Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not a brand new fan, but returning.

Kudathene

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Ahh.. it happened years ago back when it was still a new show. I was watching animashes on YouTube, and clips from the show were used in one of the ones I watched. I thought it looked nice and was intrigued. The story goes on...

Oh, where is the best place to watch every episode for free?

• Brohoof 7

I'm always changing which one of the main six is my favorite. I think pinkie pie may be my true all time favorite. I've been watching clips since I don't have any means of transferring money online to pay for the episodes on YouTube and Netflix. 

• Brohoof 1

Hi @Kudathene and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

On 08/02/2018 at 12:10 AM, Kudathene said:

Oh, where is the best place to watch every episode for free?

I have a great website, it's in french but they also have all the episode are in english, wanna give it a try ? 

5 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hi @Kudathene and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

I have a great website, it's in french but they also have all the episode are in english, wanna give it a try ? 

Ah, check out my reply above. Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^'

• Brohoof 1