Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I will draw your OC for just 2 spots! Now open!

Kittyagent101

Do you want your OC drawn, well you can get it drawn by me for only 2 spots!! Just give me a pic to base it on or a description and I should have it done, I'll follow and reply if your request is accepted!

I can do more if I do get more but for now, i'll just stick with three!

Edited by Kittyagent101

I'm looking for someone to improve this image of my OC, Changeling Will Guide.

5a6a84b961c4c_ButterflyCWillGuide.thumb.png.8222f86ebebd3dbc728da4bf795b64ad.png

The image above is not exactly how I wanted it. The blue undershell of his Thorax is supposed to stretch across his entire underside until it reaches his back legs. Look at the two Changelings below:

5a6d2601202db_imageproxy(4).thumb.png.eadbf4f7512736869016c18a55ad55fb.png

it's important that you get the blue shell like that.

"Two-Spots?" Does that Mean I'd owe you two bucks for... wait, maybe that's the wrong terminology considering the fandom... Dollars, I mean.~

Ah, boo. Are we already full up? I'll toss in my own OC for the sake of getting a limb in through a keyhole? I was hoping you could do...

I unfortunately only have good words and sketchy sketches to go by for you. Here's my rough approximation too!

IMG_3773.jpg 

He's an orange pegasus of usual athletic pegasai build, just has a longer then usual (more horsey face) face to give him that hang-dog look, a huge pair of wrap-around wings for a feathered ruff, and that cowlick mane of his. That's sorta based off Fry's from Futurama if you know that show, but that's given me trouble in imagining how the back of that mane would actually end... and to that, if you want to know about position, constant motion is sort of his shtick. I'd want each of his hooves pointed somewhat differently for that fidgety look! He's a scaredy-Pony! 

Do let me know if you need anything else or what help I can offer! I wish you good luck with getting all that you get accomplished! Good Luck, KittyArtist!

Ok, this is probably an incredibly an incredibly stupid question, but are you implying that one OC would take up 2 spots when there are only 3 slots available overall? Whaaaaat? :wat: I'm not sure I understand what you mean...

But anyways, if possible, could you please draw my OC, Silica?

ponyWithBackground2.png.3d4ebf4c30b0019151ac72ccc83fbe8f.png.1a5e356f633afbb76d913e25a1fdc690.png

I only ask that you replace her cutie mark with this, because I very much prefer it to the single pickaxe I threw in when I first designed the character:

imageproxy-1.jpg.3772bfe66c43c90f9c492522970703af.jpg

Thank you! :squee:

• 2 months later...

@Sky Gamer Try to check the topic  the user's activity before requesting, as there's little to no chance that your posts will get a reply in cases such as this one.

Considering when they last visited I'll be locking this until further notice from the member.

• The topic was locked