Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Sports?

Tricky42

Have trained karate for over 4 years, when switched to tennis and started going to the gym, as the time went by I got older and started focusing on my studies and stopped working out, now I occasionally go swimming to keep myself in form but apart from that all I'm doing is sitting and studying or taking a walk through the part every day at night.

back in grade school I use to be a jock :P I played basketball, some football, tennis, did track and field, and soccer. At my age now I only play basketball and mostly watch other sports. I'm not as physically fit so i run for a minute and im dead tired xD but thankfully i still got the short bursts of speed~

1 hour ago, Cyralicious said:

Have trained karate for over 4 years, when switched to tennis and started going to the gym, as the time went by I got older and started focusing on my studies and stopped working out, now I occasionally go swimming to keep myself in form but apart from that all I'm doing is sitting and studying or taking a walk through the part every day at night.

Cool so did i! Which belt did you reach?

Edited by Tricky42

31 minutes ago, Tricky42 said:

Cool so did i! Which belt did you reach?

I'm not quite sure if the system of the belts is universal in all countries but I got to the green belt.

Anyways our system went this way by belt colours : white-yellow-orange-red-blue-green-purple-brown-black

Edited by Guest

Just now, Cyralicious said:

I'm not quite sure if the system of the belts is universal in all countries but I got to the green belt.

Anyways our system went this way by belt colours : white-yellow-orange-red-blue-green-purple-brown-black

Ah nice. Ours go

White-yellow-orange-green-2nd green-purple-2nd purple- 3rd purple-brown-2nd brown- 3rd brown- black. I got to second degree black belt

I use to play soccer in grade school before my asthma got the best of me. Couldn't really do a lot of physical stuff as a kid because of that, now its not a problem anymore. Though currently I don't do a whole lot, I play football with some co-workers every now and then, but that's about it. I want to try to get into martial arts once I move out for a variety of reasons.

• 3 months later...
(edited)

If Quidditch counts, yes! If not, then no

I like being active, but I'm more of a canoe, hike, bike and roller blade active. Otherwise, I didn't really play any sports, I would sit inside and read or draw most of the time. However, I did do a lot of DDR back in my time. When the real hype was going on.

Edited by Memento Mori

I'm not very good most sports, but I am an excellent swimmer. I occasionally take a swim in the pool at my apartment or when I'm on vacation but that's about it. Rather than competitive sports I do go to the gym on a regular basis and do cardio and some very light weights to keep toned but not to build muscle. I can do the basic stuff but nothing too extreme anymore on doc's orders. 

I don't do sports, and I'm good at none of them. I'm especially bad at basketball because I can't even dribble the ball. I'm too uncoordinated in that way. I run around the farm sometimes for exercise, and I can still sprint fairly fast under the right circumstances. 

(edited)

I did swimming for a couple years but now I just work out 3 times a day.

Even though I want to start Taekwondo this year and then move up to Wing Chun.

Oh, and I do track, but in the area in the 100m Speed Dash.

Edited by Sondash Studios

I used to be on a competitive Football team, where I played defence/midfield.
I also used to do Boxing, but unfortunately I lost interest in both.

The only real sports I do now are basic Gym workouts and Weightlifting, been debating on getting back into Boxing for a while now. 

• 1 year later...

I really enjoy table tennis. Maybe because I have played it well over 1000 hours in my life time, and know a few tricks. It keeps you moving, and it is very fast when it gets insane. Just the way I like it! B)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used to play soccer when I was a wee lad but I quit after having too many soccer balls to the face(idk maybe my face is a soccer ball magnet or something??).  Ever since I was young, I always thought it would be cool to either be in a martial art or go into strength training(like strongman stuff).  For a while, it was Kendo but now I'm open to any martial art so long as I can afford it!  Also ballet, I'd like to try ballet for a bit.  Not really expecting to do anything fancy just something to do as a hobby but most places around me only offer beginner ballet courses to children, which is kinda frustrating as a grown man and definitely not a child.  These days it's just jaunts to the gym, I typically spend 1.5 hours to 2 hours there.  When I go, that is...

I used to do swimming and I played soccer, cricket, basketball and badminton. These days, I don't really play sports. I mostly go on power walks and work out at the gym.