Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted A Day In My Shoes

Traitorous Pony

8eb53875079254b5a9c98fa42fddfcd3.png

I know, its been done before but what I want to go with is something entirely different as to how this all started. What I was thinking was that they could have been arguing, to which Discord says that a day in his shoes would be too difficult, as twilight says the same thing. Discord makes light of her status saying how easy it would be to live her life, a simple pony with no real duties to perform. To that she gets frustrated with him about treading so lightly on it, which leads to the body switch, they cannot be changed back until they have complete understanding of each other. This takes place during discord's reform, which he wasn't very cooperative. 

If you got anything i could add to it, I'd be grateful. :kindness:

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

She's still beautiful, don't try and deny it.

and I'll add now...

And then Starlight came into the room and said "Wow, This is almost as bad as when I swap-" then Discord and Twilight said "NOT NOW STARLIGHT"

Not what I meant...

As you seem to be looking for assistance with your idea instead of showcasing a finished product, I'll relocate this topic into AK Yearling's Written Resources.

Have a lovely day now!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shadow Beam said:

As you seem to be looking for assistance with your idea instead of showcasing a finished product, I'll relocate this topic into AK Yearling's Written Resources.

Have a lovely day now!

it was hard to tell where this would go, my apologies.