Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies reacting to Disney villains

heavens-champion

13 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

What would the ponies' opinions be on the Disney villains?

How come everyone but me is coming up with the Disney-themed topics? Okay, with that complaint said and out of the way....

My answer is that it depends. And I don't have time right now to give all my answers. How about this to start:

I know the ponies would likely think of Chrysalis if they met Maleficent. And in my Head Fanon, The Mane 6 HAVE met her when I as Unicorn Will Guide was first brought to Equestria. We had to stop her evil scheme of her and her fellow Disney Villains from taking over Equestria.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, heavens-champion said:

What would the ponies' opinions be on the Disney villains?

This is how I feel the ponies would feel about Disney villains:

• They would be intimidated by the villlains like Maleficent, Jafar & Hades.
  • They would probably consider Captain Hook & Prince John to be too silly to be taken seriously.
  • They would probably be intimidated by Ursula.
  • They wouldn't like Pete at all. 
  • Brohoof 1

I could definitely see Rarity bonding with Captain Hook and Hades (if two of them wouldn't be murderous bad guys). Think about it.

That trio of theatrical drama queens would have so much sass, gorgeous manes and simply divine! outfits.:pout: :orly:

Match made in heaven!

• Brohoof 1

Well, i don't have a opinion all around for the mane 6. But considering that Fluttershy is so innocent a naive around animals, she could be having some trouble among villains like Scar, Shere Khan, Kaa and others.

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy would be afraid of all of the Disney villains--including the ones that look innocent in appearance. Rainbow Dash would laugh at them and seeing them as nothing compared to what she's dealt with in Equestria. Pinkie Pie would find them funny and imagine them involved in one of her parties. I'm not sure how the other three would react.

• Brohoof 2

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

This is how I feel the ponies would feel about Disney villains:

• They would be intimidated by the villlains like Maleficent, Jafar & Hades.
  • They would probably consider Captain Hook & Prince John to be too silly to be taken seriously.
  • They would probably be intimidated by Ursula.
  • They wouldn't like Pete at all. 

I can imagine them not liking Pete.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The ponies would likely react to the Disney villains the same way they react to their own MLP villains. Both Disney and MLP have villains with varying degrees of menace. The ponies have dealt with all kinds, from comical to terrifying. They don't go around checking the brand labels on the villains they face; they just face them and take what comes. Bad guys are bad guys, it doesn't matter what studio background they come from.  

Edited by Narcissus

I can imagine Rarity starting to tell Cruella De Vil everything that is wrong with her design choices and give her tips and maybe that'll stop Cruella from wanting to hurt puppies? lmao

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:52 PM, Stormfury said:

I'd say...most of 'em would feel that way. :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone boasts like Gaston

No one brags like Gaston

No one's got a titanic ego like Gaston.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, NathanW200 said:

Rarity would hate Jafar or Hades 

Jafar-16[187].png

I wonder what Twilight would think of Jafar.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, Narcissus said:

The ponies would likely react to the Disney villains the same way they react to their own MLP villains. Both Disney and MLP have villains with varying degrees of menace. The ponies have dealt with all kinds, from comical to terrifying. They don't go around checking the brand labels on the villains they face; they just face them and take what comes. Bad guys are bad guys, it doesn't matter what studio background they come from.  

Oh. So Rainbow Dash wouldn't hesitate beating the Coachman to a pulp for practically selling kids into slavery. I could say Fluttershy would do the same thing to Cruella for trying to turn cute, innocent puppies into a fur coat.

On 2/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, Goat-kun said:

They are not prepared.

Villainy.thumb.png.d8d2456ce683e58c722b102e56f9bab0.png

Who's the middle one?

To answer the question, it would likely depend on the villain. Some of the villains are kind of harmless, while others are very, very dangerous. In this case, are we talking about them actually meeting the villains, or just seeing the movies? In the latter case, they'd probably find most of them quite enjoyable, but if they'd actually meet them they would probably try to befriend them, or failing that, use the Elements/Rainbow Power/MacGuffin power of the day to stop them.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, KatonRyu said:

Who's the middle one? 

The middle one in that picture is a female villain Lord Dominator from the short-lived Disney show, "Wander over Yonder"

But who is that horsehead character on the right in the picture? 

And as Will Guide, I'm the one with access to the Disney world in Equestria. It's a subtle job of mine to keep the Disney Villians out of Equestria since they once tried to use me to take over it.

Edited by SwitchGuy2018

47 minutes ago, KatonRyu said:

Who's the middle one?

To answer the question, it would likely depend on the villain. Some of the villains are kind of harmless, while others are very, very dangerous. In this case, are we talking about them actually meeting the villains, or just seeing the movies? In the latter case, they'd probably find most of them quite enjoyable, but if they'd actually meet them they would probably try to befriend them, or failing that, use the Elements/Rainbow Power/MacGuffin power of the day to stop them.

From left to right: Bill Cipher, Lord Dominator, Toffee.

As I said: They are not prepared.

Just now, Goat-kun said:

From left to right: Bill Cipher, Lord Dominator, Toffee.

As I said: They are not prepared.

Never heard of toffee.

1 minute ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

Never heard of toffee.

Toffee is a villain from Star vs. the Forces of Evil. He's very cunning and very powerful. Definitely a show worth watching IMO.

29 minutes ago, KatonRyu said:

Toffee is a villain from Star vs. the Forces of Evil. He's very cunning and very powerful. Definitely a show worth watching IMO.

I don't like Disney Channel's irregular schedule slip of their shows. I lost interest in promising shows like Milo Murphy's Law and Ducktales 2017 due to their lack of a consistent airing schedule.

7 minutes ago, SwitchGuy2018 said:

I don't like Disney Channel's irregular schedule slip of their shows. I lost interest in promising shows like Milo Murphy's Law and Ducktales 2017 due to their lack of a consistent airing schedule.

Fair enough, though at least with Star you'd have 3 seasons to go through before having to wait for more.

• 2 years later...