Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 9 (possible spoilers)

Karnak

5 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

Hide contents

Who said Grogar was finale? Maybe he's with Sombra in the premiere! I mean how could he come back without help? Even if Chrysalis isn't finale, she'll for sure have an episode! Same with Tirek and Scorpan's reunion!

;)

Spoiler

Kinda doubt Grogar will be the villain in the premiere. Maybe he'll be the one who revived Sombra, but I'd expect him to be on the loose until the season finale 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Hide contents

Kinda doubt Grogar will be the villain in the premiere. Maybe he'll be the one who revived Sombra, but I'd expect him to be on the loose until the season finale 

I'm sure of that! I'm really sure he'll be the villain in the finale along with possibly Tirek and Chrysalis! But the art showed him that he IS in the season premiere! At least in episode 2!

;) 

(edited)
12 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

You're telling me if I read something, when you clearly didn't read very well of what I said. I NEVER said 5-hour special, or 10-hour slice of life! :P I didn't even give a time! I just said a special!

I didn't read? Yes ok, I didn't read the first post. Right. Okay. You are right and I am wrong. /sarcasm

I will reiterate: There is no way they can do as you say if the information in the first post turns out to be true.

Then again Tirek felt unbeatable and could have gone on the whole season, but not only was he only there for 2 episodes but is also coming back.

I will withhold judgment

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Regarding Season 9 being the last season:

So, I attended a panel at Everfree Northwest a couple of weeks ago - the Artists panel- and I recall Big Jim Miller saying something along the lines of "when the show ends next year"...so that's a big hint that Season 9 could be the last. Although who knows, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue, or he's just messing with us. XD

• Brohoof 2

On 5/30/2018 at 8:45 PM, PacificGreen said:

Hide contents

So, I attended a panel at Everfree Northwest a couple of weeks ago - the Artists panel- and I recall Big Jim Miller saying something along the lines of "when the show ends next year"...so that's a big hint that Season 9 could be the last. Although who knows, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue, or he's just messing with us. XD

I doubt he's messing. First the leaks, then the licensing expo, now this? I think it's 99.99% confirmed, season 9 is the last.

39 minutes ago, Venomboa said:

I doubt he's messing. First the leaks, then the licensing expo, now this? I think it's 99.99% confirmed, season 9 is the last.

Licensing expo? Don't think I've heard of that...what's that about?

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, PacificGreen said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, but things can change. Remember, they thought season 3 would be the last and look where we are now. I wouldn't put past them to go a full decade's worth, and even have it run side by side with G5, (shows have done that kind of thing in the past.). And if any announcement was to come, I would also expect some hints to be dropped towards the end of this year, and mostly between events like BabsCon SDCC, EverfreeNorthWest and BronyCon 2019.

So again I wouldn't put it past them to want to go a full decade worth.

3 hours ago, bwrosas said:

Yes, but things can change. Remember, they thought season 3 would be the last and look where we are now. I wouldn't put past them to go a full decade's worth, and even have it run side by side with G5, (shows have done that kind of thing in the past.). And if any announcement was to come, I would also expect some hints to be dropped towards the end of this year, and mostly between events like BabsCon SDCC, EverfreeNorthWest and BronyCon 2019.

So again I wouldn't put it past them to want to go a full decade worth.

Still, I think it's likely it'll end with season 9. However, despite claims in the leaks of the new show, it is unknown if in the end it will be a reboot or not. I'll die of joy if said next show is a soft reboot/spinoff of FIM. New audience won't need to have watched FIM, but us old timers won't have to mourn the end of Equestria and the Mane6 :please:

Another thing is that if G5 doesn't work as well as some planned, they may consider bringing back the G4 era as more of its own universe.  All the familiar characters, storylines, and voice actors, plus some new writers(Or familiar storytellers).  

One recent example I can point to that plays this well is Justice League Action, which carries alot of the charm from the Justice league Cartoons(Plus a few of the actors from that era, and another set of familiar voices like Teen Titans' Khary Payton as Cyborg).  Sadly, while it has been neglected by Cartoon Network, it's one of the better DC Cartoons I would highly recommend, especially if you're a fan of the DC Animated Universe cartoons(Not just Justice League, but also Batman: The Animated Series and Superman: The Animated Series)

• 1 month later...

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up

I know it’s July now, but I just found this and I have so many questions.

when did this happen?

where can I find the vectors? And if I can’t does anyone have photos?

is there an official episode list?

How does it all end?

is there any information regarding G5 released for this leak?

How will it all end?

On 6/10/2018 at 2:23 AM, Ganondox said:

Please no! 

Unless if she's G4 Megan, right :dash:?

1777651__safe_screencap_megan+williams_e

1 hour ago, Metraking192 said:

Whoa whoa whoa, hold up

I know it’s July now, but I just found this and I have so many questions.

when did this happen?

where can I find the vectors? And if I can’t does anyone have photos?

is there an official episode list?

How does it all end?

is there any information regarding G5 released for this leak?

How will it all end?

Problem is, said leaks are strictly forbidden to show here, same with links. Not to mention the source of them is down as well. Not sure where you can look for them, as even 4chan are scared for potential legal actions by Hasbro 

57 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Unless if she's G4 Megan, right :dash:?

1777651__safe_screencap_megan+williams_e

Problem is, said leaks are strictly forbidden to show here, same with links. Not to mention the source of them is down as well. Not sure where you can look for them, as even 4chan are scared for potential legal actions by Hasbro 

Did anybody save the photos or something

• 6 months later...

I just want Cozy Glow and Chrysalis to come back, and Cozy Glow to reform. Grogar will obviously take up at least one of the two-parters, because major antagonists always do, so I hope that Cozy Glow appears WITH Chrysalis or Grogar, hopefully having joined forces for power, but then Chrysalis/Grogar betrays her, and goes off to take the power for him/herself, because they no longer need Cozy, and Cozy reforms, hopefully with the help of either Starlight or the CMCS, and helps the goodies defeat Grogar/Chrysalis.