What did you think of the episode?  

164 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• School is closed, I HATED IT!
    • This school was lame; time for hooky. >_>
    • It was...meh.
    • I like it; could be better though.
    • BUCK THE EEA! I LOVED IT!!!

Note: This is discussion for the S8 premiere, and as of late, some content originally leaked (e.g., the School Six's names) have been officially revealed. But as always, please keep all leaked content not officially revealed yet — and/or if you're unsure if you're revealing too much — under the "spoiler" tag. (Hit the eye icon to trigger it and type within it.)

Title: School Daze, Parts 1 & 2

Air Date (U.S./Disc. Family): March 24th at 11:30am (Pt. 1) & 12 noon (Pt. 2)

Writer(s): Michael Vogel & Nicole Dubuc

Summaries:

Part 1: "When the Friendship Map grows bigger to reflect the world beyond Equestria, the Mane 6 realizes they'll need a way to spread the message of friendship far and wide. Luckily, Twilight Sparkle knows just what to do -- open a School of Friendship!"

Part 2: "When the School of Friendship is closed by Chancellor Neighsay of the Equine Educational Association, Twilight Sparkle must reunite her students, inspire her friends and buck the rules to stand up for what she knows is right for everycreature, pony or not."

Of course remember to join us at the CMC Clubhouse on Equestria.tv!

DailyMotion:

Part 1:

Spoiler

Part 2:

Spoiler

Hey, Season 8, bring it on! :D

• Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

First Pokémon becomes all about school, now MLP? These new characters better be interesting.

Wait, when did Pokemon become a school? Elaborate.

57 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Wait, when did Pokemon become a school? Elaborate.

In the Sun and Moon arc, rather than travel the islands of Alola and do the Island Challenge like he normally would, Ash decides to enroll in a Pokémon school and do the trials on the side. Yeah.

4 hours ago, Midnight Seashell said:

You had me at "buck the rules". Also, l'm willing to bet that Chancellor Neighsay will cancel the school because friendship studies is not a real subject

I love when this situation arises in fiction xD a new character can voice legitimate objections but no one will listen to them if they come across as a jerk

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

I...couldn't care less about the school idea, that could change though. 

As long as the stories are good, I don't truly care. :P

4 hours ago, Midnight Seashell said:

You had me at "buck the rules".

Considering Twilight underwent a panic attack because she forgot to follow an important rule in her studies, this would mark a grand transition to her character. Hopefully, they capitalize on her growth.

• This topic was pinned, unpinned, pinned and featured

All righty, consider this thread pinned and featured. HYPE PEOPLE, HYPE!!! HYPE TRAIN!!!

1006958__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

Okay, wrong train, but still...

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

All righty, consider this thread pinned and featured. HYPE PEOPLE, HYPE!!! HYPE TRAIN!!!

1006958__safe_artist-colon-andypriceart_

Okay, wrong train, but still...

Right train for me though! ^_^

• Brohoof 2

What makes me excited about this episode is that we get alot of these races together! Thanks to Pinkie for befriending the griffins, yaks, and hippogriffs, and Spike for befriending the dragons and changelings, now we see their work really pay off by having a multi-race school! Really interesting, brahs! This season is probably gonna surpass every past season of this show! :D 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, MAIKUN said:

I was hoping there would be a betrayal between Starlight and the Mane Six, if it happens then I will be happy! ^_^ 

Spoiler alert: It won't happen, not in the premiere, not in the finale, not in the s9 premiere, not in the s9 finale, not in any single episode will that happen.

• Brohoof 4

The second part conflict may revolve around Chancellor Neighsay stating that Rarity, AJ, Pinkie, etc aren't properly credentialed to teach. Interesting if that's where they take this.

3 hours ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Spoiler alert: It won't happen, not in the premiere, not in the finale, not in the s9 premiere, not in the s9 finale, not in any single episode will that happen.

It will happen, just wait and see, ya.

41 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

I am super confident this episode will heavily foreshadow the events of the finale, or at least end openly so it can be continued in the finale. Much like season 5.

What makes you say that? Episode 13 (mean 6) will foreshadow more I think. :dash: