Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Oh hi there! ^^

Rainjay

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

By chance while browsing.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Reconnected with my love for the show with the G4 reboot. Always loved the previous generations when I was smaller though!

Well! I've been a part of the mlp community on DeviantArt for years. Though I initially got involved because I enjoyed the show, I now enjoy the creative side of the community more than the actual show. I got into the oc side of things way back in 2012/2013 and since then I've absolutely adored designing ocs. My first oc, Rainjay Swann, has been with me right from the start and has gone through some major changes throughout the years. Looking forward to meeting new people and new ocs! :D

Edited by Rainjay
  • Brohoof 9

Hey Rainjay,

so awesome that you found a way to us into the forums. It's nice to have some creative and talented fans in the community. I would be really happy to see some of your art right here or just on DeviantArt (is your Name on DeviantArt the same?). I hope you will have a great time here and will find some new friends. 

Love you all Bronies <3

• Brohoof 2

Just now, PhoenixGER said:

Hey Rainjay,

so awesome that you found a way to us into the forums. It's nice to have some creative and talented fans in the community. I would be really happy to see some of your art right here or just on DeviantArt (is your Name on DeviantArt the same?). I hope you will have a great time here and will find some new friends. 

Love you all Bronies <3

Oh yeah, my main spot for posting my art is https://rainjay-xx.deviantart.com/ 

Haven't been too active with DA for the past while because of college and the like. Hoping to get back into the community and touch up some of my older ocs once I get a decent laptop! ^^

• Brohoof 1

Ah; nice to meet another OC fan, and I gotta say your designs are exquisite! Welcome to the forums! ^^

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello and welcome, hope you have a good time and find many new friends^^

Thank you! ^^

3 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

Ah; nice to meet another OC fan, and I gotta say your designs are exquisite! Welcome to the forums! ^^

Thank you so much! I always love seeing the designs people come up with. Always great for finding some inspiration!

• Brohoof 3

Hello Rainjay, welcome to MLPForums! It's so nice to see ponies return from the earlier days. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around. ^ ^

Welcome to the forums Rainjay! 

Glad to have you here! 

Love your OC design, and look forward to seeing other art from you! 

If you have any questions, or just want a friend, don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM or hit me up on Discord! (Link in bio) 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sunset Rose said:

Hello Rainjay, welcome to MLPForums! It's so nice to see ponies return from the earlier days. Enjoy your stay and I'll see you around. ^ ^

1 minute ago, SoberStarlight said:

Welcome to the forums Rainjay! 

Glad to have you here! 

Love your OC design, and look forward to seeing other art from you! 

If you have any questions, or just want a friend, don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM or hit me up on Discord! (Link in bio) 

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! You'll find that there are plenty of people on here who share the same interest as you, so I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Many thanks for the kind welcomes lads! ;u;

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Rainjay said:

Well! I've been a part of the mlp community on DeviantArt for years. Though I initially got involved because I enjoyed the show, I now enjoy the creative side of the community more than the actual show. I got into the oc side of things way back in 2012/2013 and since then I've absolutely adored designing ocs. My first oc, Rainjay Swann, has been with me right from the start and has gone through some major changes throughout the years. Looking forward to meeting new people and new ocs! :D

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony:
How did you find MLP Forums?: By chance while browsing.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Reconnected with my love for the show with the G4 reboot. Always loved the previous generations when I was smaller though!

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your simply fabulous O.C.-designing skills.

Our army can always do with more Imagine-Mages.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

On 15/2/2018 at 6:56 PM, Divine plywood said:

Hi Rainjay and welcome to forums!

Your oc's look stellar, :ooh::o  looking forward to see what kind of great art you will create in the future!

Hopefully your stay here with us will be pleasant one, have fun!

On 15/2/2018 at 9:16 PM, Duality said:

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your simply fabulous O.C.-designing skills.

Our army can always do with more Imagine-Mages.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

On 17/2/2018 at 3:58 PM, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have fun! :) 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

On 17/2/2018 at 4:15 PM, Cyralicious said:

Welcome to the forums, Rainjay! :) 

23 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Heya @Rainjay and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Thanks so much for the kind welcomes, lads! And for the sweet compliments too, it means a lot!

23 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Rainjay, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Your OC is very nice by the way. My OC, Nightfall Gloam has also been with me pretty much since I joined the fandom. Though I haven't updated him as much.

How are you?

Thank you! It’s always lovely to have that one oc with you right from the start! It took me quite a while, and a whole load of designs, to finally get Rainjay to a point where I’m completely happy with her look. It’s been absolutely worth it tho! I’d love to see your oc ^^

• Brohoof 4

On 2/23/2018 at 8:46 PM, Califorum said:

Even though I'm a little later here I will say, welcome to these forums! I hope you make alot of friends here!

Thank you! ;u;

• Brohoof 1