Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello (Again?)

WhirlyPop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hi there everypony- 

I’m...not exactly a new pony here but I was gone for so long I figured I should reintroduce myself-

I’d only just barely begun to the community here when some personal things came up and I ended up going ghost. That was over a year ago now, but the desire for community recently resurfaced to the point that I just new I had to come back!! I hope to meet even more of you than I did before, and hopefully make some lasting connections and friendships!! I’m looking forward to talking to you all!

-Whirly Pop the Pony

9AABF113-2E4D-4CD7-BA64-6314B5E4AE8A.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

14 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

Welcome back! Hope you will get in touch with the community more this time around and I'll be looking forward to meeting you! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!! I’m looking forward to meeting you too, I hope we’ll get along swimmingly~

• Brohoof 2

Hey and welcome. Nice to see a so talented person here. I know many here are talented but you are the first one that does show that in his welcomes phrases (Or just the only one I do see in my very short time here.) I hope you will have a great time here and find some new friends. It's nice to see how many does join the herd every day or just revisit.

Greetings to you right from Germany 

As always said love you all fellow Bronies 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rikifive said:

Hello, hi! :) 

This drawing is so amazing! So adorable! Oh I sooo love it! :wub: Is it yours? :catface:

Welcome back to the herd! :) 

Thank you very much!! I’m glad to have rejoined the herd~ and yes, that is my sketch! I sketched both of my OCs today actually and that was the tipping point in bringing me back!

• Brohoof 4

33 minutes ago, WhirlyPop said:

Thank you very much!! I’m glad to have rejoined the herd~ and yes, that is my sketch! I sketched both of my OCs today actually and that was the tipping point in bringing me back!

Happy to hear that! :yay: 

Awww your sketches are way better than the 'finished art' I could come up with. :P  I do really like the one you've posted up here. :wub: I adore decent traditional art, because I'm terrible at that. :derp: 

Great work! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hey there WhirlyPop! It's a pleasure to meet you :3

I understand the need to reintroduce yourself, as I too recently returned after some time gone xD

I must say you have some noble goals regarding this here forum, and I would very much like to be a part of it :P

Also: Your sketches are Amazing!! :o

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello @WhirlyPop and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

DID YOU DRAW THAT ???

Thanks so much! I’m glad to be here~

and yes, I did draw that!!!