Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some reactions possibly not showing up?

Rhythm Red

I've been getting notifications that people 'reacted to a comment in (so-and-so)'s status update', but when I check my comments, nothing shows up under my name. No brohooves, no teacups, no nothing. It would be kinda weird for them not to have seen my comment though, as all the other similar comments around mine have usually been reacted to. It's kinda annoying me since I'm unsure whether people saw my comment or not. Maybe I'm just making a big deal out of nothing though. Anyone else having this issue?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:

I have that same problem, too. Sometimes it takes at least an hour for them to appear.

Yeah. Sometimes it does that, sometimes it doesn't appear at all. Sometimes I log off my account to view the comment and nothing's there either.

I actually have just bumped into the same problem, so I suppose I can confirm, that such an issue exists.

The notifications clearly state, that multiple ponies have reacted to my status update, yet it shows nothing. Replies in that status update show reactions correctly though.
My previous status updates on the hoof, also show reactions correctly, so it seems, that it tends to break in specific circumstances, if not random, though things shouldn't be really happening randomly when it comes to code.

Of course, it's not a big issue for me. :derp: 

• Brohoof 2