Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sparklefan1234 Fan Club

SparklingSwirls

Here's a fan club to celebrate one of the most awesome, cheerful, friendliest users on the forums, @Sparklefan1234! Sparklefan is a fantastic BFFFF (Best Forum Friend For Five-ever?) who is always ready with a boop, a cuddle, a brohoof, or a cute picture. ^_^ So here is a thread where you can do all of those things and enjoy spreading friendship around the forums! :D 

Image result for twilight and rapunzel

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 8

@Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls

As much as I want to support Sparklefan having a fan club, it's honestly making me feel jealous (and likely others jealous too). :dry:

Honestly, I want to be a good friend, but much like Rarity was of Fluttershy becoming a model in Season 1, I'm totally jealous now and it's making me feel like a bad person.

@Sparklefan1234 Please don't be mad.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

As much as I want to support Sparklefan having a fan club, it's honestly making me feel jealous (and likely others jealous too). :dry:

I want to be a good friend, but much like Rarity was of Fluttershy becoming a model in Season 1, I'm totally jealous now and it's making me feel like a bad person.

Ah... would you like me to ask an admin to delete this topic then? My goal wasn't to make anyone upset, sorry about that.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted :) 

@WiiGuy2014 Or you could have a friend make a fanclub for you too!

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

I want to be a good friend, but much like Rarity was of Fluttershy becoming a model in Season 1, I'm totally jealous now and it's making me feel like a bad person.

I'm sorry. :(

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

Ah... would you like me to ask an admin to delete this topic then? My goal wasn't to make anyone upset, sorry about that.

Aww. :(

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

I don't know if the Admins would even allow this or not, or if my stupid jealousy is just spoiling the fun. I don't know. :huh:

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm sorry. :(

Aww. :(

I'm really sorry. It's just my jealousy talking and as long as the administration is fine with it, I really don't want to ruin it.

I hope you don't think of me as a terrible friend because of this. Heck, I hope I'm not being too selfish writing this very post. *sigh* It sucks that I never learned proper social skills about this.

Your thoughts, @Sparklefan1234

• Brohoof 3

Forget what the mods or admins think. This is a community celebration. It's moments like these that the forum is built on, that our fandom is built on, and I support the permanence of the Sparklefan1234 fanclub! The Sparklefanclub1234 if you will. 

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Forget what the mods or admins think. This is a community celebration. It's moments like these that the forum is built on, that our fandom is built on, and I support the permanence of the Sparklefan1234 fanclub! The Sparklefanclub1234 if you will. 

The Sp-sp-sp-Sparklefan Club 

mofetafanboy718-brony-club-4-life.png

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sweet Walt Disney, I hate being jealous right now, especially since I've been having a good time these past few days on vacation at Walt Disney World.

Just ignore me. I really don't want to ruin our friendship. And I can't even talk in a PM with you, Sparklefan. If anyone is to blame here, it's me and my jealousy. Surely, you can understand that, right?

• Brohoof 1