Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Sports?

Tricky42

I don't do sports, but I am interested in trying out a few! Namely archery and karate. I usually do a lot of walking or hiking when I'm in the mood

I go to the gym to lift weights and I do saber combat. I ocassionally practice boxing and other martial arts but its been so long and I am so out of shape that I dont last long. Trying to get back into it though. 

I don’t play sports and I never did in all of my years of school. I do enjoy playing a little basketball though even though I suck at it.

Archery, tennis, and kickball are among the sports I used to play when I was younger. I don’t play any sports now though. I am pretty good at basketball though and actually have been wanting to get on a team but doubt that will ever happen now. 

soccer as a kid; always found tennis pretty fun but wasn't on any teams. i don't do sports now but wouldn't be against learning something like archery or something winter-related like skiing. 

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t play any sports anymore. I just get the bare minimum of exercise to stay technically healthy. But I still have the lowest stamina out of everyone I know, including people who don’t exercise at all. :scoots:

I was in marching band for four years in high school (it is by definition a sport, don't listen to what other people say). Anyone who tells you that marching band is easy has never been in marching band or has never seen one practice. Well, a good one, anyway. I'm excluding the ones that don't practice seriously and are basically just giant social gatherings.

I played baseball for a few years back in elementary school. I wasn't amazing at batting (I rarely got farther than first base with a hit), but I was our main pitcher, so that was cool, I guess. I even learned how to throw curveballs and such. Not sure why I didn't stick with it. I enjoyed it, so I don't know why I stopped.

I also played a year of basketball in elementary school, but I hated it and never went back.

Oh, I was also in a bowling league. I think fifth through seventh grade. That was fun, but it got repetitive after a while. Maybe I'll join one again once I get my motorcycle. A casual one that doesn't meet every week. I think my highest string was in the 190's somewhere, but it was a long time ago, so I don't exactly remember. It was definitely above 170. I got a 150 a couple years ago when I went with a few friends in high school, so I guess I still have that skill.

Edited by Booker