• I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The episode was absolutely excellent!

AND there was even a song!

It's definitely my favorite Rarity episode so far! And that's no small feat :P

Rewatching it now ^^

edit: oh yeah, the return of Octavia ftw!!

Rewatching it at the moment

Edited by Marshmallow

We all saw Celestia checking out Rarity's plot.

It seems Fancy Pants isn't quite as shallow as the other aristocrats. Also, why didn't Rarity just tell the aristocrats that they were the bearers of the Elements, or that Twilight was Celestia's protege?

It seems Fancy Pants isn't quite as shallow as the other aristocrats. Also, why didn't Rarity just tell the aristocrats that they were the bearers of the Elements, or that Twilight was Celestia's protege?

Indeed, Fancy Pants turned out to be quite an awesome pony, acutally way much better than all other canterlot ponies. Was kinda unexpected actually
  • Brohoof 1

Yep, great episode. Can't give my full opinion until I watch it again. However, that was an excellent episode. Its 2nd under may the best pet win.

Final note: Yay! Song, Pinkie pie, and octavia. ^_^

Edited by RaccoonBL

We saw Octavia and Photo Finish again. Also saw ponies that looked like Pokey Pierce and Carrot Top at the garden party.

I didn't see the opening or intro. Also, didn't see any Ditzy Doo this episode.

Edited by Slendermane

That's what I was thinking. Couldn't she be like "yeah, Hess are my friends from. Ponyville. Oh, by the way, we're the element bearers, we've saved Equestria twice. Also, twilight is the princesses protege, and rainbow dash has saved the wonderbolts lives."

Also, what's this song called? I'm thinking "everypony should know" but im not sure if it already has a name :/

Also, whale airship ftw

That's what I was thinking. Couldn't she be like "yeah, Hess are my friends from. Ponyville. Oh, by the way, we're the element bearers, we've saved Equestria twice. Also, twilight is the princesses protege, and rainbow dash has saved the wonderbolts lives."

"She also won the last Best Young Flyers competition and pulled off the legendary Sonic Rainboom twice. Applejack owns one of Equestria's grandest apple orchards and her cousin is one of the founders of Appaloosa. Fluttershy is the pegasus that got rid of that dragon that nearly suffocated the entire country. She is also a rather famous model." (Sorry. I couldn't think of anything about Pinkie Pie that might impress the snobs.)

Edited by Slendermane
  • Brohoof 2

"She also won the last Best Young Flyers competition and pulled off the legendary Sonic Rainboom twice. Applejack owns one of Equestria's grandest apple orchards and her cousin is one of the founders of Appaloosa. Fluttershy is the pegasus that got rid of that dragon that nearly suffocated the entire country." (Sorry. I couldn't think of anything about Pinkie Pie that might impress the snobs.)

Pinkie invented parties and created Equestria.

I think I've found my next avatar :wub:

Also, yes. Awesome rarity outfit :)

• Brohoof 2

I remember seeing a ponified "Persistence of Memory" in the art gallary. For those who don't know here it is.

Posted Image

I need to go back and see if I can make out any other ponified masterpieces.

Edited by Slendermane

I remember seeing a ponified "Persistence of Memory" in the art gallary. For those who don't know here it is.

Posted Image

I need to go back and see if I can make out any other ponified masterpieces.

There it is!

I just love to see little references like this in the show ^^

post-28-0-64641700-1322931937_thumb.png

Edited by Marshmallow

Just watch it a second time. Its still a truly great episode.

Things I liked:

• Pinkie pie party cannon. (Go pinkie)
  • Pinkie Pie
  • References to past episodes such as episode 5, (When pinkie is describing Rd's stunt), and episode 26, (Grand galloping gala).
  • Derpy! :)
  • A good slightly more unpredictable plot then I expected. It was still predictable, but slightly less, (Rarity's friends show up and Fancy pants being a nice pony.)
  • And lastly an awesome song.
This was a truly marvelous episode and I can't wait to see next weeks. :)
  • Brohoof 2