Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SPBBL - Serious Pony Brewers Beer Lounge

PinkieShadow

This is the WPCC sub section for the beer connoisseur ponies. 

SPBBL - Serious Pony Brewers Beer Lounge

This is simply a place to grab a nice good beer and relax.

Hopefully some nice beer with class.

So just the opposite to the working lounge.

Important - Only open for responsible behaving ponies, that can handle a good beer 
and stay in the friendship spirit even after some rounds.

Always behave responsible, don´t drink to much and always leave your car firmly parked, and ask somepony to hide away the keys.

NOTE : This is NOT not to encourage young colts or fillies to drink beer, this is only intended for grown up
gentlestallions and mares that enjoys good beer and drinks responsibly.

Of course it´s open for you that don´t like beer too, just grab something in the foals bar and enjoy the
friendly atmosphere in the lounge.

main_bar.JPG.372fb5f985b83f2d690f8c4e590091bc.JPG

• Brohoof 4

FINNALY, the perfect section for me, and I'm suprised that I've found members here who appreciate alcohol (of course the ones who are 18+ and grown-ups).

You're a genius @TempestShadow this is by far your greatest idea you've ever come up to and I'd really like to join SPBBL!

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Hello,

**Drinks a beer** 

welcome to drunk drup ysdfcvbignfewqsap (drunk drop test)

Excuse me but aren't you a bit too young to drink alcohol?

@Cyralicious  YAAY ! and welcome to the noble lounge of beer connoisseur ponies. You are the first guest to arrive in this tread TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

I will join in later, my nice beers needs to be cold, and some work to be done, so in about 2.5-3h I return to the lounge, but as normal this lounge is open 24/7

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TempestShadow said:

@Cyralicious  YAAY ! and welcome to the noble lounge of beer connoisseur ponies. You are the first guest to arrive in this tread TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

I will join in later, my nice beers needs to be cold, and some work to be done, so in about 2.5-3h I return to the lounge, but as normal this lounge is open 24/7

Hey I'll be always first whenever I hear the words beer and alcohol. ;) 

Alright, have fun doing whatever you're already doing! see ya soon. 

3 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

Hey I'll be always first whenever I hear the words beer and alcohol. ;) 

Alright, have fun doing whatever you're already doing! see ya soon. 

Heey Yaay ! But in a sound way I hope Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG Awesome seeya !

Having this on cold today... not beer but pils... really great from the land of pils Czech Republic.

oppp_and_pilsner_beers_by_johnjoseco-d3dr1ro.thumb.jpg.83329d50b7aecb3c229c537ee7331615.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, TempestShadow said:

Heey Yaay ! But in a sound way I hope Tempest_happy.JPG.d9b735d9556f0c045e1d45a6ca9e50df.JPG Awesome seeya !

Having this on cold today... not beer but pils... really great from the land of pils Czech Republic.

oppp_and_pilsner_beers_by_johnjoseco-d3dr1ro.thumb.jpg.83329d50b7aecb3c229c537ee7331615.jpg

Ah yeah I love Cz and German beers aswell, I'm glad that I live near these 2 countries and that I've already tasted some of their beers and loved every single one. :yay:

What time is it ?.... It´s muffin time, it´s muffin time.... no actually it´s Pils time.

So sneaking out to the lounge small bar kitchen behind, and looks what´s up. 

Ok there it is my Czech Pils, directly arrived from Plzen....

Now back out in the lounge and looks for a nice good calm corner to sit down and relax in.

IMG_0222.JPG.ac777605e7fd747100e86bbb03b6588e.JPG

2 hours ago, Cyralicious said:

Ah yeah I love Cz and German beers aswell, I'm glad that I live near these 2 countries and that I've already tasted some of their beers and loved every single one. :yay:

German and Czech beer is very very good in my oppinion. The light lager and pils type is definitely nice in this area.

2 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

hello everypony! ^-^ i dont drink all too often but im happy to be here none the less 

Neither do I, never more than one or two beers, and only because I enjoy a good beer, not to get drunk. that is not my thing at all. To many have problems from drinking or others arround them doing that. That´s why I wanted this to be a serious place for connoisseur ponies only.

3 minutes ago, BlueBook said:

that's totally understandable, most people aren't big fans of wine

I'm a very big fan of wine, I can even proudly say that I love wine more than beer.

Buuut this is a thread about beers only so let's just talk about what kind of tasty beers y'all are or want to drink. :adorkable:

2 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

I'm a very big fan of wine, I can even proudly say that I love wine more than beer.

Buuut this is a thread about beers only so let's just talk about what kind of tasty beers y'all are or want to drink. :adorkable:

Well my local time says it´s time to leave and go to bed. Next time I come in here for a beer I bring a new brand I like.

So good night friends *waves hoof*

17 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

I like wine too, but I´m not "people" I´m a unicorn.... maybe we need´s a wine longe too then *giggles*

that would be a good idea *giggles at my foolishness*

1 minute ago, TempestShadow said:

Well my local time says it´s time to leave and go to bed. Next time I come in here for a beer I bring a new brand I like.

So good night friends *waves hoof*

Likewise, it's saturday here already.

Nighty nighty, my friend! 

Edited by Guest

Entering the lounge *wiping away the spider web from the doorway* and walks out to the small kitchen behind the bar.

So what do we have here today then ?

Mmm Brooklyn beer, that´s very nice ! I found them the last time I visited New York, and of course a visit of the brewery was obligatory. It was funny to hear that my country (far north of Europe) was their largest export market. So even here in the nowhere they can be found. Amazing....

Today I have a special export version of an half ale, called Session Saison.

IMG_0229.JPG.8e6482e16634fec9e44802d34aa5e62a.JPG