Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been kicked out of anywhere?

Reecejackox

Looool, a couple places.

One recently was with my sister, I'd rather not talk about it. Just remember that there are very very terrible people in this world who you won't be able to deal with, and that addicts are actual people too 8)

When I was little, I went to this Spring Camp and they kicked me out because I was always running around. I was banned until that upcoming summer, but I never came back. One day I want to show up there and just run around like crazy person in my banana costume and annoy them as my sweet sweet vengeance.

• Brohoof 1

I got kicked out of a club for fighting with security lol.

I was a tad bit drunk.

Edited by Guest

I was kicked out 2 smart kid classes in 7th grade because I wasn't "advanced" enough and so they replaced me with a different student in a not so advanced class.They also kicked me out was Orchestra,because of this. which was very unnecessary... >:(

eh,but I never really gave a single fuck.If that had never happened I wouldn't have met someone special (:

Edited by Messy Mane
  • Brohoof 1

Usually I mind my own business, though I believe I've been kicked out of my sister's friend's house because she had my phone and refused to give it to me. I wasn't on the greatest terms with my sister back then, and may have said some things, but now we get along great.

13 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

When I was 15 I got kicked out of a pet store for protesting the tyranny of Jason Voorhees. I was dressed as Freddy Krueger when I did it and I regret nothing. It was freaking hilarious and I stand by it.

I actually have a convincing Jason costume, assuming you still have your costume we could get into a lot of shenanigans if we ever met.

I was kicked out of a forum, because a mod decided that he didn't like me, and my disapproval of his tyranny. It was me along with other people he and some other mod that was hardly on decided they didn't like, using a complete misinterpretation of the forum's Code of Conduct as an excuse.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything really. I try to follow rules whenever they're reasonable.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

I got kicked out of a flower shop for asking why the florist was selling teddy bears. 

When I was 15 I got kicked out of a pet store for protesting the tyranny of Jason Voorhees. I was dressed as Freddy Krueger when I did it and I regret nothing. It was freaking hilarious and I stand by it.

First, seriously!?

Second, I'm gonna do that now.

I was in a videogame store, just entering and leaving over and over. Guess the clerk got annoyed and told me to either buy something, or leave. Had to leave.

I was kicked in a forum as well for getting in trouble with a mod. Returned with a new account months later just yo have a laught that I've returned without them even knowing it. Years passed, and they still not know :D, but haven't gone there in a long time because this "Banned user trolling a forums by using another account and they don't even know" loses novelty quickly  :dash:. Maybe I'll reveal that truth myself, but again, the novelty passed, and should have done it years back. Maybe they even forgot my old account, it's no fun that way 

Nah, it was more like me kicking douchebags out for public disruptions back in my previous retail job.

Despite being able to speak fairly fluent Japanese & familiar with Japanese culture & customs, I've been given the old "Chotto gaijin sama dame" (Sorry, but 'honorable' foreigners aren't allowed) line at least once when I was stationed in Japan for 3 years.  I tried asking why (in Japanese), but the hostess just kept repeating the same line over & over, so I just said, "Ii-yo!  Koko ni bachi atare!" (Fine then!  May divine judgment fall upon this place!), and left, but not before seeing her eyes widen when I basically invoked the wrath of God on her establishment, but I figure if you're going to be a bigot, you deserve it. :P

@Snow Frostflame I had to get rid of it eventually. That thing fit me ten years ago but not anymore. How was I supposed to know cats support Jason?

@Lucid_Nightlight 100% true story. I walked in because i wanted to warm up a bit (it was freezing that day) and I wondered aloud why a florist sold teddy bears and he pointed to the door and said "Okay, goodbye!" 

3 hours ago, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

@Snow Frostflame I had to get rid of it eventually. That thing fit me ten years ago but not anymore. How was I supposed to know cats support Jason?

@Lucid_Nightlight 100% true story. I walked in because i wanted to warm up a bit (it was freezing that day) and I wondered aloud why a florist sold teddy bears and he pointed to the door and said "Okay, goodbye!" 

Wow, what a baby

Yes, once. I was at a store with a couple of friends to get some drinks. They started being loud and obnoxious and I guess the manager eventually got sick of it and kicked the lot of us out.

I wasn't kicked out per say but rather I was forced to stay out of a local 7-Eleven I used to frequent many years ago back when I lived in Calgary at the time. My best friend worked there and I often came by to talk to him about various things. However, the manager of the store wasn't all that pleasant--no one, not even the other employees could stand her--and got annoyed with what I was doing prompting me to take my business elsewhere. She was eventually fired for reasons I never found out about but no one stood up for her as they felt she abused her position.

On 2/14/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lucid_Nightlight said:

When I was little, I went to this Spring Camp and they kicked me out because I was always running around. I was banned until that upcoming summer, but I never came back. One day I want to show up there and just run around like crazy person in my banana costume and annoy them as my sweet sweet vengeance.

I know your pain, it's stupid how the get mad at you for being active at stuff like "Camp"

I remember once in elementary i got in big trouble because a kid went to sit down and my (at the time) sadistic self thought it would be funny to pull it from under him, the rest is pretty self explanatory. 

Where I'm from, we have a thing called an "empty". An empty is pretty much an empty house where the parents are away for the night or on holiday, and this guy I knew who lived there decided to have a party since he was on his own in his now-empty house. Long story short, his parents suddenly turned up in the middle of the party and basically kicked all of us out. It was around 11:00 at night too, so me and my pals had to walk nearly 6 miles in the blistering cold, drunk, because we couldn't afford a taxi to get back.

Was pretty funny at the time, empties have a stellar reputation for ending badly so we really should've seen it coming. :D

I've never been kicked out of anywhere since I try my best not to act like an idiot in public spaces.

In the literal sense, no. But I've been kicked out my French classroom once because my head was blocking the projector head again and again, and my teacher thought i was doing it on purpose. So she just kicked me out the room.

Other than that, I've never been kicked out of anywhere.

More or less. There's a series of fencing tournaments across the land for veteran (40+) fencers, but younger people are allowed to compete recreationally. They'd show up in the overall ranking but not gain any tournament points for it. A friend of mine and I figured these tournaments would be great practice, so we went to a number of them. While most of the veterans welcomed the challenge, a select few didn't like us defeating them and complained, causing a new rule to be implemented which prohibits the senior (18+) top 30 from entering these veteran events. Since my friend and I were the only top 30 fencers doing these tournaments, we were the only ones affected by the ban.