Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A reality dream...

RainbowDashie

i had the weirdest dream ever...

i dreamed i was someone like her

Posted Image

but i was myself and i was killing people.

i liked the dream for some reason, although i won't like it to be my future.

when i woke up my drink was spilled so there was a red liquid everywhere, and my knife was opened next to me... if that isn't a real dream...

''It's invisible but, so touchable

And I can feel it on my body,

so emotional.''

Most ''wierd'' dreams are enjoyable.

That sounds like an awesome dream, but if i woke up and found red liquid and an opened knife, i'd be scared too

it was pretty scary at first, then i realized it was just my drink witch was spilled

it was pretty scary at first, then i realized it was just my drink witch was spilled

That's what your subconscious wants you to think... murderer.

Well, my dream involved a house, a bed, several cute girls who weren't wearing much, and a fully clothed fat lady in power armor with a giant shotgun trying to kill us, and there was absolutely nothing to suggest that any of it was remotely true when I woke up.

That's what your subconscious wants you to think... murderer.

Well, my dream involved a house, a bed, several cute girls who weren't wearing much, and a fully clothed fat lady in power armor with a giant shotgun trying to kill us, and there was absolutely nothing to suggest that any of it was remotely true when I woke up.

Posted Image
  • Brohoof 1

Well first I love the Elfen Lied Pinkamena picture <3

And as far as the dream goes it could of been a lucid dream, as for how you woke up, not sure why the knife was there, but it would make sense if you knocked over your drink if you tossed and turned the covers.

(edited)

Well first I love the Elfen Lied Pinkamena picture <3

And as far as the dream goes it could of been a lucid dream, as for how you woke up, not sure why the knife was there, but it would make sense if you knocked over your drink if you tossed and turned the covers.

yeah but it could also have been my cat who spilled the drink. and for the knife... i dunno lol. i don't even know where it comes from... Edited by MasterCadence

• 2 weeks later...

hmm i had a similar dream where i killed 1000s of people until pinkie pie stopped me by stabbing me in the hand while she was in insane mode i woke and i was holding a knife and there was a massive gash in my left hand.