Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Rainbow Dash Comic

PhoenixGER

Hey my fellow Bronys.

What is in your opinion the best Rainbow Dash or all in all best MLP Comic or text? It would be so kind of you if you all would give me some titles for my upcoming school tour into the Switzerland. 

Love you all fellow Bronys <3

For the supporters. Sorry I had no idea where to put this. If it's in the wrong section please move it. Thank you.

Edited by PhoenixGER
My German autocorrect made Dash into Das (German the)

@PhoenixGER

Moving to MLP Comics & Books. :)

One of the best comics involving Rainbow Dash would be the Friends Forever issue that she shares with Soarin. Definitely a recommended story. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Admittedly RD's had some bad luck when it comes to the comics, especially early on(Micro Series #2 was the only comic for the longest time until FF#6 to have had any focus on her, and it's easily the worst comic in the entire run, which is saying a lot). Mini rant aside, she's had a surprisingly great run on the Friends Forever series, which FF#6(RD and Trixie), FF#11(RD and Spitfire) and especially FF#36(RD and Soarin) are easily the best in that comic's run

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Friends Forever #36 all the way!  RD isn't known for having much in the way of excellent comics that star her in particular, but that one is highly recommended.  Oh, I also really like Friends Forever #6 with RD and Trixie.