Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Life and Times of Chantilly Angel

Chantilly Angel

(edited)

This is the start of the new fan fictions series I'm writing where I use other forum members OCs as well as my own. Here are in this installments:

http://mlpforums.com...al-sparkle-r301

http://mlpforums.com...transition-r383

http://mlpforums.com...idnightive-r305

http://mlpforums.com...draw-toonz-r448

http://mlpforums.com...cil-doodle-r205

http://mlpforums.com...torm-spark-r174

Oh here we go!

The Life and Times of Chantilly Angel in

"The Note"

Dear Diary,

Have you ever wanted something to happen, but when it did, you immediately regretted it? Something that you dreamed about to happen, but when it did, your next reaction is, “Oh wait, changed my mind!”? Not too long again that very thing happened to me, it was just a simple day in Ponyville, and I was just writing in my room as I always do…

Chantilly Angel was sitting in her room sucking the eraser on her pencil; the lights were dimmed and her green-yellow eyes squinted as she looked at what she scribbled on the paper:

You mean so much to me that if I had to choose between you or a million dollars, I’ll choose you

She turned to her hamster, Lillian she read what she wrote to her with a hopeful zest, but instead of an approving smile, Lillian just busted out in complete laughter, rolling around in her lime-green cage. Chantilly sighed as her eyes returned to her paper.

“You’re right,” Chantilly sighed in disappointment, “Too cheesy”

At that she balled up the paper and threw it her trashcan that was full of other love poems gone wrong. She’s been writing all day, but no matter how hard she try she could never think of anything clever, or romantic enough without either sounding too cheesy or seem like she was trying too hard. It’s has always been this way for her, for as long as her boy-crazy personality has been writing romantic poems, that is.

Chantilly let out a frustrated groan, “No matter how hard I try, I can never write a decent love poem.”

But at that moment, her head shot up as Chantilly got a thought.

“Maybe I should just skip the sappy stuff and just write how I really feel…” She grabbed the pencil between her teeth and started writing like she never wrote before, her eyes got a twinkle as the pencil scribbled across the paper, and she couldn’t help but smile as she was getting excited at what she wrote. She had been writing for about 15 minutes nonstop, and when she finally stopped, her lime-green and hot-pink mane was a complete mess from all that whipping around she did with all that writing. She released the pencil from her mouth, and gazed at what she created. She read and reread what she wrote with pride and couldn’t help but let out an excited squeal. It was clearly the best thing she ever wrote!

“Oh my goodness!" I love it!” She said “Too bad you’ll never see it…” It seem pointless that she put so much effort into writing something that she was never going to send, but if anyone saw it, it’ll be the most mortifying thing in the entire world. Her life would be over, and she’ll be the laughing stalk of all of Equestria!

Scary.

At that she folded up the note neatly and placed it in an envelope, again pretty pointless, but Chantilly liked to go the extra mile. On the front of the envelope, she wrote “To TB” in pretty cursive writing. It was obviously a note for Thought Bubble, the unicorn that she was head over hooves for, for the past three years. The very thought of him gave her a wingboner. She tries talking to him, but she’d just become a blabbering idiot every time she was around him. He doesn’t know about Chantilly’s massive crush on him or so she thought. Even writing a note to him affected her in the same ways. Just then, a voice cries from downstairs.

“Hello? Hellooooooooooo?”

It was Chantilly’s good friend Crystal Sparkle, who came to pick her up to meet their other friends, who was waiting in the park for them. She was very perverted, and had a massive obsession with another girl unicorn by the name Twilight Sparkle, for whom she was madly in love with. With emphasis on madly. It wasn’t anything, just a celebrity crush…a very creepy celebrity crush.

“I’m upstairs!” Chantilly shouted as she rested the note after giving it a soft smooch. Crystal came up with her usual perky zest and a smile that spread across her face from ear to ear, after they exchanged hugs, Crystal sat down. She looked relieved if she had been walking all day.

“So is everyone waiting for us?” Chantilly asked.

“Yeah, yeah. But can we wait a couple of minutes? I’ve been walking all day and I’m sooooooooo tired!” Crystal sighed, massaging her hooves.

“Yeah sure, I have to go to the little filly’s room anyway,” Chantilly said trotting away “BRB!”

Just as Chantilly left, Crystal looked around at Chantilly room, which was neat and clean…except for her writing table which was cluttered with papers. It was clear that Chantilly spend so many night there, with her bring an inspiring writing is all.

“OMG! Chantilly’s writing area is a complete mess! She keeps her room clean, but not her work area? Tsk tsk tsk.” Crystal said and she walked over to her writing table. “I’ll think I’ll help ol’ Chantilly out by cleaning up a bi-…hello? What’s this?” She had found Chantilly’s love note to Thought Bubble. “To TB? Who the heck is TB?” Crystal asked herself with a chuckle.

Then Crystal slapped herself, “Of course! It’s has to be for Thought Bubble! Chantilly has been going crazy trying to find the perfect birthday present for him. This must be the card that goes with it! I’ll think I’ll do her one better by mailing it for her!” Crystal pointed her pink horn at the note, closed her eyes and began to work her magic. The horn spit out sparkles, then an intense laser popped out and reached the note. After a few seconds the laser was, gone and so was the note.

“Done and done! You’ll thank me later, Chantilly!”

As Crystal was done, Chantilly trotted back into the room, “Ready to go?”

“As ready as I ever be!” Crystal responded, as the two fillies walked out of Chantilly’s hut together.

Finally they arrived at the park where their friends, Ivy, Speedy Transition, Draw Toonz, Pencil Doodle, and Storm Spark was waiting, bored out of their minds. Draw and Pencil were trying to work on the next big cartoon that’ll make them successful, Speedy was trying to work on the next big feature film, while Ivy and Storm were arguing over which movie they saw were better. Chantilly only heard a little of the argument.

“I told you Bad Teacher is light-years better than Transformers 3!” Ivy protested.

“No freaking way! Transformers 3 is so much better! What’s better than metal robots beating the living crap out each other?”

“So many other things!” Ivy said like rolling her eyes. “All you guys are just alike, you see metal clashing and hot woman and you become babbling idiots!”

“Oh here you go with the whole ‘guy’ thing again, I swear…woman…” Storm snipped

“Excuse me?” Ivy said with an oh-no-he-didn’t look , starting to get in his face.

“You heard me!” Storm responded not backing down.

“Hey cool it, you two!” Speedy barked. Ivy and Storm don’t usually argue, but whenever they have a discussion, it turns from a friendly chat to a heated debate in 10 seconds flat!

Just then Chantilly and Crystal showed up, “Hey you, guys” Chantilly smiled

“Oh Chantilly, it’s a good thing you showed up, I was about to kill Crystal’s boyfriend here.” Ivy said glaring at Storm. It was true, Crystal Sparkle and Storm Spark had just started dating. And they were just as nauseating as ever. Ivy and Speedy and Draw would joke as they indulge themselves with passionate kisses. While Pencil, a rather mysterious foal, just stared with a blank expression on her face. Chantilly, on the other hand, secretly envied them and would picture it was Thought Bubble covering her in kisses.

“So Chantilly, is everything ready for our little get together?” Speedy asked

“You, know it! I’m all set! I got the popcorn, soda, pizza, ice cream-“ Chantilly began, but Ivy interrupted with a snide comment “Wow, quite the overachiever we are, aren’t we?”

“Well we always party when we get together, don’t we? So let’s do it that way!” Chantilly said with excitement crept in her voice ignoring Ivy attempted at sarcasm.

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Crystal squealed

The seven fillies walked off together back to Chantilly’s hut for what was promise, the time of their lives!

When they arrive back at Chantilly’s hut, she was the first to enter. “I have to go set up, everything, it won’t be long!” she said in a sing-song tone as she flew upstairs to her room. The gang waited down stairs for about 30 seconds when they heard a terrified scream coming from Chantilly’s room. Without a moment wasted the rushed up to her room to see Chantilly’s panic-ridden face.

Speedy was the first to enter and the first to speak, “What’s wrong, Chantilly?”

“My note is gone!” She said in panic

“What note?” Draw asked

“The note I wrote!” Chantilly responded

“Hey that rhymed!” Crystal said in a giggly voice

“Hey it does!” Ivy agreed, as she and the other started to laugh at the coincidence, but Chantilly was anything, but amused.

“This is not a laughing matter, you guys!” Chantilly cried

“Well where’s the last place you put it?” Speedy said, a bit condescending.

“I put it on my writing table this morning!” Chantilly said, still searching frantically for the note

“Oooooooh…that note? I mailed it off for you!” Crystal said smiling. Chantilly flashed Crystal a horrified gaze. She obviously had no idea what she had done!

“You…WHAT!?!?!?!” Chantilly screamed

“I mailed it off for you using my magic,” Crystal explained, “Not bad, huh?”

“Crystal, do you know who that note was for?” Chantilly said, trying to remain calm.

“Uh, duh! Obviously it was for Thought Bubble, considering he’s all you ever talk about!” Crystal said giving Crystal a look.

“T-T-That’s not true!” Chantilly said, blushing a crimson red, and her heart rate speeding up, but she still managed to let out a sigh of relief. “Well at least the ponies at the post office will just throw it away. It doesn’t even have an address on it!”

“That’s why I used my magic to teleport it where he can find it!” Crystal said, still managed to beam, not knowing the possible damaged she caused.

Chantilly ran to Crystal, ready to kill her, but instead shook her violently “Where did you sent it!!?!?”

Crystal voice vibrated with Chantilly’s shaking, “I-don’t-know! Prob-ably in-Pony-ville some-where!” Chantilly stopped shaking her and gave a sharp glare at the other ponies, “We have to find that note!”

“What’s the big deal about that note?” Storm had to ask

“That note was 100% personal. Nopony were supposed to see it!” Chantilly said still panicking.

“Not even Thought Bubble?” asked Crystal cocking her head to her side. She was quite the clueless filly, wasn’t she?

“Especially not Thought Bubble!” Chantilly screamed

“Oh…” Crystal said finally realizing what she had done, gave a nervous smile and said, “whoops!”

Ivy rested her hoof on Chantilly shoulders in reassurance “Don’t worry, Chantilly, we’ll get your note back!”

“But how?” Chantilly asked hopelessly

“Ivy, well Crystal sent the letter away, maybe she can bring it back?”

“Well can, you?” Draw asked in anticipation

“Well…yeah, but…” Crystal began,

“Well what are you waiting for?” Chantilly blurted in impatience!

“O-ok” Crystal said unsurely. She was still a beginner with the whole magic thing, but she still closed her eyes as her sparkly horn went to work! The room lit up in a blinding white light, after which the light quickly disappeared, and there was nothing.

“It didn’t work…” Ivy said.

“No, really?” Chantilly said sarcastically, all this stress brings out the worst in her sometimes,

“It’ won’t work, unless I know for sure where I teleported the note.” Crystal said in disappointedly “And I have zero clue where it could night be.”

“Well there one thing we must do…we have to search in Ponyville for it!” Chantilly demanded

“You saw what now?” The other six fillies responded in unison.

But Chantilly ignored them, “Hey, Thought Bubble should be in his class by now…”

“Soooo?” The other asked,

“He’ll have his book bag with him!” She went on in a condescending tone

“Soooo?”

“The note could be in the book bags you dummies!”

“Oooooh” They all said now knowing what she meant.

At that Storm grabbed Crystal, Ivy grabbed Draw and Speedy grabbed Pencil and they all flew off with Chantilly to the school where TB could possibly be.

Once they arrived at the advance school for intelligent unicorns. The entire campus was drenched in intellectual flavor and the gang looked around in awe.

“This is it!” Chantilly said letting out a sigh

“This place is huge!” Crystal said with her voice echoing

“I’ll say!” Draw agreed

“Say, Chantilly, how did you know Thought Bubble would be here?” Ivy said in a skeptical tone

“Because I know my ma-I just know, ok?” Chantilly said trying to play it cool, as the wall around the halls trying to find the class he was in. “He should be in Psychology 408 right now…” Chantilly said looking around a little lost in thought.

“He could be in any of these rooms!” Storm whined, “We’re gonna be looking for-ever!!!” But shortly after he said, he heard Speedy call out,

“There I see him!”

The gang looked through the door to see the wise, studious Thought Bubble reading his textbook in the back desk by the window. The sun made his orange mane far more striking than usual and his beautiful sky-blue eyes were rested on the colorless pages.

Chantilly melted at the sheer sight of him studying, “He’s so dreamy when he’s studying!” She gushed.

“Focus Chantilly!” Speedy scolded

“Oh right, sorry” She giggles, blushing. “So how are we going to get to that note?”

“Oh oh oh oh oh!” Crystal said “I can do an invisibility spell!”

“You…can do that?” Draw asked

“Yeah, I’ll make one of us invisible, there go in and look in the book bag for Chantilly’s note.”

“Crystal…that’s a great idea!” Ivy said in shock, usually Crystal was like the airhead of the group, so her coming up with an idea was a rarity.

“Well I’ve been working on this spell so when I finally meet Twilight, I can impress her with some of the magic I’ve been working on,“ Crystal went on, “It was so hard, but after like three billion tries I-“

“JUST DO THE FREAKING SPELL!!!!” Chantilly screamed

“Alright alright, but on who?”

“I’ll do it!” Storm volunteered, “Being the guardian on Equestria, easily makes me the stealthiest out of all of us.”

“Smart move” Draw included

“Storm, baby, if you don’t make it, remember…I love you!” Crystal said dramatically as she gave him quite a sexy kiss, which turned his eyes purple. The whole dramatic lover skit was something they do to annoy their friends. The others gagged at the very site.

“I love you too, baby. If anything happened to me, at least I know what it’s like to be loved, loved by you.” That totally boosted his male ego as he stood still as Crystal rested his horn on his horn and sparkles surrounded his body, and slowly but surely, he disappeared.

“It worked!” Crystal said, surprised that her magic actually worked for a change.

“Alright now, get in there!” Chantilly said pushing what she thought was Strom’s invisible flank, but instead…

“Ow, Chantilly, you poked me in the eye!”

“Whoops, my bad!” She said letting out a nervous laugh.

Storm quietly entered the room walking like normal, like nothing happened. The spell Crystal put on him made it possible for Storm to walk through the walls (or in this case, doors) with the greatest of ease. He trotted over to Thought Bubble’s desk and hid behind him, as he watched him turn the page in the book. The professor went on about how the mind works. He probably would have listened for a couple of seconds if he wasn’t on a mission, maybe not a top secret mission, but a mission nonetheless. Soon he looked around him for the book bag, and sure enough, right on his side…there it was.

“Eureka!” he shrieks quietly, as he stuck in hand in the book bag, but just as he did so, he could see his arm reaching in the bag…the invisibility spell was wearing off. He quickly took the hand out and hid behind his desk in panic. The others noticed his distress.

“Crap, Storm’s invisibility is wearing off!” Draw said with concern

“We’re in trouble now!” Chantilly said shaking in fear.

“Abort mission, Storm! Abort mission!” Crystal cried out to her lover.

What do I do? What do I do? Storm thought in panic.

Just them a miracle happened, the bell rang and the student was getting up to leave, right when the spell completely wore off, Storm walked back out like he was one of the students, even with his unusual looks. He returned to the gang with confusion written all over her face.

“Sooo…did you find it?” Chantilly asked hopefully

“No, the invisibility spell wore off before I could really get a good look in there.” Storm sighed.

“I guess the spell wasn’t strong enough” Crystal said a bit sad, it was the third time her magic had screwed something up.

Chantilly plopped down on her flank in defeat. “It’s hopeless, we’ll never find it. If Thought Bubble reads that note, he’ll think I’m a pathetic stalker!”

“But you are a-“ Ivy started in a snide tone

“DON’T EVEN SAY IT…!” Chantilly shouted back sharply to immediately shut her up “Now what? There’s no where left to look!”

“Or is there…” Crystal said with a look of mischief on her face

“Is there?” Chantilly asked with a spark of hope

“There is.”

“There is?”

“We have to go over to TB’s house to look.” Pencil spoke for the first time, and at that, the gang looked at him with their mouth open in complete shock, it was very rare that Pencil spoke, so that too was quite the rarity.

“Um…thanks Pencil. That really means a lot…” Speedy said, recovering from shock

Chantilly, however, immediately switched her mind to the thought of actually being in the house of the stunning Thought Bubble. She got goose bumps at the very thought. “I’m actually gonna be in his house?” She said in a dreamy breathless huff. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” She exclaimed as she spread her wings and flew off with an excited yelp. The other pegasi grabbed the unicorns and flew off behind the ecstatic Chantilly Angel.

Soon they arrived at the home of Chantilly’s beloved crush. Luckily for them, the window was open so they easily flew right in. The room was typical of a young boy in college, but very neat. Even neater than

Chantilly’s room. His wall were a baby blue, his floors were a tan-colored carpet, and his bookshelves was filled with books that none of them have ever heard of, some from different time periods even. His bed was made. Chantilly, knew why they came there, but was in sheer awe by just being in his room.

“Ok. You guys start looking!” Speedy demanded as the gang quickly began to search the room

Chantilly was still in her lovesick daze, “I can’t believe it! I’m actually in Thought Bubble’s room!” She gushed, and she inhaled “I’m actually breathing his delicious air!” She fell on her back on his neatly made bed in glee.

“So much for not being a pathetic stalker” Ivy said under her breath, but Chantilly still heard her, and ignore her, as she rested her head in his pillow to get a clear whiff of him.

“He even smells sexy!” Chantilly said, now hugging his pillow

“Ok now you’re scaring us…” Storm said uneasily staring at her

“Yeah, this is weird, even for me…” Crystal said

“Come on Chantilly, Stop fantasizing about him, and look! We are here for you, remember? Draw said

“Ok fine.” Chantilly said started to get up, but then she heard something. “Do you guys hear that?”

It was the sounding of clopping…clopping that was heading their way.

“Crap, someone’s coming! Hide!” Speedy said.

They all ran into the closet and shut the door, they all managed to fit, but rather uncomfortably, Chantilly looked out through the ridged of the door

“This is rather uncomfortable…” Draw complained in a whisper

“Well deal with it!” Ivy snapped

“Chantilly, who is it?” Storm asked in a grunt, for he was also uncomfortable.

Chantilly looked hard through the ridges, then she saw that signature orange mane…those sky-blue eyes…that beige fur…It was none other than Thought Bubble.

“Holy Guacamole! It’s Thought Bubble!” Chantilly whispered in surprised

“You sounded awfully surprised, considering we are in his room!” Ivy said, she just couldn’t pass up an opportunity to be sarcastic.

“He still has two more classes, he shouldn’t be home until 6:30” Chantilly said

“Dude, does the guy know you stalk him like this?” Speedy asked with a smirk

“S-SHUT UP!!!” Chantilly whispered in embarrassment

Soon the gang got restless in a hurry…

“Ow, Crystal’s horn is poking me!” Draw complained

“Yeah, well Ivy’s wing is in my face!” Crystal counter-complained

“Well at least that’s better that what’s of Storm’s that’s in my face…” Pencil said lowly

“Sorry about that…” Storm said in little embarrassed

It wasn’t long before Thought Bubble heard the restless noise coming from his closet. He nervously approached the closet and rested his hoof on the doorknob. Unsure of what he’d might see, he opened it as Chantilly Angel, Crystal Sparkle, Ivy, Speedy Transition, Pencil Doodle, Storm Spark and Draw Toonz all fell out of the closet screaming into a pile, TB just looked in complete shocked, a little angry that they totally trespassed in his room.

“What the heck are you guys doing here?” Thought Bubble screamed

“Uh…a fix in our magic?” Crystal said trying to lighten the mood, for they could tell that he was not pleased.

Chantilly was still a little loopy from the fall, said in a daze “Did we find it?”

“Find what? What are you talking about?” TB said still confused, “How did you get in my room?”

Chantilly ignores his questions and sprung on her two feet. “We gotta find that note!” She said started searching, as well as the others. They tore through his room, with Thought Bubble starring at the mass chaos they’re causing “Note?” he asked himself

“It’s got be here somewhere?” Speedy said looking everywhere he could.

“Where is that stupid note?” Ivy teethed, soon their attention was drawn to a floating envelope surrounded by a glowing glaze. “Ya’ll looking for this?” Thought Bubble asked in a rather low tone.

“YES!” They all screamed as Chantilly ran to the floating note and rips it up with her bare teeth like a carnivore, They all were taken aback by her sudden savage behavior. She was usually so graceful and nice, but to see her like that was rather scary. She finally stopped with her, panting, gasping for air.

“Um, do you mind telling me, what in the hay is going on?” Thought Bubble asked demanding he get answers.

“Trust me, you did not want to read that. I’m sorry, but I’ll be a crime to let you read that!” Chantilly said starting to catch her breath.

“But wasn’t it for me?”

“Yeah, but you weren’t supposed to read it.”

“I see.” Thought Bubble nodded

“Um…” Chantilly started to become that blabbering idiot she normally become every time she was around Thought Bubble. “Well..um…I…we…uh…sorry we like…trashed your place…” Chantilly knew he’s be furious at her, and prepared herself for him lashing out at her, but instead, he gave a gentle smile and a soft glare.

“No worries!” Thought Bubble said with a laugh, “I actually find this rather hilarious. I’ve too been in the very same situation. Besides I’m a unicorn, I can clean this up in 10 seconds flat!”

“R-Really? So..y-you’re n-n-n-not m-mad?” Chantilly stuttered trying to contain her excitement

“Nah, but next time, if you wanna come into my room, ask me first, okay?” He said with a wink

Chantilly’s heart raced as her gazed turned in a dreamy one “O-okay! B-Bye!” The gang flew off out of the window as Thought Bubble closed it behind them.

“Note to self: Remember to lock my windows” He said to himself watching them fly off.

As the gang was soaring in the air, Chantilly gave a sigh of relief, “Glad that’s over!” she said

“Yeah, but there’s one thing I’ve been dying to ask you.” Storm asked with his woman on his back.

“What is it?” Chantilly chirped

“What was that note anyway?”

Chantilly started to blush “It’s nothing!”

“It was a love note, wasn’t it?” Speedy said with a smirk

“Is it that obvious?” She sighed “Well thankfully, Thought Bubble never read it!

“Or did he…” Crystal said with the same mischievous look from before

“Did he?” Chantilly said shooting her a worried expression.

“Of course not, silly” Crystal laughed

Chantilly let out another sigh of relief, “But I dunno, a part of me wishes that he could have read it.

“One day, Chantilly, one day” Speedy said in a comforting tone and Chantilly gave him a warm smile in return

Meanwhile back at Thought Bubble’s room, the chuckled as he though back at the events of the day…

“That darn, Chantilly…” she said with a chuckle, as he laid on his bed with a smile on his face.

So that’s what happened. We managed to get the note before he read it, but like I said, a part of me, wishes he has read it. He probably did, but he just doesn’t want me to know about it, to make me feel better, all I know that things happen for a reason, and hopefully this wild goose chase for this darn note, has one too. Wouldn’t be amazing if Thought Bubble liked me too? Probably not, but a lovesick Pegasus can dream, can’t she?

Sincerely Yours,

Chantilly Angel

If your OC wasn't in this installments, then I promise they'll be in the next one. Hope you like it. This is really my first fanfic so be nice!

If you want your OC in the next installment of the series, let me know here: http://mlpforums.com...ant-to-that-is/

Edited by Chantilly Angel
  • Brohoof 8

First to complain in the uncomfortable closet, yeah that sounds like me X3 . You nailed me and Pencil pretty well, from what I can tell. I can't wait to see more.

This was great!

Thank you for sticking to my character! :)

I hope to read more soon! :D

Somthing things you should do though, when you are donem just go through it and check, because some words are missing letters, and you say Hand, insted of hoof ;)

But this was great! :)

Thanks again you guys...by the way I'm already working on the next installment, since no one else wanted to sign up, I guess I'm using you six again!

I don't see why not, most people have a main group of friends they hang out with. You can always 'find a new friend' later.

Feel free to use my OC's special magic from time to time, if you like. If you want to see how I've used, you can read my entries from the RP I'm in if you want.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/17297-revolution/

But none you guys post in that (except Pencil, of course) because it's 'private'. I'm pretty sure it's alright if you just read it thought. I mean, it's on the Internet.

Ok here's the second installment. If you're OC isn't in it, it's because I was half way done when you requested it, but you will be included in the future installments.

The Life and Times of Chantilly Angel in

"House-sitting For Arylett"

Dear Diary,

Have you even had ever had things go the opposite then the way you want them? You try to hard but no matter what you do everything always seems to go wrong? Well, that’s the story of my life…no really! Why can’t things just work out for me for a change, take what happened to me the day we housesit for that fancy rich pony, Arylett the other day…

Today was just another ordinary day for Chantilly Angel as she was working hard in her garden in front of the house. The sun was blazing, probably around 90 degrees, the hottest day in Ponyville by far, but she still was digging and planting in her luscious garden. Having the most beautiful garden in Ponyville usually means hours, even days of hard labor, but Chantilly never minded, after all, that’s how she got her cutie mark. Sweat was dripping down her fur as she was singing one of her favorite songs. Her line green and hot pink mane was starting to get a little wet with sweat underneath her gardening hat she usually wears, when she’s hard at work. The area she was working on in particular was a lily bush that grew a lot of lilies in beautiful range of colors. Lilies were Chantilly’s favorite (mostly because they rhymed with her name.). And being the hopeless romantic that she was, her dream was to have a guy give her a patch of fillies as a give of affection, she dreamed of this as she planted another bush.

Soon enough a fancy-looking tan pony with a long brunette mane came strutting up to see the lovely garden Chantilly created and looked around in awe. “Oh my, this is truly exquisite!” She cooed

Chantilly answered turning to the sound of her voice “May I help y-“ She stopped as her eyes widen as she recognized who it was, “Arylett Dawnsborough?”

“Aw, so you do know who I am.” She said with a proud smile

“W-What are you doing here?”Chantilly asked. Surely a pony as exquisite and beautiful as Arylett surely had a reason for coming to her boring old hut.

“With a garden this beautiful, you must be Chantilly Angel!” She continued in braggy voice

“Yes, that me!” She said blushing; she was used to people saying her garden was beautiful, but not from someone with Arylett’s status. “But why are you here?”

“It’s truly amazing, people we’re right about this place, it’s truly a flora paradise!” Arylett went on.

“Thank you, but are you ever gonna tell me why you’re h-“

“I mean look at these orchids, those carnations, and you even have a vegetable garden?”

“MS. DAWNSBOROUGH!” Chantilly had to tell to get her attention. “Why. Are. You. Here?”

“Hmph…if you wanted my attention, you didn’t have to scream!” Aylett said turning her head away slightly embarrassed.

“Just tell my why you’re here!” Chantilly demanded, yet in a hopeless voice.

“Well fine,” Arylett began “I came to request your assistance!”

“With what?”

“I need you to babysit” Arylett said in a rather official tone

Chantilly eyes grew wide with fear. She feared kids, because they hated her, and always tortured her. Every babysit job she ever took could have left her physiologically damaged for life.

“B-B-Babysit?” She stuttered

“That’s correct” Arylett said not noticing her sudden change of emotion.

“Oh, I don’t know about that…I’m not that good with k-kids…” Chantilly said shortly followed by a gulp.

Apparently Arylett found Chantilly’s confusion amusing, for she cracked up in laughter “Kids? No no no no no. I want you to babysit my house!”

“Your…house?” Chantilly had to make sure she heard that right. Arylett nodded.

Chantilly continued skeptically, “Um…why do you want me to babysit your house?”

Arylett knew Chantilly probably thought it sounded kind of crazy so she explained, “Because I’m going to be away all day, and the maid is off on vacation. I don’t trust my house alone without someone in there, because I have a lot of valuable items that a lot of greedy ponies would love to get their hands on.”

“Why me?”

“Well with a garden as beautiful as this I can trust you that my house, because you pay such attention to details. I feel that my house will be safe in your hooves.” She gave her an assuring look.

Chantilly was flattered by her offer, but taking care of a house, did sound kind of…boring.

“I-I’m sorry Arylett, but I have a ton of things to do in my garden. I don’t think I’ll have the time to-“

“I have a gigantic outdoor pool that I’ll let you swim in while I’m gone.” Arylett said with smirk, Chantilly turned around with a look of pleasure… That got her! Arylett thought

“Did you say..a pool?” Chantilly said carefully

“Yes. It can all be yours…if and only if…you take the job.” Arylett stuck out her hoof hoping Chantilly would accept, but she didn’t have to worry, she knew Chantilly would. And so Chantilly grabbed Arylett’s hoof and shook it in agreement.

“You’ve got yourself a deal!” She said in excitement “But can I bring my friends?”

“I don’t see why not” Arylett said with her beautiful gentle smile. She did look stunning in her signature red gown. “Granted they are not total barbarians or something..”

“Oh of course they’re not! My friends are the classiest in all of Equestria!”

Speaking of which, back at the gangs usual hangout spot, which was the park, the gang was just realizing being their usually goofy and unique selves. Ivy was laying on the grass listening to her iPod singing some of the verses from the new Elle Varner song while reading a magazine. However, she wasn’t much of a good singer like Crystal or Chantilly. She was oblivious to Speedy Transition who was filming her every move, but it was really Draw Toonz he paid most attention to as he was secretly playing in her hair. Ivy swat at him annoyed, but playfully yelling at him to stop, but Draw ignored and kept bothering her. Pencil was by himself, as usual drawing away ignoring his friends’ behavior.

“Speedy, are you filming this?” Ivy asked after finally noticing him.

“You bet I am!” He said with a chuckle. The next thing he saw in his camera was Ivy’s hoof as she tried to get him to stop recording her.

“Please, tell me you didn’t get me singing!” She was with unease.

“Oh I’ve got everything!” He said with a rather evil smile, a smile that said “Internet, this is so going all over you!”

Just as Ivy was about to chase him, and possible destroy the camera to get rid of the footage he had got of her, Chantilly can trotting up to them.

“Oh hey, Chantilly!” Speedy said noticing her arriving

“What are you guys doing?” Chantilly asked, usually when she sees her friends, they were always doing something unusual.

“I was about to kill Speedy for videotaping me. You know I don’t like being on camera when I don’t know about it!” Ivy said pouting.

“Uh anyway,” Chantilly continued “Guess who I just met while I was in my garden? Arylett Dawnsborough!”

The gang stared at her in shock, a visit form Arylett was like a visit from royalty.

“You don’t mean that fancy. Super rich pony with the humongous mansion?” Draw asked in astonishment

“Yep!” She said, she was rather proud that someone as popular as Arylett showed up to her hut, just to see her.

“Well what did she want with you?” Ivy asked, Chantilly could since a bit of jealousy in her voice

“She asked me to watch her house for her while she’s away.”

You?” Speedy asked as if he couldn’t believe it

“Yes me!”

In that instant Speedy, Ivy and Draw burst out in laughter. Draw rolled around on the ground grabbing his stomach, while Ivy and Speedy held on to each other, all lost in their laughing fits. Chantilly was not amused but their sudden amusement in her news. This was an honor and they thought it was a joke?

“I don’t see what’s so funny.” She said, insulted by their outburst

Speedy, who was recovering from his laughing spell replied, “Chantilly, do you know the first thing about house-sitting?”

“Isn’t all you do is make sure everything is perfect while the owner is gone?” Chantilly asked in a shrug

“Well yeah, but this is Arylett Dawnsborough we’re talking about.” Speedy walked over to her

“She takes great attention to every detail of her house, that if a grain of dust has been moved, she’ll notice.” Ivy said in a tone that was a mixture of laughter and concern.

“She’s super attached with her things, that the last person who accidentally broke her prized vase was never heard from again.” Draw said in that voice you use when you’re telling a scary story.

But Chantilly wasn’t buying it, “Oh you’re just trying to scare me.” She said rolling her eyes

“Well there is her torture chamber…” Pencil said in his usual creepy monotone voice. Everyone stared at him, sometimes, when he spoke there was a slight chill in the air.

“T-torture chamber?” Chantilly stuttered nervously

“Rumor has it that she’s a real lover of medieval weapons of torture, so she had one built in her basement.” Pencil continued, “She’ll take her victims down here, and torture her for days. She’ll make the fanfic “Cupcakes” look like a freakin’ picnic.”

There was dead silence. Was everything he said was true? Would Arylett really murder her if she failed her job? Arylett was usually a sweet and classy pony, she never seemed like a psychological killer. After the gang swallowed simultaneously, Chantilly replied, “Well I’m going to through with it, after all she said we can play in her pool while she’s gone!”

That got their attention. “Pool?” They said, breaking the creepy vibe.

Chantilly nodded, “Uh, huh!” They haven’t been to a pool in years, and considering it was the hottest day in Ponyville, a trip to the pool sounded delightful, especially Arylett’s pool!

“Well I’m game!” Ivy said jump up in excitement, suddenly she noticed that their other friends, Storm Spark and Crystal Sparkle were gone, “Hey , has anypony seen Storm or Crystal?”

And just like clockwork, Storm and Crystal were walking back to them, with their manes messed up, giggling and kissing each other. Clearly they did much more than just a romantic walk around the park. As they returned they saw their friends staring at them, with all of them asking the same question in their minds, “Did they really just…?”

“Oh hey you guys…we…uh…” Crystal said nervously avoiding their gazes

“We were just um…” Storm tried to take over for his lover, but he too couldn’t come up with anything

Luckily for them, Speedy cut them off, “We don’t want to know…”

“Anyway, Chantilly here got a job as Arylett Dawnsborough’s house-sitter.” Draw said putting one hoof around Chantilly

“You mean that rich pony with the awesome pool and Jacuzzi?” Crystal asked with the same excitement the other shared before.

“That’s the one!” Chantilly said proudly “Say, how do you know about her pool?”

Crystal shot a seductive look at Storm and answered in a sultry tone, “Oh me and Storm spend a ton of time in there when Arylett’s back is turned…if you know what I mean…” She gave him a sly wink and he returned the favor.

“Ewwww…there is such a thing as boundaries, Crystal!” Ivy cried in disgust

“You mad, Ivy?” Crystal said playfully

“Yo, can we go? I wanna get in this pool, today!” Draw said a bit impatient

“Fine, let’ vamoose!” Chantilly stated as they all ran off to the luxurious mansion of Arylett Dawnsborough.

Once they arrive at Arylett’s mansion, it was bigger the anything they ever imagined! It seemed like she lived in a mall. It was so big that it cut off a bit of sunlight, which actually made it much cooler.

“Woah, this place is even bigger in person!” Storm said astonished

“Yeah, I just hope Arylett isn’t as crazy as you guys said she was.” Chantilly said worriedly, after thinking about what they said, it was starting to get to her.

“Oh, she can’t be that bad,” Ivy said sensing her nervousness, “most of the stuff we heard were just rumors”

“Scary rumors…” Chantilly finished

“Hey, don’t worry about it, alright? I’m sure she’ll be just fine.” Speedy said. Whenever he tried to comfort her, it always worked. It was something about the way he talked, like he was genuinely sure about everything, that always made her feel safe with him.

Chantilly just sighed and said, “Okay.”

They arrived at her front door and knocked on it three times, soon after, the door opened to reveal Arylett in her signature red silk gown.

“Ah, Miss Chantilly Angel! Nice to see you finally arrive!” She said in her usual exquisite tone, “And I assume these are your friends you mentioned?”

“Why yes!” Chantilly said, her nerves surprisingly going away, “This is Ivy, Speedy Transition, Pencil Doodle, Crystal Sparkle, Draw Toonz and Storm Spark. My closest buddies!”

“Pleased to meet you all!” Arylett said, the she spread out her hooves like a game showgirl would when presenting a prize. “Time to take a tour of my lovely abode!”

After about 20 minutes of looking at ever room of her mansion, they say all seven bathrooms, eight bedrooms, five guess rooms, four kitchens, four family/TV rooms, the study, the attic, the exercise room, the creative commons room, her room which was basically her walk -in closet, that was filled every outfit known to pony kind…all in red!

“Our next stop is one of my most favorite rooms in my house, the basement.” Arylett said with an evil smirk, “and let me show you why.” She pulled down a level that triggered her moving reversible wall that revealed her authentic medieval weapons collection. So it is true… ,Chantilly thought nervously

“I’ve always had a deep love for medieval torture, I personally had this built just for me to play with,” Arylett said playing with a razor sharp sword. She then was slinging it around startling the seven ponies, afraid that she’ll miss and end up killing one of them. “I like them really sharp!” She then flung the tip of the sword at Chantilly who was so startled that she let out a yelp.

“Go on, feel it!” Arylett said with a bit of evilness that crept in her voice, Chantilly gulped as she slowly felt the tip of the sword with her hoof “I-I-It is r-really sharp.” Chantilly managed to get out. Arylett let out a maniacal giggle, as she put back her sword on the rack, she turned to see the ponies scared faces.

“Oh don’t be so scared,” She said returning to her classy tone, “I wouldn’t hurt a fly! Come along, let’s continue the tour!”

Finally the made to Arylett’s backyard where they witness her beautiful outdoor pool.

“And this is my outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, fit with a basketball court, DJ booth, volleyball court with authentic sand, a dance floor, an outhouse and changing room, bar and seven, yes I said seven water slides!” Arylett bragged

The gang started with their mouths open in pure astonishment, this was better than any amusement park they ever been to. Is it possible for someone to have a backyard that was this cool?

“You mean to tell me, that you own, all of this?” Chantilly cried with excitement

“Yep! It wasn’t cheap, let me tell ya, but I’m a lover of parties as well, so I said go big or go home!” Arylett turned to Chantilly with a face that meant she clearly meant business now, “So Chantilly, are you going to be able to take care of my beloved home while I’m gone?”

Chantilly turned away from the glorious site of Arylett’s pool and looked at the beautiful pony, despite that fact that she was a little psychotic, she was still very beautiful.

“You can count on me, Arylett!” Chantilly boasted

However, it wasn’t long before Arylett went back in to her creepy, psychotic mode “Because you know, if anything and I mean anything goes awry, I will find out!” Her eyes were piercing in her.

Chantilly gulped, but maintained her proud composure, “I promise you, nothing will go wrong!”

Arylett was pleaded by her pride; she needed someone with that kind of confidence, which is something Chantilly usually never has. “Well then, I’m on my way, cheerio!” She walked off leaving the luxurious, amazing, most epic pool in all of existence in Chantilly’s hands.

Later that day, Speedy was playing water volleyball against Storm and Draw. He made a bet that he could beat the both of them by himself, but so far he was getting creamed! Speedy got frustrated as he started the next serve, Storm retrieved the ball and passed it to Draw to looked like he was about to send back over to Speedy, just as me moved toward Draw direction, Draw quickly passed the ball back to Storm and he delivered a wicked spike. Speedy tried to catch it, but was too far away to try to get it. Storm and Draw then shared a victory brohoof, as they gave out a “Yeah!”

“Grr…two out of three!” Speedy demanded in anger!

“Hey, we warned you, that we’d beat you if we did this two-on-one.” Storm said in an I-told-you-so-ish tone.

“Yeah, I don’t see why you didn’t ask Pencil to be your partner.” Draw said, pointing to a carefree Pencil, floating on a pool chair reading a book.

Speedy looked over at him, “Uh…yeah, right. I’d rather play by myself.” It wasn’t that he wasn’t good at sports, it’s just with him being so mysterious, it was hard to predict anything with him, which means having him as a partner probably wasn’t the smartest choice. Suddenly…

“Oh boys…” cried a voice that sounded like Crystal’s. The four foals turns to see, Chantilly Angel, Crystal Sparkle and Ivy dressed in bikinis. Chantilly wore a strapless hot-pink two-piece, Crystal wore a skimpy white thong bikini, and Ivy wore a teal halter Tarquinii and matching boy shorts. Even though they were ponies, and because they were usually always naked, they still looked amazingly hot in their swimsuits!

“Woah…” They foals said drooling slightly at the three sizzling fillies.

“So how so we look?” Chantilly asked, pleased by the attention they were getting.

“Y-You guys look amazing!” Speedy said turning read a little

“Yeah, a-amazing!” Draw echoed

Crystal strutted by her man, Storm, so he could get a better look at her, his eyed were fixated on her every curve, and the sunlight just made her look all the more sexier to him.

“Hey Pencil what about you?” Crystal shouted to him. Pencil tried to maintain his emotionless stare, but still managed to blush

Storm how was now literally drooling over Crystal said, “Oh Crystal, you look so…so…”

“Hot? Sexy? Beyond description?” Crystal finished flirtatiously. She loved the thought that she was getting him so turned on.

His drool was now entering the water, “Uh, huh” Storm said, he was in a complete trance by her raw sexual nature, and Crystal knew this.

She then shot him a seductive look, “Hey, Storm, do you mind helping he adjust my bikini in the outhouse?” Her voice was so innocent, but her eyes meant sin, and Storm knew this. He quickly flew out of the want, with his tongue hanging out, and his eyes were purple. “Oh heck yes!” He moaned in pants, as he followed behind Crystal into the outhouse, she then pulled him in, and close the door shut with her magic. It didn’t take a genius to realize what they were really planning to do in there.

“We’re not going to see them for the rest of the day, aren’t we?” Ivy said with a giggle.

“Ee-yep!” Draw said with a smirk

Speedy got out of the pool and went over to the DJ booth, “Well, you know what it’s time for, eh?” She cut on the stereo to play a song that was one of Usher’s new songs. “It’s party time!”

“Hey, maybe we can invite some friends to come-“ Draw started, but chattily interrupted, “No! Arylett would tell if we had a rave here!”

Ivy came back just getting off of the phone, “Too late! I already invited everyone on campus, and some friends in town.”

“Ivy!?!?” Chantilly whined. Did they forget about Arylett and her torture chamber?

“Don’t worry, nothing will go wrong, besides I hear Thought Bubble might stop by…” Ivy said giving Chantilly a playful nudge.

“That’s not the point! If Arylett finds out-“ Chantilly then realized what Ivy had said, “Wait…did you say Thought Bubble might stop by?”

“Yeah, he told me he and some friends might come over” Ivy said.

Chantilly started to blush, she hadn’t heard from Thought Bubble since the whole note fiasco. “Oh my,” She gushed, “Thought Bubble in swim shorts!” She could just picture the delicious sight in her mind…

Then…pomf, Chantilly got a wingboner!

“Way to go, now you got her started!” Draw said shaking his head

“When is he-I mean everypony is coming over?” Chantilly asked anxiously

“About 30 minutes.” Ivy replied Soon, Chantilly frantically grabbed Ivy and they were heading towards the outhouse, “You have to fix me up right now! Fix my make-up, mane, everything!” She them opened the door to and let out a surprised scream to see Storm and Crystal going at it hardcore in the outhouse.

Crystal noticed and barked back, “Occupado!” As she slammed the door shut using her magic, Chantilly embarrassed, disturbed and and dumbfounded, return to the others and said, “On second thought, I think I look just fine.”

Other ponies were starting to arrive as dance music was blasting through the huge speakers. So far everything seem to be under control They were everywhere, from the pool and Jacuzzi to the volleyball and basketball courts, and especially the bar. Speedy and Draw were trying to hit on two really cute fillies, Pencil was still floating on his water chair reading, Ivy and Chantilly were drinking margaritas at the bar, and Storm and Crystal were still in the outhouse doing…each other.

In the outhouse, Storm had just slammed Crystal against the way with his body tightly pressed against hers in a steamy lip-lock, grinding against each other. They remained that way for about an hour, until Crystal broke from his lips, gasping for air.

“You know there’s more room in the mansion…” She whispered, quickly followed by licking his neck.

Storm moaned and replied, “I love the way you think!” And proceeds to kiss her and lick all over her, as they moved their way to the mansion. They burst through the door all over each other, and Storm threw her on Arylett’s crystal glass dining room table, and they went bananas on each other.

In fact they went bananas in every room in Arylett’s mansion, an on just about everything. Not caring what they destroyed or broke. Their only concern was breaking each other off!

Meanwhile, Chantilly and Ivy were at the bar dinking wild berry margaritas, chatting, just as Chantilly, spotted Thought Bubble entering.

“Oh my goodness!” Chantilly gasped “There he is!”

“Right on time!” Ivy nodded as she gave Chantilly another nudge, “So you’re going over there?”

“I-I’m not ready yet!” Chantilly said growing wildly nervous.

“I completely understand,” Just as she said that Thought Bubble was walking past them as Ivy called out to him, “Hey Thought Bubble, haaaaave you met Chantilly?” She then ran off in a fit of giggles, leaving Chantilly alone with him.

Chantilly was furious! How could Ivy do such a thing! “Why that little-“ she teethed, then she looked at Thought Bubble “H-Hi” She quickly said.

“Let me guess…Chantilly?” TB asked playing along with Ivy’s joke

“Y-Y-Yeah T-That’s me.” Chantilly stuttered nervously, she was trying to play it cool, but always fails when she around him.

“Say, weren’t you the one who trashed my room looking for that note?” Thought Bubble asked

Chantilly gave a little smile, he did remember. “Y-Y-Yeah t-that’s m-me.”

He scaled her up and down, and gave an approving smile, “Well you look very stunning tonight.”

Chantilly heart skipped a beat, did he really give her a compliment? “R-Really?” She pushed her mane back with her hoof, blushing hard.

“Absolutely, the color of your swimsuit really brings out the pink streaks in your mane.” Thought Bubble went on.

“T-T-Thank you s-so much!”Chantilly was ecstatic! The love of her life really thought she looked stunning! However, that joy was short-lived when she heard something break from Arylett’s house.’

“What the-“ She turned to Thought Bubble, “E-Excuse me,” She then ran inside the house. She hated to leave him behind, but she still was in charge of the house and she had to make sure that nothing would go wrong. She promised her.

The next thing she saw when she entered the house was two idiots ponies who were playing catch with one of Arylett’s prized vases. “Hey stop that!” Chantilly shouted trying to intervene, but she only cased the other pony to miss, resulting in the vase ended up broken

“Look what you idiots done!” She shouted at them

The first pony just gave a laugh and said, “Aw were we’re just having fu-“

“That’s what a ball is for,” Chantilly continued her scold, “Go play with it-outside like normal people!”

“But we were just about to play two-“

“OUTSIDE NOW!!!” Chantilly pointed her hoof at the door with authority in her voice. The two ponies walked back outside, bummed that this all-of-a-sudden-wants-to-become-bossy yellow pegasus ruined their fun. Chantilly fearfully looked at the broken vases.

“Aw, man, if Arylett finds out…”

“Finds out what?” Speedy said coming behind her

“This!” Chantilly pointed to the debris on the floor

“Yikes, if Arylett finds out, she’ll murder us!” Speedy said starting to get a bit worried, Chantilly glanced at him a worried expression, but Speedy sensed it and continued, “It’s just an expression, Chantilly.”

“Now I’m not so sure…” Her voice quivered with fear.

“Look, I can go out and buy another one!”

“Do you know how much these things cost? Arylett is one of the richest ponies in Ponyville! They probably cost a thousand bits a pop!” Chantilly raved

But it wasn’t long before this got even worse. They heard an explosion coming from one of Arylett’s kitchens, Chantilly and Speedy ran over to the nearest kitchen they found and to their dreadful dismay they saw that some of the ponies blew up her microwave and it made a huge mess all over the kitchen. Once Chantilly saw the mess, she let out a horrified screech grabbing her mane. And just as things couldn’t get any worse…

“Um…Chantilly, we have a problem…” Draw called from the backyard door

“Of course we do!” Chantilly sighed in distress as she and Speedy ran back outside to see the same two ponies from before throwing valuable stuff from Arylett’s upstairs rooms into the pool. Chantilly ran to where they could see her and shouted to them, “Hey losers, don’t you know that’s private property!?!?”

“Look, little girl, you’re really cramping our style!” The same pony from before replied.

“I don’t care! You’re ruining everything!”

“Look it’s a party, and parties are meant to get wild!” The other pony spoke.

But to Chantilly’s dismay…

“Hey those guys are right! This is a party, let’s crash the joint!” Another pony with a surfer’s accent yelled, and just like that everypony started wrecking things in a frenzy-just because they thought it was fun. As Chantilly, Draw, Ivy, Speedy and Pencil just started helplessly at the mass chaos before them. Chantilly was on the verge of tears, she was as good as dead the minute Arylett see this! Soon it even got a little worse and people started running into the house and started breaking, smashing, burning, and destroying all of Arylett’s personal items she loved so dearly, one pony even came in with a water hose and started spraying everyone just to add to the “fun factor”.

“What do we do now?” Draw managed to still ask. What could they do? Chantilly has an idea…

“RUN AWAY!!!” Chantilly ran into the house blinded by fear, but them she ran into Arylett who eyes were twitching from the sight of everything she work so hard to get, everything that we knew and loved, was being destroyed.

With a scream, Chantilly responded, “A-A-Arylett! What’s brings you back home so soon?”

Arylett didn’t answer, her face was blank and her eye was still twitching. It look like she would snap at any moment, and Chantilly was worried what the outcome of that would be.

“Um…about the total chaos and the mass destructions of everything you worked so hard to get and every personal thing you own…I can’t explain…” Chantilly started

“What. Did. You. Do?” Arylett teethed evilly as she glared at Chantilly.

Her stare momentarily froze Chantilly, but she tried to speak through her intense fear, “Well.umm…we just wanted to invite some friends over and-“ Chantilly trailed off as Arylett slowly turned around and walked away not changing her facial expression. She walked passes the ongoing pandemonium of her mansion.

“Well that was easy!” Draw said trying to remain optimistic about the situation, but soon enough Arylett came back with a chainsaw and her revving it up, caused everyone to stop what they were doing and paid attention to her.

“If you want to see another day, and you all value your lives…GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!” Arylett raised the chainsaw in the air and charged after the hardcore partiers with a bloodcurdling scream followed by maniacal laughter. The party-goers flew for their lives as this beautiful yet deranged pony was charging after them, trying to murder them. She swung the chainsaw around, but not actually hitting anyone, but made a lot of close calls. She went all over her mansion, chasing people away fearing for their lives, once everyone was gone, Chantilly and the others try to make a run for it, but Arylett stopped them!

“Not you guys!” She shouted to them, as they stopped in their tracks. They fell of the floor trembling in complete fear.

“We’re sorry Arylett! W-W-W-We tried to stop them!” Chantilly said now crying for her life!

“But we couldn’t do anything about it!” Speedy said clinging on to Chantilly.

“We’ve done everything we could!” Ivy said clinging on the other side of Chantilly.

“They were mad ponies!” Draw said hiding behind them

Arylett gave a growl and barked back at the cowering ponies, “I trusted you…ALL OF YOU…with my most prized possessions and this is what I come home to?”

“Again we’re so sorry!!” Chantilly said still crying.

“Oh you will be!” Arylett shouted raising the chainsaw in the air, he was about to tear through them like tissue without any remorse. The five ponies were tearing bitterly for their lives. This is how it all was going to end, at the mercy of a crazy rich pony, but just when they thought their lives were over, Arylett lowered the chainsaw.

“Which is why you five will be cleaning up this mess and you’ll be paying for the damages you’ve done.” Arylett said back in her fancy tone, but sternly. Chantilly, as well as the others, was surprised, and extremely relived that Arylett was sparing their lives.

“Wait..y-y-you’re not going to kill us?” Chantilly said wiping her eyes

“Kill you?” Arylett said in surprised

“Anyone who’s ever fails at keeping your house clean has suffered a terrible painful death!” Speedy quickly responded.

Arylett was somehow astonished, “what?” She facehoofed, “Oh geez, not this rumor again…I don’t kill people when they fail to do their job, I just fire them.”

“But you were running around trying to kill everyone…even us!” Ivy said frantically.

“That’s what I do to scare off unwanted guest and trespassers.” Arylett gave a small giggle, “Works every time!”

“But what about that one pony who was never heard from again?” Draw asked the other peered at her, anticipating her response.

“Yes, after I fired him, he moved back to Fillydelphia. Now you see, this whole thing was a complete miss understanding. I’m not the deranged psycho killer I come off to be, I just act that way to scare people.”

“But…why?” Chantilly asked still confused

“Arylett gave a hearty laugh and replied, “Because it’s fun!”

Chantilly stood up with the others and let out a sigh of relief, “Oh thank goodness! Anyway, we’re sorry about your house. We really are!”

Arylett was walking over to her backyard, “Well, I guess that-Holy velvet!!!” The gang ran over to Arylett’s side to see that the entire pool area was completely the way that she left it-completely unharmed!

“Holy Guacamole!” Chantilly exclaimed at the miracle that was before their very eyes. “The pool…everything is fixed?”

“But how?” Draw asked equally amazed,

“I did it!” Pencil said trotting up to them.

“How in Celestia did you do this?” The other said in unison

“That’s for me to know…” Pencil said trotting off away, that pony was a mystery, but it did manage to repair some of the damage that was done, and for that Chantilly was forever grateful.

“Well, it’s been a long day. Why don’t you guys go home? You still have the entire mansion to clean! And trust me you’ll going to need all the rest you can get.” Arylett said in a soft tone.

“Um…sure thing, Arylett. Thanks.” And at that they all left to go home, to end this very crazy day.

As the gang was leaving Arylett’s mansion, they were relieved that they made it out alive.

“Oh what a day! I can’t wait to get home!” Chantilly sighed

“Me too! Today was just craaaaaaazy!” Draw exclaimed

“Well I’m glad it’s all over at least. Now we’ve got that whole mansion we have to clean tomorrow.” Chantilly said in disappointment. She wasn’t look forward to cleaning the entire mansion.

“Meh, I’ve cleaned worse messes.” Speedy said suddenly he looked around to realize that once again, Storm and Crystal were missing. “Hey, have you guys seen Storm and Crystal? I haven’t seen them all day.”

“Neither have I.” Ivy said looking around as well.

“Maybe they left during Arylett’s rampage!” Chantilly said followed by a laugh, soon the other ponies joined in laughing as they walked home.

Meanwhile, back at Arylett’s mansion, she returns to the bedroom where she always sleeps, drops the chainsaw down and trotted over to her bed. She lays down and sighs as she snuggled her pillow. She was just as relieved that the day was over just as the others. However, she heard giggling coming from a big lump of a covers that was right beside her. This was odd, because she knew she made her bed that morning. While laying in the bed, she pulls back the covers in a quick motion to see Storm with Crystal on top of him. They quickly looked over at Arylett with shocked wide eyes, as well as Arylett with them as they simultaneously let out a…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!”

So that’s what happened at Arylett’s house. It’s so funny how one thing can go from bad to worse in a moment’s notice. Is the rest of my life is going to be this way? What about my love life? Well at least my life will never be boring, am I right? Well all I know is one thing, that’s the last time I’m house-sitting for anyone!!

Sincerely Yours,

Chantilly Angel

As I stated before, if I didn't include you you'll will be in the next installment. Hope ya'll like it!

• Brohoof 4

Once again, Chantilly, amazing work! I just loved what you had me and Storm do the entire time...*wink, wink*

Oh and I looooooooved! that How I Met Your Mother reference there!

Heh, this was even better than the first entry. I'm really getting into this

Plus, you managed to hit Pencil Doodle even closer this time, with a few more lines and actions... I wonder how far you'll end up going...

Anyway, keep up the good work :D

(also, Crystal and Storm REALLY need to take it easy sometime...)

I kept thinking that this was an episode of How I Met Your Mother and the ending was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

Also You did a good job with me and Crystal......If you know what I mean...*Wink*

(edited)

I'm still reading this and I love it... but I can't help but notice more than a few spelling and other minor errors. Are you only posting these here or somewhere else as well? I can tell you FiMfiction isn't nearly as whatever-the-opposite-of-critical-is as we are. If you need an editor or 2, I could look it over if you like.

Also, I think I'm going to draw something from the story, because it strikes me as funny and I can't get the image out of my head.

Edited by Draw Toonz

I'm still reading this and I love it... but I can't help but notice more than a few spelling and other minor errors. Are you only posting these here or somewhere else as well? I can tell you FiMfiction isn't nearly as whatever-the-opposite-of-critical-is as we are. If you need an editor or 2, I could look it over if you like.

Also, I think I'm going to draw something from the story, because it strikes me as funny and I can't get the image out of my head.

Oh I know, I was typing using Word, and even though I used the spell checker it still never gets everything...

Oh I know, I was typing using Word, and even though I used the spell checker it still never gets everything...

One other thing... erm how should I ask this. I was wondering if my marefriend who just joined the forum could also be in this? I told her about this fic and she was interested (and also slightly worried about "me" flirting in the last installment). She's going to make an OC soon and you could maybe add her too the story as "a girl I met" or something like that?

Just a thought really :blush: , It would make her happy if you did but if you don't want to that's fine too. I don't want to force you to write something you weren't planning.

One other thing... erm how should I ask this. I was wondering if my marefriend who just joined the forum could also be in this? I told her about this fic and she was interested (and also slightly worried about "me" flirting in the last installment). She's going to make an OC soon and you could maybe add her too the story as "a girl I met" or something like that?

Just a thought really :blush: , It would make her happy if you did but if you don't want to that's fine too. I don't want to force you to write something you weren't planning.

I'd love to! This just gives me an idea to what to write for the next one, but I'll wait until, she makes an OC before I start writing.

You can draw the pictures if you want to, I definitely approve!

I'd love to! This just gives me an idea to what to write for the next one, but I'll wait until, she makes an OC before I start writing.

Many luck on your next story!

Hello sorry to keep you waiting! :blush: I made an OC finally, it took me a while because I didn't know where to find it. Here it is now:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/passion-page-r623

(Okay, actually, this is Draw on my marefriend's computer. I just remembered now so I'm doing it real quick on her account XP . But yeah, sorry it took a while, what with her being new and me having finals. I'm going to finish a picture of her OC and have her put it up instead of the one she has now, so it'll look slightly different.)

Had a Brainstorm Chantilly!

A FanFic where Chantilly makes a love potion for thought bubble.......But Storm accidently drinks it insted! I don't know why, but it sounds just too funny not to tell you!

Had a Brainstorm Chantilly!

A FanFic where Chantilly makes a love potion for thought bubble.......But Storm accidently drinks it insted! I don't know why, but it sounds just too funny not to tell you!

I like that idea! However I'm going have to do that one later, I'm almost done writing the next installment, then I have to type it...it's a long process.

Oh, I still have to type the fanfic you requested.

I like that idea! However I'm going have to do that one later, I'm almost done writing the next installment, then I have to type it...it's a long process.

Oh, I still have to type the fanfic you requested.

Thanks! =D

I was eating chinesefood when I thought of that lol.

and about our fanfic, you can take as long as you want!

I can't wait to read the next instalment of the life and times of Chantilly!

You always make the story have adult humor while keeping it clean!

It's hilarious! I wish you luck on the next episode! Have a great summer!

(edited)

Ok, it took me long enough, but I finally finished!

Here are the newest characters in this installments:

http://mlpforums.com...ssion-page-r623

http://mlpforums.com..._/splinter-r259

http://mlpforums.com...ight-cloud-r480

As well as all of the main characters from before,so let's get started!

The Life an Times of Chantilly Angel in

"Those Meddeling Ponies"

Dear Diary,

You know all those TV shows about how meddling in people’s love life always end in disaster? Well I thought that was just for entertainment, but as I recently discovered that those are very important lessons that needed to be learned by everyone, especially me and our friends. Take what just happened to me just last week…

Chantilly Angel was taking notes in her algebra class in the pony college she and her 6 other friends attended. She never really liked math, all she saw she squiggly lines and numbers that makes no since. But between her and her friends she was the one who could understand it the most…well enough to manage a low B in the class. She soon got bored and started drawing pictures and writing little poems in her poetry notebook that was filled with poems of love, life and other events in her always exciting life. What got her attention was one of her friends, Draw Toonz, who was opening a letter from an envelope. He read it for what it seemed like a thousand times, let out a dreamy sigh and placed the note in his textbook. Chantilly looked over at him with a smile, Draw always wasn’t this happy…

“So what got you all happy?” Chantilly whispered, after all they still were in class

Draw returned her smile with a smirk of his own, “You’ll find out soon enough, my dear Chantilly.”

“And since when do you talk that?” Chantilly asked cocking her head to the side

“Talk like what, my sweet friend?” Draw asked, he seem oblivious to the now enchanting tone for he was now speaking in.

That! Talk like that!!”Chantilly whispered hoarsely

“Whatever do you mean?”

“Uh never mind,” Chantilly sighed in defeat, “So are you still coming over for our study party at my house later?”

“Oh I’ll be there as quickly as my legs can carry me!” Draw said in an unnecessary heroic tone

“Please stop talking like that!” Chantilly said now giving him the evil eye. Soon then the bell rand and the class was letting out

“Talk like what?” Draw asked again, resulting in Chantilly facehoofing, but just then Draw checked his watch and his eyes got big “Oh snap! I have to go!” At that Draw flew out of the room making a huge mess around his and Chantilly’s desks “I’ll see you later Chantilly” He said with his voice fading as he flew farther for her.

“Bye” She shouted, but then he noticed he left off in such a hurry that he left all his belongings, but before she could call him back he was already gone.

“Well I guess I better bring it back to him” Chantilly said to herself as she tries to put his books in her bookbag along with her books, but ash she picked up his algebra book she discovered the note that fell out.

“Whoops!”

She picked up the note and gave it a once over “Hello, what do we have here?” She said looking down at the note. She knew she shouldn’t read it, but she thought that it could give her an idea why Draw was acting so weird. At that she opened the letter and began reading it:

Dear Draw,

Last night was simply the best night of my life. I have never felt so alive, and I can’t wait to see you again

Chantilly’s face lighted up it became so clear why he was acting so darn strange…

“Aw, sounds like Draw’s got himself a marefriend…that ladies man!” She giggled, however the giggling stopped on a dime when she discovered who it was from

“I love you…Love…Crystal!?!?”

It seemed that he eyes would pop out of her head after reading that. Chantilly read it over and over again to make sure she read that right, but she still couldn’t believe what she just read. “Wait a minute…It can’t be…” It just couldn’t be that Draw could be in love with…Crystal!

Her thoughts were interrupted as Speedy Transition peered into their class room, “Hey, Chantilly, is class over yet?”

Chantilly quickly put the note away, “Um…yeah. I was just about to leave.” After she finish packing she walked out with Speedy still in dazed of what she just discovered. She tried to picture it in her mind…Draw and Crystal…a couple!?!? It just seemed too uncanny. She had to get to the bottom of this, and she figured that Speedy would be an acceptable start.

“So Speedy,” Chantilly began casually, “Have you seen Draw lately?”

“Yeah I have, but he’s been acting super weird lately…is he okay?” Speedy responded.

“Weird, as in he’s super happy all the time and he’s talking like he’s in the 1600’s?” Chantilly continued

Speedy turned to her sharply, she knew she got him. “Yeah, how did you know?” He asked

“He was acting that way around me today in class, but I think I know why…”

“Know why what?” Ivy said suddenly appearing with the always-peculiar Pencil J. Doodle by her side.

“Why Draw’s been acting weird lately.” Chantilly said a bit annoyed. She hated repeating herself

“Oh yeah, he’s been ridiculously perky lately, I almost was ready to slap him silly” Ivy said cutting her eyes

“That’s your answer for everything isn’t it, Ivy?” Speedy said rolling his eyes yet with a smirk, she new Ivy would get pissed at his remark

And she did, “Don’t start with me, Speedy” She barked at him

“GUYS!!!” Chantilly yelled, she didn’t have time for their petty squabbles

“Oh sorry, now what were saying?” Ivy said, blushing a little

“As I was saying, the reason that Draw has been acting funny is because…Draw’s has a marefriend” Chantilly said in her official tone

“Well that explains everything.” Speedy said putting his hand behind his head

“Well now it gets weird because you’ll never believe who I think he’s dating…Crystal!”

“Wait…our Crystal? Ivy asked

“I think so.” Chantilly shrugged

“Excuse me…” Ivy began as she opened her bookbag pulled out a bottle of water, drank it and did a spit-take. “ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!” She shouted in disbelief

“Now hold on,” Speedy jumped in “Why in Equestria would Draw be dating Crystal?”

“I don’t know, but I saw it in this note” Chantilly gave the note to him.

Speedy read the note once, and let out a “humph” as she turned to the others “Well it’s pretty convincing, but I still don’t think that-“He cut himself off immediately when Crystal Sparkle, herself showed up.

“Hey guys what’s going on?” Crystal said in her usual perky presence.

The others tried to cover up the fact that they were talking about her and Draw…but they weren’t very good at it.

“Uh…nothing. We’re just talking” Chantilly said trying to act casual, but just came off a little jumpy

And Ivy wasn’t any better “Yeah…we’re not talking about you or anything…” was her reply

“Um…okay” Crystal said, being the group’s airhead meant they didn’t have to do a lot of convincing on their part.

Chantilly decided to change the subject, “So Crystal, y-you still coming to our study party tonight?”

“Oh wait…that’s tonight?” she gasped “I-I can’t go.”

“Why not?” Speedy asked

Crystal seemed a little jumpy, but she did a better job of trying to remain cool than the others, “I have plans. I’m meeting a friend and I sort of promised I’d show up on time, this time. It’s a pretty big deal.”

Chantilly knew something wasn’t right…Crystal would never forget something that involved her friends…maybe her theory was right. She unleashed in inner interrogator and got in Crystal’s face and spoke in a skeptical voice, “So what exactly are these plans, eh?”

Crystal started to sweat, like she knew that Chantilly was on to her but still, she maintains her composure and pushed her away from her, “My plans are nothing that you should be concerned about.” Crystal turned the other way, “I have to go” and at that she parted from them.

“Well that was oddly suspicious” Chantilly said raising one eyebrow, watching her leave

“Maybe she and Draw are together…” Ivy said, even after saying it, it still didn’t sound right.

Speedy, however, still couldn’t wrap his mind around it, and refused to believe it. “Ok, you two are forgetting a very big flaw in this theory…Crystal has a boyfriend!” This was true, as far as everyone was concerned; she was happily with her boyfriend, Storm Spark, who was also one of their friends.

“I know, that what confusing me” Ivy said scratching her head, “M-Maybe they broke up?”

“Did you see them in the last installment? They couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. There is no way that they broke up.” Speedy said as if he knew more about the randy couple then they did.

Speaking of which, Storm Spark himself came walking along the lockers up to the gang, “Hey guys.”

Chantilly knew this was her chance, “Hey, Storm, can I ask you a question?”

“Okay, shoot.”

“Have things been okay with you and Crystal?” Chantilly asked nervously. It felt weird that she was asking about their love life.

“Of course they have!” Storm quickly responded, “However, she has been canceling our dates lately…”

“Wait…she has?” Speedy asked now getting interested in the conversation

“Yeah,” Storm continued, “She says she’s always busy…even our sex life has died a little.”

“Humph, now that doesn’t sound like her at all.” Chantilly said suddenly feeling like a detective in the case of possible infidelity…

“It’s almost like I don’t see her any more” Storm said getting depressed just thinking about it. Chantilly knew that it usually physically pains them to be away from each other, so this must be sheer torture for him. The gang remained silent after his words feeling guilty knowing that the love of his life is possible cheating on them with their other friend, soon Storm broke the silence.

“Oh and by the way, can someone explain to me why Draw is talking so…proper?” he said

Ivy gave Chantilly a look, “Should we tell him?”

“T-Tell me what?” Storm asked now getting worried of what he might hear

With a nervous sigh, Chantilly gave Storm the bad news, “Draw has a marefriend…and we think it’s…it’s…”

“C-Crystal?” Storm finished a bit fearful, and Chantilly nodded in regret.

There was a moment of silence, but then Storm broke out in laughter, “You’re kidding right? Why on the ever blue-eyed earth would Draw date my Crystal?

Chantilly answered his question with one of her own, “Why would Draw received this note from her?” She gave Storm the note

He read it, but she didn’t seem too phased by it, “There must be an explanation for this.” He said at last, Chantilly could see that he was starting to worry.

“I agree.” Speedy said with a nod.

“Crystal would never cheat on me, right? Right?” Storm asked the gang, but he didn’t get an answer

“Let’s finish this at my house.” Chantilly said turning to walk off as the rest of the gang followed behind her, except Storm who still wanted an answer to his question.

“Right?”

Later at Chantilly’s hut the gang sat around her table to continue discussing the issue at hand.

“I still don’t believe Crystal would sate someone else behind me back.” Storm was determine to prove that his woman was faithful

“Well this is Crystal we’re talking about…” Ivy said turning away, she knew how Crystal was, and she knew Storm wouldn’t appreciate the fact that she basically called his marefriend a slut.

“Hey!” He shouted at her, “She’s a little wild, but she’s not promiscuous, and she loves me!”

“Pfft, what’s love got to do with it?” Ivy argued

“Hater…” Storm said, feeling that Ivy was just jealous of him and Crystal.

“Enough you guys!” Chantilly cut in, “Now we aren’t sure that Draw and Crystal are together…but this note is definitely suggesting something is between them two.”

“I wish there was a way we can know for sure…” Ivy began

“I know a way!” Pencil cut in with his signature monotone voice, as everyone started at him, usually whenever he spoke, (which wasn’t often) the room would get so quiet.

“W-what do you have in mind?” Chantilly responded

Without saying a word, Pencil dialed in her phone to a friend, “Hey, Splinter? It’s Pencil…I’ve got a job for you…how fast can you get here?...Ok, cool.” At that he hung up.

“Who was that?” Storm asked still trying to figure out what just happened

“A friend” Pencil responded

“Can you be more specific?” Ivy asked a tad bit annoyed. Pencil just starred at her until she became uneasy and turned away from him.

Speedy let out an exaggerated sigh, “This is crazy! Why are we even dwelling on this?”

“Speedy, two of our friends could be possible be dating. Aren’t you a least bit curious?” Chantilly said somehow starting to lose patience with him.

Speedy had to think about it for a second, he had to admit, he was curious to find out if Crystal really left Storm for Draw, but he still thought the whole idea was ludicrous.

“I-I know there is something more than what you’re leading on.” he continued

“I have to agree with Speedy,” Storm said, “There is no way my beloved Crystal is with someone else, especially if it’s with Draw.”

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, and Chantilly flew over to open the door to see a gray Pegasus with sunglasses.

“Hello, the name’s Splinter” The grey Pegasus said as he shook her hoof rather frantically “Nice to meet you.”

“Do I know you?” Chantilly asked the moment he stopped

“No, but you’re friend Pencil called me and asked me to come over.” Splinter walked into the house and looked around, “He said he had a job for me”

Chantilly looked over at Pencil, “Pencil, what is he talking about?” she asked.

Pencil responded, “I wanted to hire him to follow Draw and Crystal around to really know what’s going on.”

“So you hired someone to stalk them?” Speedy asked in disbelief

Pencil just started at him, until he made him turn away.

“Stalk is such a strong word,” Splinter said with a cringe “I prefer the term ‘private investigating’.”

“O really?” Ivy said with a smirk, “Let me see your badge.”

“I said I prefer the term, not that I was one.” Splinter responded in haste.

Chantilly had to get to conversation back on topic, “So you’ll just going to follow them around all the time?”

“Just to see what scoop I can get on them,” Splinter said with a stroke of confidence, “If anything happens, I’ll let ya know!

“I’m not so sure about this…what if you get caught” Storm said a bit skeptically

Splinter turned to him raising his sunglasses to give him a wink, “Splinter never gets caught!”

“Well I’m convinced!” Chantilly said

“I am too!” Said Ivy

Storm gave a sigh and said, “I guess I am too.”

Everyone was starring at Speedy waiting for his response

“Fine, but I still think this is a crazy idea!” Speedy said, he felt he had no choice in the matter anymore.

“Yeah yeah yeah, we heard you already!” Ivy said playfully, but also to shut him up.

“So, how soon can you start?” Chantilly asked the hired stalker

“My job starts as soon as I walk out of the this door” Splinter said

“And how much do we pay you?” Speedy said cautiously

“You worry about that when the job is done, alright?” Splinter said giving Speedy a playfully punch on his side. Afterwards he walks out.

“Good, well good luck and thank you.” Chantilly said closing the door behind him. “God, I hope this works.”

“Is it me or was Splinter kind of cute?” Ivy said with a little blush, but everyone just looked at her like she was crazy

“What?” she asked growing embarrassed.

Splinter wasted no time in his assignment in spying on Draw and Crystal. His first sighting was Draw outside of Ponyville’s local jewelry store, he was obviously waiting for someone. Soon enough Crystal showed up excited to see Draw who was happy to see her as well. They exchanged hugs and walked in to the store together. About an hour later Draw and Crystal walked out with Crystal wearing a jewelry set fit for a princess, and Draw put other jewelry in his bag. Draw had spent thousands of dollars on jewelry for Crystal and she was walking around Ponyville showing them off. Splinter took a note of this in his notebook. His second outing is Crystal and Draw having lunch together, but Crystal was playing in his hair, and Draw looked highly pleased with her in his hair, some may say a little too pleased. Next, a couple of days later, Splinter overheard Crystal talking to a brown earth pony with a wavy brown mane. Splinter records what Crystal was saying to her.

“I’m telling you girl, this man is such a freak in the bedroom. I mean the moves he puts on me, and the way he looks, waaaaay better than my previous boyfriend. Not only that, but he’s sweet, caring, smart, brave-all of that! I swear, I can’t believe I didn’t date him sooner…”

Finally splinter overheard Crystal and Draw repeatedly tell each other, “I love you” outside of Draw’s bedroom. At the end of the week, Splinter decided that he had everything he needed to report to Chantilly and her friends.

It was a week since Splinter was hired to watch over Draw and Crystal, and Chantilly and the gang was sitting in their usual hangout spot in the park, waiting for him to arrive.

“Where the heck is Splinter?” Chantilly groaned

“I haven’t seen him since we sent him off.” Ivy said who was equally bored

“Told you, this wasn’t a good idea.” Speedy said in his I-told-you-so-ish tone

Ivy, however, wasn’t in the mood for Speedy remarks, “Oh put a lid on it, Speedy!” She shouted

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m really nervous about this…I mean, I could find out that my girlfriend left me.” Storm said started to tear up. The thought of Crystal leaving him was worse than death to him.

Chantilly wrapped her arms around him in a big hug, “Hey, no matter what happens, you’ve still got us.”

Storm rubbed his head against Chantilly chest, “Thanks, Chantilly” he murmured

Splinter had finally approached them and the look on his face said that he meant business!

“I’ve done it!” he exclaimed, “I’ve followed Draw and Crystal around for a whole week and I must say, I’ve found some pretty good stuff!”

“Like?” The gang asked in anticipation

“Well for one thing, Draw and Crystal were seen outside a jewelry store, hugging. They later came out with Crystal wearing a royal jewelry set.” Splinter went on

“Jewelry shopping?” Ivy asked turning to Chantilly.

“Later I found Crystal Playing in Draw’s hair and he seem to like it a little too much” he continued

“S-she used to do that with me...” Storm said started go get teary-eyed again

“Next, Crystal was talking about a certain gentleman to one of her friends…” Splinter played the recording of Crystal bragging about the man. The gang listened but they couldn’t believe it. Was Crystal really bragging about leaving her man? Was she really that…cold?

“Wow” is all Chantilly could say

Splinter finished in a sad tone, he hated to see such despair in their eyes. “And finally, I heard then saying ‘I love you’ to reach other repeatedly.” He turned to Storm who was now brokenhearted, “I’m so sorry you had to hear that.”

“Y-you were right, Chantilly.” Ivy said a bit wearily

“Yeah, but I didn’t want to be.” Chantilly said feeling Storms depression springing on her.

“I…I can’t believe it” speedy said in total disbelief, it finally got through to him.

At that moment, guess who decides to show up but Draw and Crystal, the heartbreakers themselves.

“Hey guys, anything new happen?” Draw said failing to see the thick melancholy atmosphere around their friends.

Then something happened, Storm become furious seeing Draw with his girl that his eyes went from their normal color to red to a flaming red. Veins were popping out the side of his head, and steam was coming out if his nostrils lie an angry bull’s. It frightened everyone as she super charged after Draw and tackled him so vigorously towards to the ground that it could have killed him, which were his intentions.

Storm was now trying to strangle him, it seemed like he was determine to kill the man who stole the one woman he’s ever loved in his whole life, or at least have him suffer for as long as his esophagus was crushed between his hooves.

“You dirty SOB! Trying to take away my woman away, huh?” He shouted in his coldblooded rage

Crystal finally pulled Storm off of him, “What the hay do you think you’re doing?” she shouted to him at last.

“Oooh, so you’re defending him now!!!” Storm barked at his lover

“What?” Crystal said confused

“How could you so this to me? After I’ve done everything for you!” Storm screamed now on the verge of tears.

“W-what are you talking about?” Crystal said trying to find out what the heck he was talking about

“I know all about you and Draw.” he said icily

“You do?” Crystal said softly

“Yeah, didn’t think I’d find out huh?” Storm said still in his icy tome that it had Crystal shiver.

Crystal knew Storm was beyond upset..more than she’s ever seen him. She ran over to him to try to comfort him, “Oh Storm baby!” Crystal said trying to hold him, but instead, Storm pushed her away do hard that she lost her balances and fell on the ground. Crystal looked up at him, her breath taken away and eyes full of tears.

“I’m not your baby anymore!” Storm shouted

Tears were now streaming down Crystal’s face, How could he say that to her. What did she do for him to treat her like that! “What…what’s gotten into you?” She said her voice breaking in despair.

Draw jumped in, whatever Storm deal was, it wasn’t worth treating Crystal like trash, “Hey, dude, I don’t know what you’re problem is, but you-“

Draw stopped when Storm interrupted, “My problem is you! You know what? You wanted her, you’ve got her!” He turned to Crystal who was tearing bitterly, He usually hated to see her cry, but all he wanted to do now was slap her hard across her face. “Crystal...we’re through!”

Everyone gasped as Crystal let out a “W-WHAT?!?!” Storm ignored her and trotted away from her, Draw and the rest of the gang in his blind fury, leaving Crystal to break down in tears.

“Woah…” Ivy managed to get out

Draw went over to a distorted Crystal and tried to comfort her, “It’s okay, Crystal, I’m sure he didn’t mean it.”

“I can’t believe he broke up with me!” Crystal sobbed

“Well it’s not like you didn’t deserved it!” Chantilly jumped in getting angry herself.

“W-wha?” Crystal looked at Chantilly with her tear-soaked face

“How could you do that to him? He gave you everything, and what do you do? You left him…for Draw!!!” Chantilly shouted, she hated infidelity with a passion, so she showed no mercy toward Crystal, even if they were best friends.

Crystal wiped her eyes, “Wait a minute…you actually believed that me and Draw were secretly together?”

“YES!!!” The gang screamed

Draw and Crystal responded, “What are you crazy!?!”

“Huh?” The gang asked in confusion, now things were really confusing.

“Me and Draw were never dating.” Crystal explained

“But what about the jewelry store?” Speedy jumped in

“I needed help picking out a few things, so Crystal said she’d help me if I’d buy her some jewelry.” Draw explained

“And the hair?” Ivy asked as if they were taking turns

“I was trying to fix his hair, it was looking a mess!” Crystal said rolling her eyes.

“It actually felt really nice.” Draw said with a chuckle

“And the “I love you’s?” It was Chantilly’s turn to interrogate them

“We were practicing saying them, but we weren’t actually saying it to each other.” Draw went on

“The note! Explain this?”Chantilly said whipping the note out of nowhere it seemed.

Draw gave her a stern look “You read my note?”

Chantilly blushed, for she knew she was wrong, but at the moment she didn’t care, “Answer the question! It clearly says, “Love Crystal”!” She ordered

“Yes…Crystal Splicer!” Draw said slowly

Speedy, Ivy and Chantilly blinked dumbfoundedly “Huh?”

“That was my marefriend’s name before she changed it, she goes by Passion Page now, but before then I was dating Crystal Splicer, not Crystal Sparkle. All Crystal was trying to do was help me prepare for my next date with her.” Draw said annoyed with their friend’s stupidity, “I...I can’t believe you’d guys think I’d actually try to take Crystal away from Storm.”

“Also Passion is one of my newest friends, and in a way I sort of set them up.” Crystal jumped in “And I can’t believe you guys actually thought I would cheat on Storm.”

The gang looked down in embarrassment, they totally got the whole thing wrong, and ruined Storm’s and Crystal’s relationship while they were at it. If only they had just stayed out of it, like Speedy warned them.

“Well this is embarrassing…” Chantilly said meekly

“Now thanks to your meddling , Storm is never going to go back with me ever again! Thanks a lot you guys!” Crystal ran off crying, just as she left, Passion Page herself walked up to Draw’s side.

“Oh dear, what’s wrong with Crystal?” She asked her lover

“My friends are idiots that what happened.” Draw said giving them the evil eye, “Let’s go sweetheart!” Draw steered Passion with him as they walked away from their still embarrassed friends.

“I feel so bad!” Chantilly said trying to hid her tears

“But what can we do about it now?” Speedy said in frustration with himself for going along with their plans.

“I’m on it!” Pencil said as he ran off, he gang was wondering what kind of plan is weird little mind came up with now.

“So um…am I getting paid for what?” Splinter asked, the gang glared at him as to say “Now isn’t the time!”

At a local bar Where Storm Spark goes to drink away his problems, he was chatting with Night Cloud, his favorite drinking buddy, who was also the bartender and the owner of the bar. He always confided in him, and because he was so wise, always gave him great advice. Storm was chugging on a large mug of cider. This was his fifth one. While doing so he was telling Night about his recent break up with Crystal.

“I did the right thing by breaking up with her, right?” Storm asked Night slowly

“What does your heart tell you?” She asked like a psychologist asks their patients.

“It’s telling me I’ve made a bid mistake but…all the evidence was right there!” Storm went on, before drinking a huge sip of cider.

“Do you believe she cheated?” Night went on asking all the psychological questions.

“Well…no. I know how much she loves me and she’ll never do that…” Storm trailed off, he honestly hated that he had to break up with her, but what choice did he have? Soon Pencil walked in and walked up to Storm

“Pencil what are you doing here?” Storm asked surprised to see him

“Don’t worry about me, but you have to believe me when I say you made a huge mistake breaking up with Crystal.”

“How do you know?” Storm said glaring at him, he was slightly creeped out, but tried to play it off.

“Draw already had a girlfriend and Crystal was just trying to help him with her. She was never cheating on you.”

“And why should I believe you?” Storm said icily

“Because he’s telling the truth!” Passion said coming beside Pencil. “I’m Draw’s marefriend, and Crystal’s friend. And I can honestly say that Crystal has zero interest in my Draw. Crystal was just doing both of us a huge favor!”

“So…she still loves me?” Strom said starting to feel a massive wave of regret overpower him. “Oh what have I done? I’m so stupid! She’ll never forgive me now!

“That’s what you think!”

Heads quickly turned to see Crystal Sparkle in the door way with a twinkle in her eye. The one she gets every time she sees Storm. He ran up to her and instantly started apologizing.

“Oh Crystal baby, I’m so so so so sorry! I should’ve trusted you. I knew you’d never leave me, will you ever for-“ Storm stopped when Crystal placed a hoof over his mouth with a “Shhh”

“I've already forgiven you, after I realized why you were so upset. Did you honestly think I’d ever cheat on you?” Crystal said holding him close

“I don’t know…what really made me believe it is when Splinter over heard you talking about some guy to a friend.” Crystal rolled her eyes playfully. She already knew what he was talking about.

“That guy I was talking about was you, you idiot!”

“Really?” Storm eyes lit up

“Yeah” Crystal continued seductively “You should know by now that there’s no pony that can make me crazy like you can.” She was kissing his cheek in slow, soft kisses

“Oh Crystal!” Storm sighed as they started to make out with each other, and soon it got pretty suggestive. But they stopped when Speedy, Chantilly and Ivy come in.

“Woah!” Chantilly said before they stopped their sexy public make-out session, “I see you two patched things up.”

“Yeah, I promise I’ll never doubt my woman ever again!” Storm said rubbing her suggestively which was turning Crystal on.

“Again we’re so sorry.” Speedy said, “I told them that this was a terrible idea.”

“Yeah, we’ll ask before we start jumping to conclusions.” Chantilly added.

“Although this whole thing was your fault.” Ivy said giving Chantilly a look, which Chantilly returned with an evil one.

“Yeah yeah yeah, apologies accepted.” Crystal said in a rush to continue making out with Storm. It soon led to Storm laying her down while still in their lip-lock

“Um…guys, you do realize this is a public place, right?” Chantilly asked, but Storm and Crystal ignored them as they started grinding against each other. They didn’t care that their friends and everyone in the bar was watching them. Let them watch, they thought.

“I think we need to leave now…” Draw said, and the make session was slowly transitioning from a make-out session to something a much more…graphic. The gang slowly backed away from their public rump session and turned away happy that things were better between them.

Chantilly peeped back in to them and smiled and said, “Have fun you two!” But after she said that, she had to turn away quickly because things got explicit with Storm and Crystal really fast.

Chantilly blushed as she turned away from the sexually charged sight, “Wow!” she mouthed as she trotted off to catch up with her friends, leaving Storm and Crystal in their public display of their love.

So that’s what happened. Now I realized why they made those episodes, though it’s been done so many times! It’s to warn people that meddling in other people’s lives will have consequences and people will get hurt. We were lucky that Crystal and Storm got back together, I wonder how long they’ve been at their bar? Anyway, It shouldn’t been long. And I’ve learned my lesson. Because I never wanted to go through this ever again.

Sincerely Yours

Chantilly Angel

Later that night, Night Cloud was getting ready to lock up and looked over to see Storm and Crystal going at it pretty hard on the top of one of the tables, he didn’t seem disgusted, just annoyed.

“Hey you two, it’s 1 o’ clock in the morning, and I have to lock up. Will you please take you little rump fest back to your own place?” she said

“We’ll leave when we’re good and ready!” Storm shouted at him

Night just sighed and left, locking them inside, but they didn’t seem to notice.

“Mmm, you’re so sexy when you’re take charge!” Crystal said from underneath him

“Then you’ll really going to love this…” Storm began followed by Crystal ecstatic giggles and Storm laughter, as they spend the rest of the night together in the bar.

Well I hoped you like it and again if you want to request that your OC be in the next installment, please reply here:

http://mlpforums.com...is/#entry379788

Edited by Chantilly Angel
  • Brohoof 3

Heheh, these just keep getting better and better

I was really sucked into the story, and the emotion was on par with professional stories (I swear, i almost teared up at some parts).

Well done

Aw man, I didn't even knew this was out...

Anyway I totally love this one, this probably have to be my favorite of the one's you done so far, it nice to us have a little emotion to us.

Think I cried a little.....(That's why I'm wearing my charlie brown t-shirt)

Anyways Great story! Storm showed a lot of emotion and acted ecactly the way I expected him to!

The best and latest installment of The Life and Times of Chantilly Angel is AMAZING!

• Brohoof 1