Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well , Hey There ^^

Dust Storm

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

i was Search For Some Infomation about mlp , For a Project i started . And well i found it , And Then I was like : Hey Why Not join something oficaly , and around 40 mins later . Im here ^^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I had Weekend , My Internet was dead , And i watched some nickelodeon , and what did i saw . coming up : MLP:FIM Season 1 Ep. 16 "Sonic Rainbom" , And JUST like BOOM , I was in love Wiht the show , Now Around 6 years later , Im a BIG fan of mlp:fim Wiht all the content it gives "including" This one ^^

Hey , Im Dust Storm (aka. Pvpplayer)

And i just wantet too say , Hello , Too EveryOne Who reads this . Also Heres Some Info about me : 

My Name is Leon , But online EveryOne Calls me Pvp~
And yes , Im A Bronie
I´m a Big Fan of Mlp:fim And all Fan createt content It includes.
Also IM A BIG Fan Form The Browser game , Pony.Town

Im A Hoppy Artist , Wiht Drawing expirens Of 3-4 years
posting most of my art at G+
I Live In Germany : NRW , Soo Please dont Be so hard to me IF my English gramma Isnt Perfect Everytime :adorkable:
My Own OC is Named "Dust Storm" , My Online friends Call me "Dusty" (So You can call me that as well)
*One The picture is : Dust Storm

Hes a Male Pegasi From Cloudsdale
He´s Kind , And Very Active Outside , AND Loves To Fly Fast :3

And thats All about me.

and I would BE Very HAppy IF i could make some Friends Here :pinkie:
Best regards. Pvp~

DustStorm.jpg

Edited by Dust Storm
Gram correction : want ,
  • Brohoof 12

:grin: Heya! :P

Welcome to the forums Dusty! It's a pleasure to meet you! I trust that you will grow to love it here on the forums, and make many new friends UwU

I really love the art piece you included, and I look forward to seeing a lot more from you :P

If ya ever need some company on Pony Town, don't be afraid to call me up! I will gladly join you xD

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sylvester said:

:grin: Heya! :P

Welcome to the forums Dusty! It's a pleasure to meet you! I trust that you will grow to love it here on the forums, and make many new friends UwU

I really love the art piece you included, and I look forward to seeing a lot more from you :P

If ya ever need some company on Pony Town, don't be afraid to call me up! I will gladly join you xD

Thanks and , I will call u for sure :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! Don't worry, we won't judge you because of your English skills. Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Oh , Good to know XD

And thanks , i sure do :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Really nice to meet you Fluttershy Fan! :fluttershy:Meet a lot of friends here! And don't worry friend about your English! Mine is much worse!:D

13.jpg.adfe40e7410c1f13d5a190e9ebaa725a.jpg

Yay~

And nice to meet u 2 ^^

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Dusty! If you wanna make friends, then you've come to the right place! I hope you have a great time here.

I love your OC, by the way. He looks really cool!

• Brohoof 1

Hello Pvp! ^_^ I prefer coop though. :D Just kidding! :lol: 

I hope you'll have fun here and greetings from your neighborhood, Poland! :yay: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 16.2.2018 at 1:34 AM, Sir Floof said:

Welcome to the forums, Dusty! If you wanna make friends, then you've come to the right place! I hope you have a great time here.

I love your OC, by the way. He looks really cool!

I will , And Thank u :3

13 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

Nice to meet you Dusty, welcome to forums!

Your oc looks great, I look forward to see more of your art and get to know you better.

Hopefully you'll have fun here, see you around! :icwudt:

Thanks, and Yes u will see more of ma art ^^ 

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello Pvp! ^_^ I prefer coop though. :D Just kidding! :lol: 

I hope you'll have fun here and greetings from your neighborhood, Poland! :yay: 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

This joke , Tooooooooooo~ many times :ooh:

Greetings back <3

Thanks ^_^

2 hours ago, Cyralicious said:

Hello and welcome to the forums! :) 

Ello , and thanks ^^

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dust Storm said:

This joke , Tooooooooooo~ many times :ooh:

Greetings back <3

Thanks ^_^

Oh, c'mon, such an original joke, no way somebody else could think of that before me! D:
Just kidding of course, I can imagine, that this got really boring, if not annoying. :rarity: Though I'm curious about the origin of your nickname. :P 

:yay: 

:) 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Oh, c'mon, such an original joke, no way somebody else could think of that before me! D:
Just kidding of course, I can imagine, that this got really boring, if not annoying. :rarity: Though I'm curious about the origin of your nickname. :P 

:yay: 

:) 

Dont worry , it dosent annoy me :P

Just isnt that funny for me anymore , But hey ITs Still an famos joke about my name^_^:lol:

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Dust Storm said:

Dont worry , it dosent annoy me :P

Just isnt that funny for me anymore , But hey ITs Still an famos joke about my name^_^:lol:

Someday it probably will. :derp: 

Hah, I can imagine this. :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we would love to see some more of your artwork.

Don't worry about your English, no one will judge you because of it! And there are plenty of other ponies around here who speak German as well.

Have fun making new friends!:)

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Hello @Dust Storm and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new ponies  :bedeyes: You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

And , if i need help i will ask u :P

14 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, @Dust Storm, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

Thanks ^^

And im pretty good :3 

13 hours ago, Rhythm Red said:

Welcome to the forums!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we would love to see some more of your artwork.

Don't worry about your English, no one will judge you because of it! And there are plenty of other ponies around here who speak German as well.

Have fun making new friends!:)

And yes i'll will make more art ^^ 

I will thanks :D

• Brohoof 2

On 15/2/2018 at 8:01 PM, Dust Storm said:

Hey , Im Dust Storm (aka. Pvpplayer)

And i just wantet too say , Hello , Too EveryOne Who reads this . Also Heres Some Info about me : 

My Name is Leon , But online EveryOne Calls me Pvp~
And yes , Im A Bronie
I´m a Big Fan of Mlp:fim And all Fan createt content It includes.
Also IM A BIG Fan Form The Browser game , Pony.Town

Im A Hoppy Artist , Wiht Drawing expirens Of 3-4 years
posting most of my art at G+
I Live In Germany : NRW , Soo Please dont Be so hard to me IF my English gramma Isnt Perfect Everytime :adorkable:
My Own OC is Named "Dust Storm" , My Online friends Call me "Dusty" (So You can call me that as well)
*One The picture is : Dust Storm

Hes a Male Pegasi From Cloudsdale
He´s Kind , And Very Active Outside , AND Loves To Fly Fast :3

And thats All about me.

and I would BE Very HAppy IF i could make some Friends Here :pinkie:
Best regards. Pvp~

DustStorm.jpg

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: i was Search For Some Infomation about mlp , For a Project i started . And well i found it , And Then I was like : Hey Why Not join something oficaly , and around 40 mins later . Im here ^^
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I had Weekend , My Internet was dead , And i watched some nickelodeon , and what did i saw . coming up : MLP:FIM Season 1 Ep. 16 "Sonic Rainbom" , And JUST like BOOM , I was in love Wiht the show , Now Around 6 years later , Im a BIG fan of mlp:fim Wiht all the content it gives "including" This one ^^

Hello there, Dusty! I might be too late, but welcome to this community, I hope you'll find everything you need! If you wanna talk about something, or kill some time, just PM me, I'll be more than happy to be your friend! :P Also, nice OC, he's really cute, you know!

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Vintjack Greasymane said:

Hello there, Dusty! I might be too late, but welcome to this community, I hope you'll find everything you need! If you wanna talk about something, or kill some time, just PM me, I'll be more than happy to be your friend! :P Also, nice OC, he's really cute, you know!

Its never to late

And thank u :3

And i sure Will ;P

Spoiler

Im not cute = 3