Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meeting new Brony/Pegasister friends :)

DemetriaFlame25

9 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

You seem like a really friendly pony! :) 

Welcome ~back~ to the herd! :) 

Awww thank you, I try to be myself :) and thank you for welcoming me back :) 

8 hours ago, Starzen said:

Hello!

Hey aside from greeting you I wanted to say I like your OC. Pony-dragon hybrid is such a cool concept. B)

Thank you, I got the idea from doing my pony family tree and how my families personalities and races were :) 

9 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome back to the forums! You came to the right place to find friends, everyone here is super cool. You'll find some in no time!:smug:

Hehebe that’s true I haven’t been on here 24 hours and I have spoken to many wonderful ponies :) it’s really nice to be back :) 

17 hours ago, DemetriaFlame25 said:

Thank you very much and yes I am sure I will enjoy it, I enjoyed it a year ago but things got hectic and I wasn’t able to come on here much :) 

I will be active for a certain time frame but after that it’s the land of the nod for me lol :) 

So after many oc tweeks over the years I can safely say I am finally happy with what my oc looks like now :) she shows of here shy side as well as still showing off her dragon hybrid race :) hopefully everyone loves her as much as I do, if anyone wants to know about my ocs pony family tree please just ask, I don’t mind telling you :) 

1575D473-507A-48C7-94CA-7DD4289D70FE.jpeg

Your OC Looks sooo cute

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Vocal Analyst said:

Hello there!

Hope you're enjoying yourself back at the forum and finding the friends you're after! Speaking of which, feel free to message me if you'd like, I won't bite! :P

Hi thank you for the friendly welcome, I’m really enjoying it back on the forum, I have had so many wonderful ponies welcome me back it was lovely :) 

5 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee, “have a natter”. Gonna have to use that sometime.

Welcome to the forums!! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hehehe thank you for welcoming me :) I sure will enjoy my time back on the forms :) 

5 hours ago, Photon Jet said:

Hello there! Welcome back to the MLPForums! ;)

Hi thank you so much :) 

4 hours ago, Steel Accord said:

I found the forums by looking up online roleplay for the first time.

I found the show from an anime abridged series using a clip from a PMV.

Welcome back. :)

Thank you :) 

3 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Your OC Looks sooo cute

Awwww thank you sherbert :) 

2 hours ago, Sketchy Tune said:

Hi! It's nice to meet you!

Hi it’s a pleasure to meet you too :) 

1 hour ago, SnakeEater said:

Welcome buddy!

I'm a recent returning member here myself, nice to see more UK-based members since we're quite a scarce bunch. Enjoy your time here! :smug: 

Hi Snakeeater, welcome back to the forums as well :) I have noticed that uk bronies/pegasisters are a rare bunch nowerdays :) hopefully we find more of them :) and thank you I’m sure I will :) 

1 hour ago, Captain Clark said:

Hello and welcome to the forums. :) 

Hi and thank you captain :) 

• Brohoof 4

• 3 months later...

Decided I wanted to do another oc pic, hope you like how she looks, I like to change her hair but her eyes, horns, teeth,  body colour and tail are all the same, like to keep her as realistic as possible as I change my hair a lot :) 335E27FA-38C2-4694-B4FE-E7FA06C76345.thumb.jpeg.de7265d1ce28ef7918669c2b63c2c2a9.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...