Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been banned from a website?

Lucid_Nightlight

I'll add I was also banned from an LGBT based forum, LGBTChat.net over pretty dumb reasons. Let's just say I made an attempt to make the LGBT community aware of its own faults from a very sympathetic perspective (considering, you know, I'm part of that community). But a particularly tyrannical mod wouldn't listen to a word of it and instead banned me and anyone else who thought my ban was as ridiculous as it truly was. There was quite literally nothing offensive about what I said, and I mean they should know, considering I've told them about my gender identity and my sexuality both. But nope, tact matters more than truth. That's really a serious problem with not just the LGBT community, but the whole of this world. Why can't we just say what needs to be said, instead of having to mince our own words into something some easily offended person (of WHATEVER belief system, neo-liberals, the far right, anyone) can digest without having a metaphorical allergic reaction?

• Brohoof 2

Luckily, I have never been banned from a website. I'd be happy for things to stay that way, provided the site isn't being unfair or sketchy.

• 1 month later...

Banned? No. Slapped on the wrist...hard? Yes.

I have matured since my first accounts made on forums and I am now more patient and respectful.

Not really, I was really close once but left on my own. After all these years and trying to understand what was going on back then, I still do not understand the decision behind having me stomped into the ground. And I tend to be very understanding towards my own mistakes.

But I was never straightforward banned.

I was banned from here, actually. 

I was naughty and acting out to be silly as a final goodbye because I was leaving the site. But now I have been given my second chance, and the reign of Sugar Plum begins once more :proud:

(edited)

I am almost banned from here, actually. I was banned before for a period of two weeks, but this is supposedly more permanent. But I won't go into that, for multiple very good reasons.

Also, I just got a warning from a steam forum moderator... FOR BUMPING A F***ING THREAD THAT WAS ONLY 5 DAYS OLD. Bumping a thread being against any rules makes absolutely zero sense to me. Absolutely zero. You know what? Instead I'll just litter the forum with COPIES of those threads instead, how's that sound? :unamused:

Edited by ~Dusky~

I was banned from the minecraft forums for numerous reasons relating to my immaturity at the time. However not all of it was my fault, most of it was the abusive and ineffective staff who didn't punish those who deserved it, like the ones who berated me. I got close to being banned from the alternate history forums for saying the words 'cultural marxism', to describe the current affairs in the EU. Suffice to say, that place is highly censored and geared towards radical left wingers. 

• Brohoof 2

I lost a YouTube account when Viacom started their hissy fit in 2007. Other than that, I’ve had suspensions from various websites when I was younger but no banishments.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I've been banned from a bunch of places. Some permanently, some temporarily. I've gotten myself banned on purpose by being a filthy cave troll on numerous occasions because the staff was a bunch of fuckknuckles and ran the place into the ground. So I just got banned for laughs.