using the magic of friendship to save the day.

• 3 weeks later...

For me, the one thing I want to see come out of My Little Pony Season 9....

Spoiler

Is for Grogar to be voiced by Mark Hamill.  YOu know him as Luke Skywalker(And Darth Bane) on Star Wars, the Joker on Batman, Skips on Regular Show and Fire Lord Ozai on Avatar.  He also voiced Woodrow Burns on Transformers: Rescue Bots

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

For me, the one thing I want to see come out of My Little Pony Season 9....

Hide contents

Is for Grogar to be voiced by Mark Hamill.  YOu know him as Luke Skywalker(And Darth Bane) on Star Wars, the Joker on Batman, Skips on Regular Show and Fire Lord Ozai on Avatar.  He also voiced Woodrow Burns on Transformers: Rescue Bots

I thought Mark Hamil would voice Scorpan! :3

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, heavens-champion said:

Who was that hacker, and how did he manage to get such accurate information? Was he just that good? This is like a sci-fi movie.

It's shocking for sure.

(edited)

To me these spoilers (unconfirmed leaks?) sounds like a way to have the show going for 2 even 3 more seasons, unless they do the 2 episode thing and make it quick to be fixed as they usually do 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Like the title says, this is mere speculation based on the recent "news" that came out from Hasbro and DHX Media at the Licensing Expo in Las Vegas
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPSEASON9
#MLPSEASON8
#MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC
#LicensingExpo2018

14 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

To me these spoilers (unconfirmed leaks?) sounds like a way to have the show going for 2 even 3 more seasons, unless they do the 2 episode thing and make it quick to be fixed as they usually do 

Who knows? The leaks did mention the ninth season might be the last to make way to the (alleged) G5, but for what I've seen and rumored, that leaves (Mean Six spoiler).....

Spoiler

Chrisy, as she just leaves and the ponies never knew she was even close by. And with Sombra returning in the premiere, and strong rumors of Grogar appearing later, presumably the finale; leaving Chrysalis unaccounted for

32 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Who knows? The leaks did mention the ninth season might be the last to make way to the (alleged) G5, but for what I've seen and rumored, that leaves (Mean Six spoiler).....

Reveal hidden contents

Chrisy, as she just leaves and the ponies never knew she was even close by. And with Sombra returning in the premiere, and strong rumors of Grogar appearing later, presumably the finale; leaving Chrysalis unaccounted for

So then you get what I'm saying? Unless they do a quick wrap up, this story could go on for more than season 9 and way into ten and 11.

Then again leaks and all that grain of salt thing 

9 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

So then you get what I'm saying? Unless they do a quick wrap up, this story could go on for more than season 9 and way into ten and 11.

Then again leaks and all that grain of salt thing 

Still assuming a high probability that S9 will be the last season, but I'm not discarding the possibility of a tenth either

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Still assuming a high probability that S9 will be the last season, but I'm not discarding the possibility of a tenth either

Honestly same with me, but it is also a bit illogical to me to start this bug world changing event and either finish it in the usual 2 part or have it last all season then finish. It could easily go on for  a while is what I mean

6 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Honestly same with me, but it is also a bit illogical to me to start this bug world changing event and either finish it in the usual 2 part or have it last all season then finish. It could easily go on for  a while is what I mean

I was thinking thw series finale could be a special! And the season 9 finale would just be a slice of life episode leading to it!

1 hour ago, MegaSean45 said:

I was thinking thw series finale could be a special! And the season 9 finale would just be a slice of life episode leading to it!

A five hour special? A ten hour slice of life in the misery of being conquered? Did you even read the spoilers of how dismal and hopeless it sounds? This could go on for multiple seasons......... 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

A five hour special? A ten hour slice of life in the misery of being conquered? Did you even read the spoilers of how dismal and hopeless it sounds? This could go on for multiple seasons......... 

You're telling me if I read something, when you clearly didn't read very well of what I said. I NEVER said 5-hour special, or 10-hour slice of life! :P I didn't even give a time! I just said a special!

15 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I won't be surprised if the situation with Chrysalis remains unresolved at least till the series finale. She lost her home, status, and dignity. I have a guess she'll go all out to exact revenge on the Mane 8 at some point.

(edited)
39 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:
  Hide contents

I won't be surprised if the situation with Chrysalis remains unresolved at least till the series finale. She lost her home, status, and dignity. I have a guess she'll go all out to exact revenge on the Mane 8 at some point.

Spoiler

Of course she will, but with Sombra calling dibs on S9 premiere, and Grogar the finale, there's no space worthy of her in the season. That is, unless they are saving her final battle for the post season 9 specials, or S10 if such thing end up greenlit . 

Anyway, I believe she should be the final villain in the show, she's the closest the show has for an archenemy

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Hide contents

Of course she will, but with Sombra calling dibs on S9 premiere, and Grogar the finale, there's no space worthy of her in the season. That is, unless they are saving her final battle for the post season 9 specials, or S10 if such thing end up greenlit . 

Anyway, I believe she should be the final villain in the show, she's the closest the show has for an archenemy

Who said Grogar was finale? Maybe he's with Sombra in the premiere! I mean how could he come back without help? Even if Chrysalis isn't finale, she'll for sure have an episode! Same with Tirek and Scorpan's reunion!

;)