Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask my OCs!

Pripyat Pony

10 minutes ago, Pripyat Pony said:

Here is a list of all my MLP OCs.

https://kaori-warbird.deviantart.com/journal/My-MLP-OC-character-links-496502394

Feel free to ask any of them questions; just make sure that you specify which one you are asking! If you want to ask all of them the same question, that's alright too. ;)

Chatterbox asks.gif This is Chatterbox reporting from Canterlot News, today we are going to talk with the ponies from Pripyat, one of the cities affected for the Chernobyl disaster in the 80s.

First of all it is a pleasure that you can agree to give us an interview, i thank you for your presence here *goes to Avarice* First of all tell me how is a normal day to you?

@Balareth

Avarice: Well, since right now I'm trapped inside a painting, my days are normally spent plotting revenge on the ponies who foiled my evil plan to take over Equestria.

@Califorum

Diego: Yeah... just about. I wouldn't mention you to Mum tho, she'd get really mad. XD She still doesn't like you very much, lol.

• Brohoof 2

On 13/2/2018 at 5:03 PM, Pripyat Pony said:

@Balareth

Avarice: Well, since right now I'm trapped inside a painting, my days are normally spent plotting revenge on the ponies who foiled my evil plan to take over Equestria.

@Califorum

Diego: Yeah... just about. I wouldn't mention you to Mum tho, she'd get really mad. XD She still doesn't like you very much, lol.

chatterbox sad.png whoa... that's really sad.... why would you wanted to take over Equestrie?