Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SPBBL - Serious Pony Brewers Beer Lounge

PinkieShadow

22 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Entering the lounge *wiping away the spider web from the doorway* and walks out to the small kitchen behind the bar.

So what do we have here today then ?

Mmm Brooklyn beer, that´s very nice ! I found them the last time I visited New York, and of course a visit of the brewery was obligatory. It is was funny to hear that my country (far north of Europe) was their largest export market. So even here in the nowhere they can be found. Amazing....

Today I have a special export version of an half ale, called Session Saison.

IMG_0229.JPG.8e6482e16634fec9e44802d34aa5e62a.JPG

Haven't had a good beer for a while now, can't wait for tommorow since it's saturday, so I'm gonna get smashed with some good fine wine ..I MEAN, beer of course!

17 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

Haven't had a good beer for a while now, can't wait for tommorow since it's saturday, so I'm gonna get smashed with some good fine wine ..I MEAN, beer of course!

YAAY I say... wine is good too, like it too, think we have some South African in the bar, just ask the pony in the bar. TS_I_see.jpg.4a8f6a165a4fccb64fa9298fae24b744.jpg

1 minute ago, TempestShadow said:

YAAY I say... wine is good too, like it too, think we have that to in the bar, just ask the pony in the bar. TS_I_see.jpg.4a8f6a165a4fccb64fa9298fae24b744.jpg

I guess that for today I'll have only one beer and tommorow I probably won't decide what to drink so I'll mix wine and beer like I always do. :toldya:

I assume you have a taste in wine aswell, which wine do you prefer, white, red or black?

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Cyralicious said:

I guess that for today I'll have only one beer and tommorow I probably won't decide what to drink so I'll mix wine and beer like I always do. :toldya:

I assume you have a taste in wine aswell, which wine do you prefer, white, red or black?

No No don´t mix... that´s quite unsensitive :) 

I´m not a wine knower at all, but I would say i´t depends, I do like red wine but not too much. White is nice on a sunny summer day.

What is black wine ? I´m new to that and to lazy too google :D

7 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

No No don´t mix... that´s quite unsensitive :) 

I´m not a wine knower at all, but I would say i´t depends, I do like red wine but not too much. White is nice on a sunny summer day.

What is black wine ? I´m new to that and to lazy too google :D

I always mix if I wanna get drunk ASAP. :P

Yeah I kinda messed it up, there is no black wine (atleast for you), in my country we say black wine for red wine, and we have white wine and black wine (or red wine for you).

For me it also depends which wine I would like to drink, if we're gonna buy some cheap wine then I'll choose black wine because when it comes to price, you do have some cheap black wine which are quite good (not too good of course) but still better than white wine. When I'm at a restaurant I'll always pick white wine, because that white wine rules, and I have tasted a couple of times my friends black wine which was so damn good, it literally tasted like grapes, sweet grapes, not even kidding (I don't know what kind of black wine you have there but the kind of wine I'm describing to you was really really damn good).

Edited by Guest

Think it´s the same where you live, here we have wine from all of the world, name a wine country and they have it. It only depends on how much you want to spend. I´m not a fan of the ceapest white wine, they are far to sweet for my taste, but one notch up not so much more expensive is the nicer ones. I like Mulderbosch Sauvignon for example... very much a summer feeling for me.

Dry heavy red wine is also very good even alone without food, makes me sleep so nice and wake up full of energy :)  But here I´m talking ONE glass of it, ok a large crystal glass but thats ok for me, not more.

Ha Ha, I just must reply to myself here :D

I´m sounding so mature, but well I am. I don´t ever drink too much, it´s not good for your health. And this is a noble lounge for the connosseur ponies and they never drink to get drunk.... no no they enjoy life to much for doing bad things with their mind and body.

Hello ... why I´m I so alone here.... Mmmmm I´m a strange pony for sure.....a Wastelands pony I am. Tempest_neutral.JPG.dbdc3c966cbcbf21cb78ab8d85bac767.JPG

1 hour ago, TempestShadow said:

Ha Ha, I just must reply to myself here :D

I´m sounding so mature, but well I am. I don´t ever drink too much, it´s not good for your health. And this is a noble lounge for the connosseur ponies and they never drink to get drunk.... no no they enjoy life to much for doing bad things with their mind and body.

Hello ... why I´m I so alone here.... Mmmmm I´m a strange pony for sure.....a Wastelands pony I am. Tempest_neutral.JPG.dbdc3c966cbcbf21cb78ab8d85bac767.JPG

I'm there aswell! :D

So it was lunch time and I thought to myself that I must have had some Pilsner beer here at my home, and I did, it felt so good drinking beer again after a whole week of not drinking, so I was very thirsty and chugged the beer and quickly opened the second one, I honestly can't wait for today evening to go outside and get drunk. :P 

16 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@TempestShadow I'm sorry I wasnt here to support your idea my friend, I feel bad I couldnt be here for you *hugs* I'm here now and I would been if I had time =(

No problems you are a good friend @Jade Fire I just think the interest of this is way to off from any "normal" pony forum discussion. I know you don´t have that kind of time now. Come on we trot over to the WPCC lounge instead *take my hoof*

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, TempestShadow said:

Are you just funny or what ! TS_disgusted.jpg.79b03ae4f535f756851bbfe8be1f15d5.jpg

Well I close and leave the lounge, no pony is interested anyway TS_curt.jpg.bd931a1d8393d7081c2ffdb81c61a5ab.jpg

No I'm being sincere.

Nopony? b-but I just responded on the thread. :( 

@Cyralicious The problem is you missed the point completely. that even being here from the start of the club, you made it about getting drunk when from the start they made it clear over and over that this club was for ponies that enjoy a nice beer every now and then, not ones that like to get drunk.

Edited by Jade Fire

4 hours ago, Jade Fire said:

@Cyralicious The problem is you missed the point completely. that even being here from the start of the club, you made it about getting drunk when from the start they made it clear over and over that this club was for ponies that enjoy a nice beer every now and then, not ones that like to get drunk.

I said 2 times that I'm going to get drunk, and I already dropped the bomb where I offended the creator of this thread?

Go check my comments, I was discussing about which beer we both love drinking, from the start of the conversation I didn't say a thing about getting drunk, and if I was over exaggerating someone could have warned me and I wouldn't write the 2nd comment about how much I love getting drunk.

@Cyralicious I'm very sorry, that sounded much harsher then i meant it too i just dont like to see my friends hurt in anyway and to me, it seemed like you where kinda making a joke of their club. Please don't blame the creator. they are a very good friend of mine, and a very nice pony. please talk it out with them, I don't want to make them look bad or for you to be mad at them because of something i said.

Edited by Jade Fire

On 2/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, Cyralicious said:

Excuse me but aren't you a bit too young to drink alcohol?

I'm pretty late to responding to this but I just want to add that it really depends where you live. I'm 17 but due to a certain mess of a Massachusetts law I can legally drink alcohol, if allowed by my parents or grandparents on their property. I still don't, but it isn't illegal. The only thing that's illegal is them buying it specifically for me, from what I can tell. Also, some countries have a much lower minimum age.

edit: https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralLaws/PartI/TitleXX/Chapter138/Section34. don't take my stupid word as fact. i am not to be used as evidence if i'm wrong about my interpretation of this law and you get in trouble. read it yourself.

Edited by meme

23 minutes ago, Jade Fire said:

@Cyralicious I'm very sorry, that sounded much harsher then i meant it too i just dont like to see my friends hurt in anyway and to me, it seemed like you where kinda making a joke of their club. Please don't blame the creator. they are a very good friend of mine, and a very nice pony. please talk it out with them, I don't want to make them look bad or for you to be mad at them because of something i said.

It's cool man, I'm sorry @TempestShadow if I sounded like I made a mockery out of your thread and how I wanna get drunk, let's just forget this, @Jade Fire shall we? :)

I mean we're all bronies, we should get along.

Just now, meme said:

I'm pretty late to responding to this but I just want to add that it really depends where you live. I'm 17 but due to a certain mess of a Massachusetts law I can legally drink alcohol, if allowed by my parents or grandparents on their property. I still don't, but it isn't illegal. The only thing that's illegal is them buying it specifically for me, from what I can tell. Also, some countries have a much lower minimum age.

He's 13 or 14, I certainly doubt that any country has it's own law that people at the age of 13-14 can legally drink.

Just now, Cyralicious said:

He's 13 or 14, I certainly doubt that any country has it's own law that people at the age of 13-14 can legally drink.

"The only country with a minimum legal age for consuming alcohol at home is the United Kingdom, which prohibits drinking below the age of six. The average (mean) minimum legal drinking age around the globe is 15.9. The majority of countries have set the drinking age at 18."(https://www.alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/LegalDrinkingAge.html)

Edited by meme

4 minutes ago, meme said:

"The only country with a minimum legal age for consuming alcohol at home is the United Kingdom, which prohibits drinking below the age of six. The average (mean) minimum legal drinking age around the globe is 15.9. The majority of countries have set the drinking age at 18."(https://www.alcoholproblemsandsolutions.org/LegalDrinkingAge.html)

There is a difference between drinking at home and drinking in the public, besides that, do you think it's morally correct that someone who just turned 14 starts consuming alcohol and is active on these kind of threads? I think not.

Just now, Cyralicious said:

There is a difference between drinking at home and drinking in the public, besides that, do you think it's morally correct that someone who just turned 14 starts consuming alcohol and is active on these kind of threads? I think not.

I don't disagree with you on any of that. Just pointing out that it's probably legal. But I think I've stuck around in this thread a little too long. I only intended to say that it's probably legal and get out. As someone that doesn't drink alcohol this place isn't really for me.

Edited by meme

Just now, meme said:

I don't disagree with you on any of that. Just pointing out that it's probably legal. But I think I've stuck around in this thread a little too long. I only intended to say that it's probably legal and get out. As someone that doesn't drink alcohol this place isn't really for me.

Understandable, have a nice day!

@Jade Fire Thank you for trying to sort things out here.

I´m happy as only a unicorn can bee so lets get along in here with a great pony hug to everyone YAAY !

@Cyralicious No problems friend, we are all here for friendship, so sorry for beeing such a crybaby... I just don´t like drunk ponies, they scare me. So come on and get a big hug from Tempest *hugs Cyralicious* ..... Friends ? *holds out hoof* Come on we open the lounge again, ok ? But for me it will take a while before next beer I think.

• Brohoof 1