164 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• School is closed, I HATED IT!
    • This school was lame; time for hooky. >_>
    • It was...meh.
    • I like it; could be better though.
    • BUCK THE EEA! I LOVED IT!!!

4 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

Come on, they did productive things more than anything they did  before they got their mark, blank flank business in Forever Filly and Marks and Recreation, remember?:P They contribute to their community more than any member of mane 6 when they were that age, its incredible.

If not for Starlight subplot, i will yawn my heart out during that episode. That subplot should be an episode on their own and the 'main' plot should have more contents for 44 minutes instead of shoving one plot worth of an episode.

Crystalling is like All Bottled Up, its contents are not enough to fill the screentime so it added more B-plot to fill the space, but Crystalling has better connected plots and All Bottled Up is not very long to sit through.

Anyway, i hope S8 premiere dont fall into the same trap like two previous season premiere.

Last premiere which has actual 'adventure' vibes from it. The last two premiere feel like... sitcom, i dont know if i use the right word.

And S8 premiere will be... school teaching sitcom? Damn, i watched enough school anime already...:blink:

Yeah, The Crystalling was 80% Slice of Life and 20% "high stakes event" and Celestial Advice was straight Slice of Life. School Daze is in the same direction as those two but you don't need an epic premiere to have a great experience, I mean, we did just get an arguably epic finale, and epic adventure movie, and a epic 1-hour EQG special.

On 3/3/2018 at 8:07 AM, Darthy Hooves said:

I wonder if any cats will be at the school, similar to Capper Dapperpaws from the movie?

Nope from the footage the 'movie' character is hippogrifgs. Whatever that hyperacti girls' was..you nw that one that basically a pinkie clone

Not long now before these two episodes air and I am intrigued about these students. I never looked at any of the leaked footage from a couple of months ago so I'm walking into these episodes--and the season itself--without any idea as to what will happen.

18 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Not long now before these two episodes air and I am intrigued about these students. I never looked at any of the leaked footage from a couple of months ago so I'm walking into these episodes--and the season itself--without any idea as to what will happen.

Lucky you. I watched a few of the leaked episodes, which means they're spoiled for me.

5 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

Lucky you. I watched a few of the leaked episodes, which means they're spoiled for me.

On the one hand, I didn't know where the leaked episodes were. On the other, my focus is usually on Equestria Girls so the leaks just sailed over my head. I've gone this far without knowing what happens so I should be able to last these next couple of weeks.

Why do I get the feeling that Chancellor Neighsay will be held in highest regard by Prince Blueblood in a future video? And why is it that I want to see Prince Blueblood come back in this season, no matter how hated he is at parties, or how great he is as a Diplomat?

4 hours ago, eventyraren said:

where can I watch this as it is airing? I do not live in USA.

You can always get a free trial to Philo which has Discovery Family as a package, or you can watch it live on a stream that Equestria Daily and others will surely post once they start.

https://try.philo.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=philo&utm_term=philo-286&utm_content=brand&contentId=&gclid=Cj0KCQjwy9LVBRDOARIsAGqoVntPAcPgLo6jdifA3rM5Adl4kuI9tP1midhRvY9l2uglnK9Xwepv77waAs3TEALw_wcB

Of course, I don't have Discovery Family. I'm going to hope that someone uploads a video online with enough time for me to go to my weekend job shortly after!

I likely won't be able to do big posting until after my job.

You know, with the school theme for the season, I'm still waiting for there to be some character akin to Chancellor Crowler from Yu-Gi-Oh GX, complete with Scott Schemmel doing that wicked laugh! I just want the clip of that laugh as Belowski said "Okey-dokey, Mokey Mokey."

• Brohoof 1

I'll be watching the season premiere through the usual online channels--I won't say which ones for obvious reasons.

Getting closer to more ponies!!! :D

Good morning everypony!  Well, well, well another hiatus has come to an end and more MLP is upon us once again!  No idea what Season 8 has in store for us, but I'm sure it will be absolutely splendid and delightful!  Here's to another fun season of ponies and friendship, for everypony one and all!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

OMG!!! THEY MENTIONED TEMPEST BY NAME!!! :D

• Brohoof 3