Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Can you make a season 9 episode list out of the season 8 episode list?

FlareGun45

So I made my own entire season 9 episode list on my activity page, but the earlier episodes are all gone because the activity page only has limited space, and it doesn't save all the past posts, so I wanna post the ideas here because I'm sure some of you didn't get to see them.

But in this post, I also wanna see YOUR ideas for the final season of MLP! But to make this more challenging, try to make a continuation over the season 8 list that was leaked! Because season 8 didn't come out yet! But out of all the info I've gathered from the leak, I was able to make my own season 9 list, and hopefully, this will be as close to the truth as possible! Probably not, which sucks for them cause this is best season I've ever made and probably the best way to finish off the show! ;) 

So here are my ideas of all season 9, including the 44 minute Hearth's Warming special! After this, feel free to post your ideas! :D 

Season 9 Episodes 1 and 2 - Long Live the King

Synopsis (Part 1): Ponies at the Crystal Empire start getting possessed by a strange curse that Princess Cadance feels it connects to King Sombra. Twilight and the Mane Six must locate where the disturbance is coming from before it affects more ponies, and she brings the Elements of Harmony along with her just in case.

Synopsis (Part 2): When King Sombra destroys the Elements of Harmony and brainwashes all but the Mane Six, Twilight starts to think that she and her friends are not as strong in friendship as they used to, judging by the destruction of the Elements and the brainwashed insults Spike, Starlight, the CMCs, the princesses, and pretty much all their friends that start bringing onto the Mane Six.

Characters:

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • King Sombra
  • Sunburst
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Princess Cadance
  • Shining Armor
  • Flurry Heart
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Rockhoof
  • Mistmane
  • Flash Magnus
  • Somnambula
  • Mage Meadowbrook
  • Stygian
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Mayor Mare
  • Cheerilee
  • Mr. and Mrs. Cake
  • Vinyl Scratch
  • Ponyville and Crystal Empire BG ponies

Songs:

• A song sung by the Mane Six about how strong their friendship is. (Part 1)
  • A song sung by the Mane Six about how not so strong their friendship is. (Part 2)

Season 9 Episode 3: Princess Vacation

Synopsis: Twilight persuades Princesses Celestia and Luna to take a vacation while she and Starlight take over their duties, but the princesses have a hard time relaxing believing Twilight and Starlight are going to mess up. (Squid’s Day Off-like episode)

Characters:

• Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Princess Cadance
  • Fancy Pants
  • Fleur Dis Lee
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Octavia and her band
  • Rainbow Falls Delegate
  • Trottingham Delegate
  • Cloudsdale Delegate
  • Canterlot BG ponies
  • Staff and Guests at the Beach Resort

Season 9 Episode 4: Batting An Eye (200th Episode)

Synopsis: When Spike gets a new crush on a laid back teenage batpony named Night Tooth who loves comic books and was raised by ponies, Rarity believes she’s been replaced and goes to extreme lengths to try to win back her ‘special little helper’. 

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Spike
  • Night Tooth
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Dark Wing
  • Mistmane
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Featherweight
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Fluttershy
  • Mrs. Cake
  • Mr. Cake
  • Opalescence
  • Big Mac
  • Sugar Belle
  • Derpy
  • Doctor Whooves
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Granny Smith
  • Grand Pear
  • Cranky Doodle Donkey
  • Matilda
  • Owlowiscious
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Batpony colonists

Season 9 Episode 5: Holder's Boulder

Synopsis: When Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie visit the Pie family farm by request of Limestone Pie to keep the animals from Holder’s Bouder, it mysteriously goes missing the next day, and the Pie family believes it to be a curse.

Characters:

• Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Limestone Pie
  • Maud Pie
  • Igneous Rock Pie
  • Cloudy Quartz
  • Marble Pie
  • Angel
  • Gummy

Season 9 Episode 6: The Seed of Truth

Synopsis: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit Manehattan to see Babs Seed, they find out that Babs has been avoiding her friends in the Manehattan CMCs.                 

Characters:

• Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Babs Seed
  • Bubble Pop
  • Cloudy Thunder
  • Sunflower
  • Rarity
  • Manehattan Bullies
  • Barbers
  • Manehattan BG ponies

Season 9 Episode 7: Diamond in the Rough

Synopsis: When Filthy Rich and Spoiled Rich wouldn’t stop arguing, Diamond Tiara decides to run away from home and move in with Apple Bloom at Sweet Apple Acres.

Characters:

• Diamond Tiara
  • Apple Bloom
  • Applejack
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Granny Smith
  • Big Mac
  • Scootaloo
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Silver Spoon
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Mr. Cake
  • Winona
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Song: The Apple family sing to Diamond Tiara about how a family is supposed to live, and how they could fight sometimes.

Season 9 Episode 8: Discord, Great and Powerful

Synopsis: When Trixie refuses to hire Discord as her magician’s assistant, Discord decides to make his own magic show, which becomes more popular than Trixie’s shows.

Characters:

• Discord
  • Trixie
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Fluttershy
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Snips
  • Snails
  • Spike
  • BG ponies of all over Equestria

Season 9 Episode 9: Remember the Griffins

Synopsis: Rainbow Dash and Flash Magnus get summoned to Griffinstone where the griffins are having trouble accepting their new leader. Rainbow and Flash must find a peaceful solution that would make every griffin happy.

Characters:

• Rainbow Dash
  • Flash Magnus
  • Gilda
  • Greta
  • Chancellor Gumble
  • Gallus
  • Gabby
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Citizens of Griffinstone

Season 9 Episode 10: Crouching Changeling, Hidden Dragon

Synopsis: Spike and Starlight get summoned by the map to the Dragon Lands to the changeling-dragon friendship summit to solve the friendship issues between certain dragons and changelings, mostly started by Garble and Pharynx.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Thorax
  • Ember
  • Garble
  • Pharynx
  • Smolder
  • Ocellus
  • Dragons
  • Changelings
  • Twilight Sparkle

Season 9 Episode 11: Show Management

Synopsis: With help of Somnambula’s inspiration, Sweetie Belle decides to turn her story into an actual play, but when she listens to the other actors’ suggests of different approaches, her dream project turns into a nightmare.

Characters:

• Sweetie Belle
  • Rarity
  • Somnambula
  • Scootaloo
  • Apple Bloom
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Snips (basically it's his episode to shine, since Snails had Buckball Season)
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Spike
  • Cheerilee
  • Prince Rutherford (Sweetie Belle's show gets performed in Yakyakistan)
  • Yona
  • Opalescence
  • Tank
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Yaks

Season 9 Episode 12: Daughter From Another Mother

Synopsis: When Scootaloo spends way too much time with Rainbow Dash’s parents, Rainbow Dash starts to wonder about Scoots’ relationship with her own parents.

Characters:

• Scootaloo
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Bow Hothoof
  • Windy Whistles
  • Captain Sky Chariot
  • Nurse Golden Heart
  • Rainbow Blaze
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Spitfire
  • Tank
  • Cloudsdale BG ponies

Song: Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash duet on who Scoots feels her parents are.

Season 9 Episode 13: The Poison Apples

Synopsis: When apples from apple orchards all over Equestria start poisoning ponies, cities are starting to ban apples. Twilight and Applejack search to find the one who’s been setting them up – whether it’s the Pears, Flim and Flam, or somepony else who has a grudge on the Apples.

Characters:

• Applejack
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Gladmane
  • Flim and Flam
  • Cinnamon Toast Pear
  • Apple Bloom
  • Granny Smith
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Big Mac
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Mayor Mare
  • Pear Salad
  • Pear Tart
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Derpy
  • Bulk Biceps
  • Angel

Song: A coverup song sung by Applejack, Apple Bloom, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Mayor Mare, and the townfolk about how Apples are bad while they hide the fact they were eating apples illegally.

Hearth's Warming Special: Brothers Unite

Synopsis: When Spike learns that Scorpan, the brother of Lord Tirek, was the one who found Spike and brought him to the ponies, he hopes to seek more answers from his origins. After spending some time with him, Spike is determined to help Scorpan reunite with his brother for Hearth’s Warming, in which the Mane Six find ultimately risky.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Scorpan
  • Lord Tirek
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Stygian
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Maud Pie
  • Trixie
  • Sunburst
  • Shining Armor
  • Princess Cadance
  • Flurry Heart
  • Twilight Velvet
  • Night Light
  • Zephyr Breeze
  • Mr. and Mrs. Shy
  • Rarity’s parents
  • Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles
  • Pie family
  • Spike’s famiy
  • Flim and Flam (cameo)
  • Grogar (cameo)
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Centaurs and Gargoyles
  • Prisoners of Tartarus

Songs:

• A Hearth’s Warming family and friends song sang by the Mane Six, Starlight, Spike, and the townsponies.
  • A duet sung by Spike and Scorpan about Tirek.
  • A song sung by the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, and Trixie about how Scorpan can reform Tirek.
  • A reprise of the second song sung by Tirek and Scorpan.
  • A reprise of the first song sung by everypony.

Season 9 Episode 14: The Manehattan Project

Synopsis: A rival store runned by Suri Polomare opens across the street from Rarity’s Manehattan expansion, so Rarity pushes her employees over the limit to make sure she doesn’t lose business to her. 

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Suri Polomare
  • Sassy Saddles
  • Coco Pommel
  • Farris Needle (Suri’s new assistant)
  • Mr. Stripes
  • Plaid Stripes
  • Blue Ribbon
  • Customers

Song: Rarity sings about how her employees need to work hard if they are to get better business than Suri.

Season 9 Episode 15: Drained Away

Synopsis: When Starlight realizes her magic has caused her too much trouble and grief, she decides to drain her magic permanently by drinking one of Zecora’s magic drain potions.

Characters:

• Starlight Glimmer
  • Trixie
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Sunburst
  • Zecora
  • Spike
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Creatures from Everfree Forest who attack Ponyville with Starlight’s abandoned magic.

Song: Starlight sings about how her magic has hurt ponies.[/spoiler]

Season 9 Episode 16: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

Synopsis: When Spike’s twin brother, Ash, visits Ponyville, he wishes to experience Spike’s life in Ponyville first-hand, but as it turns out, he’s not very good at chores, being a friendship ambassador, and being the number one assistant.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Ash
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Night Tooth
  • Shining Armor
  • Rarity
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Thorax
  • Pharynx
  • Big Mac
  • Mayor Mare
  • Flurry Heart
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Season 9 Episode 17: Cakewalk

Synopsis: During Pound and Pumpkin Cake’s third birthday, Pinkie Pie becomes afraid that they might be growing up too fast and that they will forget about her. Princess Luna tries to persuade her otherwise in her dreams.

Characters:

Pinkie Pie Princess Luna Pumpkin Cake Pound Cake Maud Pie Mr. Cake Mrs. Cake Twilight Sparkle Spike Applejack Apple Bloom Rarity Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Rainbow Dash Igneous Rock Pie Cloudy Quartz Limestone Pie Marble Pie Fluttershy Gummy

Song:

Pinkie sings a birthday song to the Cake wins. Pinkie sings about how the twins are growing up so fast.

Season 9 Episode 18: The Name of the Blossom

Synopsis: Fluttershy, Mage Meadowbrook, and Zecora travel to the zebra kingdom of Zebria to retrieve a missing ingredient for an antidote for Fluttershy’s sick animal friends at her sanctuary. While at Zebria, Fluttershy and Meadowbrook learn some awful truths on why Zecora left her kingdom in the first place.

Characters:

Fluttershy Mage Meadowbrook Zecora Zenghorn Zeth Angel Harry Zebras

Song: Zecora’s Potionmaking Poem

Season 9 Episode 19: Moving Out

Synopsis: When Big Mac decides to move in with his special somepony, Sugar Belle and expand the farm, Applejack does all that she could to stop him from leaving.

Characters:

Applejack Big Mac Sugar Belle Apple Bloom Granny Smith Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Spike Pinkie Pie Rarity Fluttershy The Ponytones Night Tooth (appears as she and Spike double-date with Big Mac and Sugar Belle)

Song: The Ponytones’ Farewell song to Big Mac.

Season 9 Episode 20: Windy With A Chance of Lightning

Synopsis: After the Wonderbolts have been mysteriously getting sabotaged by an unknown source, Rainbow Dash, Thunderlane, and some of the Wonderbolt cadets team-up to locate the source of the problem.

Characters:

Rainbow Dash (gets promoted to Wonderbolt captain by the end of the episode) Lightning Dust (gets reformed and rejoins the Wonderbolt Cadets by the end) Wind Rider (Lightning Dust's grandpa, does not get reformed but feels betrayed after LD decides to return to the WBs) Thunderlane Bulk Biceps Cloud Chaser Meadowflower Spitfire (decides to retire the Wonderbolts and give her captain position to Rainbow Dash by the end of the episode) Soarin Fleetfoot Misty Fly Nurse Redheart

Season 9 Episode 21: Friendship Reunion

Synopsis: When the graduated students from the Friendship School gather for a reunion, Twilight gets furious when they forget some of the lessons she taught them.

Characters:

Twilight Sparkle Spike Starlight Glimmer Sandbar Yona Smolder Gallus Ocellus Silver Stream Pinkie Pie Applejack Rainbow Dash Fluttershy Rarity Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo

Season 9 Episode 22: My Friend the Draconequus

Synopsis: When Discord finds out he’s not the only Draconequuis in Equestria, he must choose between having a new chaotic friend or use Fluttershy’s teachings to have him use his powers for good.

Characters:

Discord Disarray Fluttershy Twilight Sparkle Starlight Glimmer Pinkie Pie Rainbow Dash Applejack Rarity Spike Trixie Ponyville BG ponies

Season 9 Episode 23: The Destiny Delegates

Synopsis: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit the Crystal Empire to expand their organization, they meet a group of fillies known as the Destiny Delegates, who also help ponies with cutie mark help. Unfortunately, the Delegates believe the Crusaders stole their idea from them, and it turns into a competition.

Characters:

Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Frosty Quartz Cloudy Spinel Carol Shores Twilight Sparkle Spike Princess Cadance Shining Armor Flurry Heart BG Crystal Ponies

Song: The CMCs and Destiny Delegates all sing about how they’re the better cutie mark organization respectably.

Season 9 Episodes 24, 25, and 26: Friendship Will Always Be Magic

Part 1 - The Battle For Friendship Synopsis: Equestria gets threatened when Chrysalis releases all the prisoners from Tartarus after a failed attempt to raise an army. The Mane Six call upon Equestria’s allies to help them against the threat.

Part 2 - Rainbow Power Synopsis: Just as Twilight thought the battle was over, a powerful legendary necromancer named Grogar, united with King Sombra’s Staff of Disharmony uses its untold magic to drain friendship out of every creature in Equestria. All hope lies with Twilight, her friends, and their Rainbow Power! However, to activate their Rainbow Power, they’ll have to locate a powerful artifact known as The Elemental Template that holds the power of each Element of Harmony inside it.

Part 3 - The Elemental Template Synopsis: When Grogar’s magic of disharmony curses the Mane Six, only Starlight, Spike, Sunburst, Stygian, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders remain to figure out where the Elemental Template is, and how to free the Mane Six from their curse so they can use their Rainbow Power to defeat Grogar once and for all, and forever restore friendship to the land of Equestria!

Characters:

Twilight Sparkle Pinkie Pie Rainbow Dash Applejack Rarity Fluttershy Spike (The Elemental Template and the only one immune to Grogar's magic) Starlight Glimmer Grogar Sunburst Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Stygian Queen Chrysalis Princess Celestia Princess Luna Princess Cadance Shining Armor Star Swirl the Bearded Rockhoof Mistmane Flash Magnus Somnambula Mage Meadowbrook Spitfire Soarin Fleetfoot Misty Fly Lightning Dust Prince Rutherford Yona Ember Smolder Garble Gallus Greta Gilda Thorax Pharynx Ocellus Night Tooth Dark Wing Scorpan Silver Stream Queen Novo Princess Skystar The rest of these characters below appear at the very end celebration Trixie Big Mac Granny Smith Sugar Belle Party Favor Double Diamond Night Glider Sassy Saddles Coco Pommel Photo Finish Babs Seed Gabby Zephyr Breeze Mr. and Mrs. Cake Zecora Mayor Mare Cheerilee Diamond Tiara Silver Spoon Snips Snails Twist Discord Lord Tirek AK Yearling/Daring Do Bulk Biceps Thunderlane Rumble Angel Gummy Winona Opalescence Owlowiscious Tank Philomena Peewee Cranky Doodle Donkey Matilda Steven Magnet Cheese Sandwich Rara

Song: 

A song sung by Twilight, the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, and townsfolk about how peaceful Equestria is. Villain song sang by Grogar. Victory song in the end lead by the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight, and chorus parts sung by everypony!

So lemme know how you think of these! Also don't be afraid to share your own ideas! Yours might be better than mine! Doubt it, but it's possible! ;) 

Uh oh! Sorry! I was trying to go for each spoiler being an episode idea! But now I guess if you wanna read them, you'll have to open one after another! Oh well, let's hope it doesn't lag you out! ;) 

EDIT: Ok WOW! This thing is all screwed up!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, MegaSean45 said:

So I made my own entire season 9 episode list on my activity page, but the earlier episodes are all gone because the activity page only has limited space, and it doesn't save all the past posts, so I wanna post the ideas here because I'm sure some of you didn't get to see them.

But in this post, I also wanna see YOUR ideas for the final season of MLP! But to make this more challenging, try to make a continuation over the season 8 list that was leaked! Because season 8 didn't come out yet! But out of all the info I've gathered from the leak, I was able to make my own season 9 list, and hopefully, this will be as close to the truth as possible! Probably not, which sucks for them cause this is best season I've ever made and probably the best way to finish off the show! ;) 

So here are my ideas of all season 9, including the 44 minute Hearth's Warming special! After this, feel free to post your ideas! :D 

Hide contents

Synopsis (Part 1): Ponies at the Crystal Empire start getting possessed by a strange curse that Princess Cadance feels it connects to King Sombra. Twilight and the Mane Six must locate where the disturbance is coming from before it affects more ponies, and she brings the Elements of Harmony along with her just in case.

Synopsis (Part 2): When King Sombra destroys the Elements of Harmony and brainwashes all but the Mane Six, Twilight starts to think that she and her friends are not as strong in friendship as they used to, judging by the destruction of the Elements and the brainwashed insults Spike, Starlight, the CMCs, the princesses, and pretty much all their friends that start bringing onto the Mane Six.

Characters:

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • King Sombra
  • Sunburst
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Princess Cadance
  • Shining Armor
  • Flurry Heart
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Rockhoof
  • Mistmane
  • Flash Magnus
  • Somnambula
  • Mage Meadowbrook
  • Stygian
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Mayor Mare
  • Cheerilee
  • Mr. and Mrs. Cake
  • Vinyl Scratch

Songs:

• A song sung by the Mane Six about how not so strong their friendship is. (Part 2)

Hide contents
Synopsis: Twilight persuades Princesses Celestia and Luna to take a vacation while she and Starlight take over their duties, but the princesses have a hard time relaxing believing Twilight and Starlight are going to mess up. (Squid’s Day Off-like episode)

Characters:

• Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Princess Cadance
  • Fancy Pants
  • Fleur Dis Lee
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Octavia and her band
  • Rainbow Falls Delegate
  • Trottingham Delegate
  • Cloudsdale Delegate
  • Canterlot BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Spike gets a new crush on a laid back teenage batpony named Night Tooth who loves comic books and was raised by ponies, Rarity believes she’s been replaced and goes to extreme lengths to try to win back her ‘special little helper’. 

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Spike
  • Night Tooth
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Dark Wing
  • Mistmane
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Featherweight
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Fluttershy
  • Mrs. Cake
  • Mr. Cake
  • Opalescence
  • Big Mac
  • Sugar Belle
  • Derpy
  • Doctor Whooves
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Granny Smith
  • Grand Pear
  • Cranky Doodle Donkey
  • Matilda
  • Owlowiscious
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Batpony colonists

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie visit the Pie family farm by request of Limestone Pie to keep the animals from Holder’s Bouder, it mysteriously goes missing the next day, and the Pie family believes it to be a curse.

Characters:

• Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Limestone Pie
  • Maud Pie
  • Igneous Rock Pie
  • Cloudy Quartz
  • Marble Pie
  • Angel
  • Gummy

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit Manehattan to see Babs Seed, they find out that Babs has been avoiding her friends in the Manehattan CMCs.                 

Characters:

• Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Babs Seed
  • Bubble Pop
  • Cloudy Thunder
  • Sunflower
  • Rarity
  • Manehattan Bullies
  • Barbers
  • Manehattan BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Filthy Rich and Spoiled Rich wouldn’t stop arguing, Diamond Tiara decides to run away from home and move in with Apple Bloom at Sweet Apple Acres.

Characters:

• Diamond Tiara
  • Apple Bloom
  • Applejack
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Granny Smith
  • Big Mac
  • Scootaloo
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Silver Spoon
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Mr. Cake
  • Winona
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Song: The Apple family sing to Diamond Tiara about how a family is supposed to live, and how they could fight sometimes.

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Trixie refuses to hire Discord as her magician’s assistant, Discord decides to make his own magic show, which becomes more popular than Trixie’s shows.

Characters:

• Discord
  • Trixie
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Fluttershy
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Snips
  • Snails
  • Spike

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: Rainbow Dash and Flash Magnus get summoned to Griffinstone where the griffins are having trouble accepting their new leader. Rainbow and Flash must find a peaceful solution that would make every griffin happy.

Characters:

• Rainbow Dash
  • Flash Magnus
  • Gilda
  • Greta
  • Chancellor Gumble
  • Gallus
  • Gabby
  • Twilight Sparkle

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: Spike and Starlight get summoned by the map to the Dragon Lands to the changeling-dragon friendship summit to solve the friendship issues between certain dragons and changelings, mostly started by Garble and Pharynx.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Thorax
  • Ember
  • Garble
  • Pharynx
  • Smolder
  • Ocellus
  • Dragons
  • Changelings
  • Twilight Sparkle

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: With help of Somnambula’s inspiration, Sweetie Belle decides to turn her story into an actual play, but when she listens to the other actors’ suggests of different approaches, her dream project turns into a nightmare.

Characters:

• Sweetie Belle
  • Rarity
  • Somnambula
  • Scootaloo
  • Apple Bloom
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Spike
  • Cheerilee
  • Yona
  • Opalescence
  • Tank
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Yaks

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Scootaloo spends way too much time with Rainbow Dash’s parents, Rainbow Dash starts to wonder about Scoots’ relationship with her own parents.

Characters:

• Scootaloo
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Bow Hothoof
  • Windy Whistles
  • Captain Sky Chariot
  • Nurse Golden Heart
  • Rainbow Blaze
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Spitfire
  • Tank
  • Cloudsdale BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When apples from apple orchards all over Equestria start poisoning ponies, cities are starting to ban apples. Twilight and Applejack search to find the one who’s been setting them up – whether it’s the Pears, Flim and Flam, or somepony else who has a grudge on the Apples.

Characters:

• Applejack
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Gladmane
  • Flim and Flam
  • Cinnamon Toast Pear
  • Apple Bloom
  • Granny Smith
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Big Mac
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Mayor Mare
  • Pear Salad
  • Pear Tart
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Derpy
  • Bulk Biceps
  • Angel

Song: A coverup song sung by Applejack, Apple Bloom, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Mayor Mare, and the townfolk about how Apples are bad while they hide the fact they were eating apples illegally.

Reveal hidden contents

Synopsis: When Spike learns that Scorpan, the brother of Lord Tirek, was the one who found Spike and brought him to the ponies, he hopes to seek more answers from his origins. After spending some time with him, Spike is determined to help Scorpan reunite with his brother for Hearth’s Warming, in which the Mane Six find ultimately risky.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Scorpan
  • Lord Tirek
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Stygian
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Maud Pie
  • Trixie
  • Sunburst
  • Shining Armor
  • Princess Cadance
  • Flurry Heart
  • Twilight Velvet
  • Night Light
  • Zephyr Breeze
  • Mr. and Mrs. Shy
  • Rarity’s parents
  • Pie family
  • Spike’s famiy
  • Flim and Flam (cameo)
  • Grogar (cameo)
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Centaurs and Gargoyles
  • Prisoners of Tartarus

Songs:

• A Hearth’s Warming family and friends song sang by the Mane Six, Starlight, Spike, and the townsponies.
  • A song sung by the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, and Trixie about how Scorpan can reform Tirek.

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: A rival store runned by Suri Polomare opens across the street from Rarity’s Manehattan expansion, so Rarity pushes her employees over the limit to make sure she doesn’t lose business to her. 

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Suri Polomare
  • Sassy Saddles
  • Coco Pommel
  • Mr. Stripes
  • Plaid Stripes
  • Blue Ribbon
  • Customers

Song: Rarity sings about how her employees need to work hard if they are to get better business than Suri.

Synopsis: When Starlight realizes her magic has caused her too much trouble and grief, she decides to drain her magic permanently by drinking one of Zecora’s magic drain potions.

Characters:

• Starlight Glimmer
  • Trixie
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Sunburst
  • Zecora
  • Spike
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Creatures from Everfree Forest who attack Ponyville with Starlight’s abandoned magic.

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Spike’s twin brother, Ash, visits Ponyville, he wishes to experience Spike’s life in Ponyville first-hand, but as it turns out, he’s not very good at chores, being a friendship ambassador, and being the number one assistant.

Characters:

• Spike
  • Ash
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Night Tooth
  • Shining Armor
  • Rarity
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Thorax
  • Pharynx
  • Big Mac
  • Mayor Mare
  • Flurry Heart
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: During Pound and Pumpkin Cake’s third birthday, Pinkie Pie becomes afraid that they might be growing up too fast and that they will forget about her. Princess Luna tries to persuade her otherwise in her dreams.

Characters:

Pinkie Pie Princess Luna Pumpkin Cake Pound Cake Maud Pie Mr. Cake Mrs. Cake Twilight Sparkle Spike Applejack Apple Bloom Rarity Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Rainbow Dash Igneous Rock Pie Cloudy Quartz Limestone Pie Marble Pie Fluttershy Gummy

Song:

Pinkie sings a birthday song to the Cake wins. Pinkie sings about how the twins are growing up so fast.

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: Fluttershy, Mage Meadowbrook, and Zecora travel to the zebra kingdom of Zebria to retrieve a missing ingredient for an antidote for Fluttershy’s sick animal friends at her sanctuary. While at Zebria, Fluttershy and Meadowbrook learn some awful truths on why Zecora left her kingdom in the first place.

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When Big Mac decides to move in with his special somepony, Sugar Belle and expand the farm, Applejack does all that she could to stop him from leaving.

Characters:

Applejack Big Mac Sugar Belle Apple Bloom Granny Smith Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Spike Pinkie Pie Rarity Fluttershy The Ponytones Night Tooth (appears as she and Spike double-date with Big Mac and Sugar Belle)

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: After the Wonderbolts have been mysteriously getting sabotaged by an unknown source, Rainbow Dash, Thunderlane, and some of the Wonderbolt cadets team-up to locate the source of the problem.

Characters:

Rainbow Dash (gets promoted to Wonderbolt captain by the end of the episode) Lightning Dust (gets reformed and rejoins the Wonderbolt Cadets by the end) Wind Rider (Lightning Dust's grandpa, does not get reformed but feels betrayed after LD decides to return to the WBs) Thunderlane Bulk Biceps Cloud Chaser Meadowflower Spitfire (decides to retire the Wonderbolts and give her captain position to Rainbow Dash by the end of the episode) Soarin Fleetfoot Misty Fly Nurse Redheart

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When the graduated students from the Friendship School gather for a reunion, Twilight gets furious when they forget some of the lessons she taught them.

Characters:

Twilight Sparkle Spike Starlight Glimmer Sandbar Yona Smolder Gallus Ocellus Silver Stream Pinkie Pie Applejack Rainbow Dash Fluttershy Rarity Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo

Reveal hidden contents

Synopsis: When Discord finds out he’s not the only Draconequuis in Equestria, he must choose between having a new chaotic friend or use Fluttershy’s teachings to have him use his powers for good.

Characters:

Discord Disarray Fluttershy Twilight Sparkle Starlight Glimmer Pinkie Pie Rainbow Dash Applejack Rarity Spike Trixie Ponyville BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents
Synopsis: When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit the Crystal Empire to expand their organization, they meet a group of fillies known as the Destiny Delegates, who also help ponies with cutie mark help. Unfortunately, the Delegates believe the Crusaders stole their idea from them, and it turns into a competition.

Characters:

Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Frosty Quartz Cloudy Spinel Carol Shores Twilight Sparkle Spike Princess Cadance Shining Armor Flurry Heart BG Crystal Ponies

Song: The CMCs and Destiny Delegates all sing about how they’re the better cutie mark organization respectably.

Reveal hidden contents

Part 1 - The Battle For Friendship Synopsis: Equestria gets threatened when Chrysalis releases all the prisoners from Tartarus after a failed attempt to raise an army. The Mane Six call upon Equestria’s allies to help them against the threat.

Part 2 - Rainbow Power Synopsis: Just as Twilight thought the battle was over, a powerful legendary necromancer named Grogar, united with King Sombra’s Staff of Disharmony uses its untold magic to drain friendship out of every creature in Equestria. All hope lies with Twilight, her friends, and their Rainbow Power! However, to activate their Rainbow Power, they’ll have to locate a powerful artifact known as The Elemental Template that holds the power of each Element of Harmony inside it.

Part 3 - The Elemental Template Synopsis: When Grogar’s magic of disharmony curses the Mane Six, only Starlight, Spike, Sunburst, Stygian, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders remain to figure out where the Elemental Template is, and how to free the Mane Six from their curse so they can use their Rainbow Power to defeat Grogar once and for all, and forever restore friendship to the land of Equestria!

Characters:

Twilight Sparkle Pinkie Pie Rainbow Dash Applejack Rarity Fluttershy Spike (The Elemental Template and the only one immune to Grogar's magic) Starlight Glimmer Grogar Sunburst Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Scootaloo Stygian Queen Chrysalis Princess Celestia Princess Luna Princess Cadance Shining Armor Star Swirl the Bearded Rockhoof Mistmane Flash Magnus Somnambula Mage Meadowbrook Spitfire Soarin Fleetfoot Misty Fly Lightning Dust Prince Rutherford Yona Ember Smolder Garble Gallus Greta Gilda Thorax Pharynx Ocellus Night Tooth Dark Wing Scorpan Silver Stream Queen Novo Princess Skystar The rest of these characters below appear at the very end celebration Trixie Big Mac Granny Smith Sugar Belle Party Favor Double Diamond Night Glider Sassy Saddles Coco Pommel Photo Finish Babs Seed Gabby Zephyr Breeze Mr. and Mrs. Cake Zecora Mayor Mare Cheerilee Diamond Tiara Silver Spoon Snips Snails Twist Discord Lord Tirek AK Yearling/Daring Do Bulk Biceps Thunderlane Rumble Angel Gummy Winona Opalescence Owlowiscious Tank Philomena Peewee Cranky Doodle Donkey Matilda Steven Magnet Cheese Sandwich Rara

Song: 

A song sung by Twilight, the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, and townsfolk about how peaceful Equestria is. Villain song sang by Grogar. Victory song in the end lead by the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight, and chorus parts sung by everypony!

So lemme know how you think of these! Also don't be afraid to share your own ideas! Yours might be better than mine! Doubt it, but it's possible! ;) 

Uh oh! Sorry! I was trying to go for each spoiler being an episode idea! But now I guess if you wanna read them, you'll have to open one after another! Oh well, let's hope it doesn't lag you out! ;) 

Yeah, hard to open them all in a simple way. Still, I'm intrigued. So A for effort. 

• Brohoof 2

1. Episodes 1 and 2: A pretty cool idea. He has the magical potential to cause something like that by the mane 6.
  2. Episode 3: I have been hoping for such an episode since season 5.
  3. Episode 4: The 200th has to be a remembrance episode, in my opinion. This is a good set up for another episode though.
  4. Episode 5: Love this idea. It would be great to see the farm again.
  5. Episode 6: I don't know. I never liked her. This will definitly not be one of my favourites.
  6. Episode 7: She hasn't spoken since season 5, so it will be time she does.
  7. Episode 8: Great idea. If he is in an episode, it is good by definition.

Episode 24, 25, 26. I couldn't read it.

Spoiler

Part 1: Friendship Synopsis: Equestria gets threatened when Chrysalis releases all the prisoners from Tartarus after a failed attempt to raise an army. The Mane Six call upon Equestria’s allies to help them against the threat.

Part 2 - Rainbow Power Synopsis: Just as Twilight thought the battle was over, a powerful legendary necromancer named Grogar, united with King Sombra’s Staff of Disharmony uses its untold magic to drain friendship out of every creature in Equestria. All hope lies with Twilight, her friends, and their Rainbow Power! However, to activate their Rainbow Power, they’ll have to locate a powerful artifact known as The Elemental Template that holds the power of each Element of Harmony inside it.

Part 3 - The Elemental Template Synopsis: When Grogar’s magic of disharmony curses the Mane Six, only Starlight, Spike, Sunburst, Stygian, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders remain to figure out where the Elemental Template is, and how to free the Mane Six from their curse so they can use their Rainbow Power to defeat Grogar once and for all, and forever restore friendship to the land of Equestria!

Characters:

Twilight SparklePinkie PieRainbow DashApplejackRarityFluttershySpike (The Elemental Template and the only one immune to Grogar's magic)Starlight GlimmerGrogarSunburstApple BloomSweetie BelleScootalooStygianQueen ChrysalisPrincess CelestiaPrincess LunaPrincess CadanceShining ArmorStar Swirl the BeardedRockhoofMistmaneFlash MagnusSomnambulaMage MeadowbrookSpitfireSoarinFleetfootMisty FlyLightning Dust Prince RutherfordYonaEmberSmolderGarbleGallusGretaGildaThoraxPharynxOcellusNight ToothDark WingScorpanSilver StreamQueen NovoPrincess Skystar
The rest of these characters below appear at the very end celebrationTrixieBig MacGranny SmithSugar BelleParty FavorDouble DiamondNight GliderSassy SaddlesCocoPommelPhoto FinishBabs SeedGabbyZephyr BreezeMr. and Mrs. CakeZecoraMayor MareCheerileeDiamond TiaraSilver SpoonSnipsSnailsTwistDiscordLord TirekAK Yearling/Daring DoBulk BicepsThunderlaneRumbleAngelGummyWinonaOpalescenceOwlowisciousTankPhilomenaPeeweeCranky Doodle DonkeyMatildaSteven MagnetCheese SandwichRara

Song: 

A song sung by Twilight, the Mane Six, Spike, Starlight, Celestia, Luna, and townsfolk about how peaceful Equestria is. Villain song sang by Grogar. Victory song in the end lead by the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight, and chorus parts sung by everypony!

So lemme know how you think of these! Also don't be afraid to share your own ideas! Yours might be better than mine! Doubt it, but it's possible! ;)

Very cool idea. 

Edited by Hierok

@MegaSean45

To follow up your idea, perhaps around episode 3 or 4. Lets just say Episode 3 for convenience's sake.

I would imagine this episode to be named 'Reunion'. Lord Tirek aids the mane 6 and the heroes against the forces of King Sombra in order to gain his freedom back.  King Sombra is eventually taken down and turned to stone by the mane 6. Sometime during the episode Tirek's brother, Scorpan returns to Equestria. Tirek agrees to not mess with anyone again, to aid his case for freedom. He returns home with his brother at the end after a song.

Maybe towards the middle of the season. Celestia and Luna's parents, King Cosmodium, and Queen Solar Flare return to equestria to warn their children of an oncoming threat of the past, Grogar who they fought thousands of years ago. Grogar would appear towards the finale episodes, who he would get defeated by the mane 6 and allies, Princesses and their parents, Tirek and his brother.

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

On 10/2/2018 at 6:43 PM, MegaSean45 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Twilight Sparkle
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • King Sombra
  • Sunburst
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Princess Cadance
  • Shining Armor
  • Flurry Heart
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Rockhoof
  • Mistmane
  • Flash Magnus
  • Somnambula
  • Mage Meadowbrook
  • Stygian
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Mayor Mare
  • Cheerilee
  • Mr. and Mrs. Cake
  • Vinyl Scratch

Songs:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Princess Cadance
  • Fancy Pants
  • Fleur Dis Lee
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Octavia and her band
  • Rainbow Falls Delegate
  • Trottingham Delegate
  • Cloudsdale Delegate
  • Canterlot BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Spike
  • Night Tooth
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Dark Wing
  • Mistmane
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Featherweight
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Applejack
  • Fluttershy
  • Mrs. Cake
  • Mr. Cake
  • Opalescence
  • Big Mac
  • Sugar Belle
  • Derpy
  • Doctor Whooves
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Granny Smith
  • Grand Pear
  • Cranky Doodle Donkey
  • Matilda
  • Owlowiscious
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Batpony colonists

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Limestone Pie
  • Maud Pie
  • Igneous Rock Pie
  • Cloudy Quartz
  • Marble Pie
  • Angel
  • Gummy

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Babs Seed
  • Bubble Pop
  • Cloudy Thunder
  • Sunflower
  • Rarity
  • Manehattan Bullies
  • Barbers
  • Manehattan BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Diamond Tiara
  • Apple Bloom
  • Applejack
  • Filthy Rich
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Granny Smith
  • Big Mac
  • Scootaloo
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Silver Spoon
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Mr. Cake
  • Winona
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Discord
  • Trixie
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Fluttershy
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Snips
  • Snails
  • Spike

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Rainbow Dash
  • Flash Magnus
  • Gilda
  • Greta
  • Chancellor Gumble
  • Gallus
  • Gabby
  • Twilight Sparkle

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Spike
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Thorax
  • Ember
  • Garble
  • Pharynx
  • Smolder
  • Ocellus
  • Dragons
  • Changelings
  • Twilight Sparkle

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Sweetie Belle
  • Rarity
  • Somnambula
  • Scootaloo
  • Apple Bloom
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Spike
  • Cheerilee
  • Yona
  • Opalescence
  • Tank
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Yaks

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Scootaloo
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Bow Hothoof
  • Windy Whistles
  • Captain Sky Chariot
  • Nurse Golden Heart
  • Rainbow Blaze
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Spitfire
  • Tank
  • Cloudsdale BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Applejack
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Gladmane
  • Flim and Flam
  • Cinnamon Toast Pear
  • Apple Bloom
  • Granny Smith
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Big Mac
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Spike
  • Mayor Mare
  • Pear Salad
  • Pear Tart
  • Bon Bon
  • Lyra Heartstrings
  • Derpy
  • Bulk Biceps
  • Angel

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Spike
  • Scorpan
  • Lord Tirek
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Star Swirl the Bearded
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Stygian
  • Princess Celestia
  • Princess Luna
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack
  • Rarity
  • Fluttershy
  • Apple Bloom
  • Sweetie Belle
  • Scootaloo
  • Big Mac
  • Granny Smith
  • Maud Pie
  • Trixie
  • Sunburst
  • Shining Armor
  • Princess Cadance
  • Flurry Heart
  • Twilight Velvet
  • Night Light
  • Zephyr Breeze
  • Mr. and Mrs. Shy
  • Rarity’s parents
  • Pie family
  • Spike’s famiy
  • Flim and Flam (cameo)
  • Grogar (cameo)
  • Ponyville BG ponies
  • Centaurs and Gargoyles
  • Prisoners of Tartarus

Songs:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Rarity
  • Suri Polomare
  • Sassy Saddles
  • Coco Pommel
  • Mr. Stripes
  • Plaid Stripes
  • Blue Ribbon
  • Customers

Characters:

• Starlight Glimmer
  • Trixie
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Sunburst
  • Zecora
  • Spike
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

• Spike
  • Ash
  • Twilight Sparkle
  • Starlight Glimmer
  • Night Tooth
  • Shining Armor
  • Rarity
  • Pinkie Pie
  • Fluttershy
  • Thorax
  • Pharynx
  • Big Mac
  • Mayor Mare
  • Flurry Heart
  • Ponyville BG ponies

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Song:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Reveal hidden contents

Characters:

Song: 

I don't think it's possible and is not confirmed yet but I trust your word and it's a friendship story by Lauren Faust. 

Edited by Van123