Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Trade? :)

Kaleido Dreams

Hi! I'm wanting to do a few art trades since I'm trying to get back into the swing of drawing! It's been a few years since I've actually drawn digitally, so I'm practicing to implement my traditional art skills into my digital style. (If you're interested in me drawing you something but you yourself can't draw anything for me, PM me and we can see what we can do)

(I'm currently needing a proper banner for my signature and an avatar, so it would be cool if someone who can make those propose a trade :-))

Here are some of my latest drawings

Spoiler

tahdah__by_apollonaut-dc2p88u.pnggame_on__by_apollonaut-dc2wfim.png

The shading for the drawings I do for you will be flatter because shading takes a lot of effort for me. In return, I ask that you draw my OC. Bear with me, I drew her like four years ago and have yet to actually take the time to redraw her with my current digital drawing style. Or you can also draw my unicorn wolf in my recent drawings above.

Spoiler

kalideo_by_zetzilla-d71kxq8.png

Also, I will be posting my finished drawing in this thread and on DeviantArt. I'd also prefer that your drawings are also digitally drawn. If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions or are interested, feel free to reply to my thread or PM me :) 

• Brohoof 4

• 2 months later...